• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Real Muscle Cars In Sri Lanka?

ABR

red Ferrari Mondial is owned by one of the biggest Japanese spare parts wholesaler in the country and he lives in Rosmead place. at the time it was brought to SL, it was not in running condition and it was sitting in the garage for years. i guess he either got it fixed finally or sold it to somebody who was keen enough to get it fixed.

red Ferrari Mondial is owned by one of the biggest Japanese spare parts wholesaler in the country and he lives in Rosmead place. at the time it was brought to SL, it was not in running condition and it was sitting in the garage for years. i guess he either got it fixed finally or sold it to somebody who was keen enough to get it fixed.

The story was in the motormag some time ago. It changed hands as a "Toyota mr2 spider". So the bloke who restored it got it for a song!

If you are talking about the orange and black one it's still for sale.

is this the wedge shaped 3rd gen mustang? ive seen a white one of these for sale by a dude called ravin. same fellow who was selling the 67 chevy impala a few months back actually.

No not the motormag. The "cars & gadgets" mag published and discontinued by well read ink press. Sandun de silva did the photo shoot. I still have the copy. The new owner didn't wish to be named, but stated that he bought it from a broker who had sold it as a Toyota mr2 spyder convertible. But that model mr2 wasn't a soft top. So this dude kept quiet and got it for a 6 figure sum.

And then restored it to concourse condition.

There are gems like this strewn all over colombo's garages. I've just found another (no, not ferrari, a jap monster) and will be giving it some tlc with a friend. More on that later ;)

• Like 1

ive seen a 67' Chevy Impala here. pillorless 4 door .... 4.2Ltr V8 with factory RHD. amazingly good condition with only surface rust. if only i had the cash to swing for it ....

Is it like the one Sam and Dean drive in Supernatural?

No not the motormag. The "cars & gadgets" mag published and discontinued by well read ink press. Sandun de silva did the photo shoot. I still have the copy. The new owner didn't wish to be named, but stated that he bought it from a broker who had sold it as a Toyota mr2 spyder convertible. But that model mr2 wasn't a soft top. So this dude kept quiet and got it for a 6 figure sum.

And then restored it to concourse condition.

There are gems like this strewn all over colombo's garages. I've just found another (no, not ferrari, a jap monster) and will be giving it some tlc with a friend. More on that later ;)

I get the feeling you scored on an old Z... :)

• Like 1

Wasn't this car with Nigel Austin at some point ?

I get the feeling you scored on an old Z... :)

Very close. ?

But it's one that We haven't seen on the roads for some time, one kept locked away and weathered by the sun. She's being released into the right hands soon, and will be "suneth-fied" to concourse condition in due time.

The dude buying it is camera shy, but to heck with it, I'll post a build thread. It's not everyday we get to live out our 16 year old wet dreams! ?

Very close.

But it's one that We haven't seen on the roads for some time, one kept locked away and weathered by the sun. She's being released into the right hands soon, and will be "suneth-fied" to concourse condition in due time.

The dude buying it is camera shy, but to heck with it, I'll post a build thread. It's not everyday we get to live out our 16 year old wet dreams!

super. it about time we have some build threads here... :)

Wasn't this car with Nigel Austin at some point ?

Stop throwing names around you bugger.... I am sure you are rubbing shoulders with the hoi polloi... doesn't mean you have to slide it in once in a while in your posts. We get it... you are a well connected rich boy with bad taste in wo... I mean cars... :)

• Like 1

Very close.

The dude buying it is camera shy, but to heck with it, I'll post a build thread. It's not everyday we get to live out our 16 year old wet dreams!

Hope u guys do take care of it properly :)

Stop throwing names around you bugger.... I am sure you are rubbing shoulders with the hoi polloi... doesn't mean you have to slide it in once in a while in your posts. We get it... you are a well connected rich boy with bad taste in wo... I mean cars... :)

When someone says.... "Wasn't this car with Nigel Austin at some point ? This is posing a question as one is in doubt, I am pretty sure a lot of petrol heads here know Nigel Austin, and that's not name dropping although you may think it is..... As a matter of fact I do know him personally through work and he is a fine gentleman, unlike you.... :)

Anyway thank you to Andrew GTR for clarifying that....

When someone says.... "Wasn't this car with Nigel Austin at some point ? This is posing a question as one is in doubt.....

IMO, if it was a question it should have been "so who owns/owned this....?" dont you think?

When you ask a rhetorical question expecting a "yes you're right" its not 'being in doubt'... its dropping a name...

As a matter of fact I do know him personally through work and he is a fine gentleman, unlike you.... :)

Now THAT's dropping a name. As for your first referrence