• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Car Prices

SeanD

Its not over steering bit like loosing power steering on cornering bit tough. Speed 120-130 kmph

but premio feels nothing tough in same speed and it can inrease the speed but if allion exceeded that speed i felt I'm loosing stability. I thought in first it was the tires that made this deferent.

Please elaborate on this matter would like to know more about this

Srsly, as long as you people continue feeding the troll, there will never be any end to this. Make peace with the fact that ignorance is genetic, like autism, for which there is no cure, and lets move on with our lives.

that's how toyota indroduce it to japan market. I'm not saying Allion is a sports car neither Toyota said. They aimed young generation in Allion when Premio goes to mid 40s..

Im sure there aim was for "Kolu Thathas"

• Like 1

Its not over steering bit like loosing power steering on cornering bit tough. Speed 120-130 kmph

but premio feels nothing tough in same speed and it can inrease the speed but if allion exceeded that speed i felt I'm loosing stability. I thought in first it was the tires that made this deferent.

Still cannot understand your experience. But remember there can be many parameters affecting your experience. Tyre, the road condition and the curvature of the bend, car loading, tyre pressure etc... A blanket statement like Premio handling better than Allion has to carry more substance. By the way dude, why the forum guys are challenging you is because both cars are the same in the core. The interior and exterior is the only difference.

My bad, I did not know Allion has TRC, can you share a snap of the TRC button or a snap of the manual. Just for information and my education.

MY Lord Its not Same. 1.8 or 2.0 no matter Allion/Premio isn't same... If you want to know more just mail the Toyota City. They will explain you. Those two are total different catagories... Premio is in Executive range sedan and Allion is not, Its for youth, younger generation.

so i'm guessing you are a mild age gentleman at his 40 or 50's? and out of curiosity did you drive both of those cars in kandy gannoruwa road if so what are the speed you take corners in them?.

Still cannot understand your experience. But remember there can be many parameters affecting your experience. Tyre, the road condition and the curvature of the bend, car loading, tyre pressure etc... A blanket statement like Premio handling better than Allion has to carry more substance. By the way dude, why the forum guys are challenging you is because both cars are the same in the core. The interior and exterior is the only difference.

My bad, I did not know Allion has TRC, can you share a snap of the TRC button or a snap of the manual. Just for information and my education.

It has traction control but cannot manually off or on. It automatically engaged when need. So there's no button.

I know its same core. But it isn't same car. If you want a Allion and You found a Premio and would you buy it because its same????

It has traction control but cannot manually off or on. It automatically engaged when need. So there's no button.

I know its same core. But it isn't same car. If you want a Allion and You found a Premio and would you buy it because its same????

My personnel view is, if I had to choose between the two, I will go for the Allion. Basic decision based on interior and exterior. For me Premio looks more Uncle type in slang terms. Again if I have the opportunity, I will go for all black interior, not for the fake and cheapo uncle looking so called teak and beige. :)

By the way above is my personnel view, any one is free to have their own. And just comparing the two, not comparing with any other.

My personnel view is, if I had to choose between the two, I will go for the Allion. Basic decision based on interior and exterior. For me Premio looks more Uncle type in slang terms. Again if I have the opportunity, I will go for all black interior, not for the fake and cheapo uncle looking so called teak and beige. :)

By the way above is my personnel view, any one is free to have their own. And just comparing the two, not comparing with any other.

That's right. If you saw my 1st post in this thread you'll get it. I told my experience and I didn't recommend any of this. I simply said if it has over million gap between Allion/premio I go for Premio. So that's in my viewpoint. Any one can disagree with it. I respect that. Thats all..

( And Clearly you choose Allion over Premio because you like Allion than Premio, So simply Allion/Premio itsn't same? Am I correct Sir??)

Edited by Malaka2

That's right. If you saw my 1st post in this thread you'll get it. I told my experience and I didn't recommend any of this. I simply said if it has over million gap between Allion/premio I go for Premio. So that's in my viewpoint. Any one can disagree with it. I respect that. Thats all..

( And Clearly you choose Allion over Premio because you like Allion than Premio, So simply Allion/Premio itsn't same? Am I correct Sir??)

My friend your argument was Premio is better based on handling.............no one did agree for that. I have not agreed as well and I still do maintain they are the same in the core.

my preference for Allion is based on the interior exterior...................

Simply in my view, Premio is a hyped model with some interior and exterior modifications to suite some people's attraction. And also for Sri Lankan car sale boys to hype that Premio is the thing which is far high in the sky compared to Allion.

Again, from a technologists point of view, both cars are the same. Premio is just pasted with different fabric and plastics.................I am not humiliating, but a tech guy sees from his point of view and I have a right of my own to see that way.............

snapback.pngMalaka2, on 14 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

TOYOTA ALLION A15 G PACKAGE

Hmmm....according to the Toyota dealer here in Fukuoka the VSC & TRC is only offered in the 2.0 S package as an option and on no other grades....the catalogs indicate the same

http://web-cache.str...on-3_201004.pdf

http://web-cache.str...on-3_200809.pdf

I am curious to know how an Allion G package in SL got an option that was not available at the time of original purchase by the manufacturer/dealer , just wandering as I have been out of the SL car scene for a long long time...

snapback.pngMagnum, on 15 April 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

and how do you turn it off?

Actually there is a turn off button in between the Start/Stop push button and the power mirror switches...page 151/152 on the Allion user manual

http://toyota.jp/manual/allion/allion_201110.pdf

Oh..and nice to meet everyone....been reading AL for a while but never posted :)...except for once...a long long time ago. Sorry about the weird quoting this phone browser and I make a sucky combination ;)

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

snapback.pngMalaka2, on 14 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

TOYOTA ALLION A15 G PACKAGE

Hmmm....according to the Toyota dealer here in Fukuoka the VSC & TRC is only offered in the 2.0 S package as an option and on no other grades....the catalogs indicate the same

http://web-cache.str...on-3_201004.pdf

http://web-cache.str...on-3_200809.pdf

I am curious to know how an Allion G package in SL got an option that was not available at the time of original purchase by the manufacturer/dealer , just wandering as I have been out of the SL car scene for a long long time...

snapback.pngMagnum, on 15 April 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

and how do you turn it off?

Actually there is a turn off button in between the Start/Stop push button and the power mirror switches...page 151/152 on the Allion user manual

http://toyota.jp/man...lion_201110.pdf

Oh..and nice to meet everyone....been reading AL for a while but never posted :)...except for once...a long long time ago. Sorry about the weird quoting this phone browser and I make a sucky combination ;)

Thank you for the post. Facts always welcome.........I never knew Allion had TRC, actually has not seen, as you say it seems it is a rare option and also has a switch to toggle.

Edited by varunatech

but i saw a Green 2000 xli KA-xxxx clocked over 110000km at 3.25 mil!!!!I'm sure mine will have a good resale value than that

Good luck trying to sell it at those silly prices. people can say any amount they want but who wants to pay so much for such an old car. Some people like u are dreamers lol.

• Like 1

Good luck trying to sell it at those silly prices. people can say any amount they want but who wants to pay so much for such an old car. Some people like u are dreamers lol.

thats true

last year i have advertised my hilux for 5.8 million,

but I sold it for 4.8 million, and that was the highest offer

likewise there is a huge difference between the asking price and the final selling price

i have seen lot of people are thinking that the second hand car prices are increased significantly

i saw 5 year old maruti was advertised for 1.4 million

mind you, for the seller, he has only one car to sell, but for the buyer, he has lot of options

so nobody will buy a vehicle for an unreasonable price

i have sold about 15 vehicles so far

i never got the price that i was asking

always i had to reduce the price, from 25,000-200000, and as i said you earlier by 1 million once

and some people have the habit of boasting about their car, they tell some extraordinary values for their vehicles. that s because they dont want to sell their cars immediately.

same thing applys for lands

Edited by priyanka
  • Like 1