• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car For The 11Lak Budget.

lasanthars

Hi All,

Iam planing to buy a used car (this will be my first vehicle :) ) and my budget is around 11 laks. As per my understanding only car i can buy for that value is Maruti 800 or Tata Indica. I prefer Tata Indica over maruti 800 since it has more space and it looks nice but i know its not so economical compare to maruti 800.

Appreciate if you guys can give your views and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Roshan.

Let people know what u r expecting from ur car... The decision is depending on your requirement buddy... If fuel economy and easy maintenance is ur main concern then Maruti is ideal for you (but these days Maruti is over priced car)... if u expecting more comfort and more power etc go to Japanese car like ae100, fb13, CB2 CB3 etc...

These aren't the only available options for that kind of money. Lot of makes/models available with different characteristics, options and fuel types in this price range. Starting from most common japanese cars like AE100, SB/FB13, CB8 to Euros to Ambassodor classic (diesel) are available in this price range.

buy a weekend paper or two, where they classify vehicles. Run through asking prices, give couple of calls and try to understand the available vehicles in this range. Give a visit and see for yourself how these cars suite your tastes and requirements. Ask in this forum or any other person who knows about vehicles for more information on things to look when you're buying a vehicle. That would be a way forward to buy a better car in this price range.

The AE100 is probably the one which is likely to have aged the best closely followed by the Fb13 .

If you are lucky you might be able to find a Lancer CK1 or for a bit more money a Pulsar FN15.

• Like 1

The AE100 is probably the one which is likely to have aged the best closely followed by the Fb13 .

If you are lucky you might be able to find a Lancer CK1 or for a bit more money a Pulsar FN15.

I think it is to hard to find a ck1 for 11laks in these days machan... but i think CK1 is a good car when comparing ae100 and fb13...

Hi All,

Iam planing to buy a used car (this will be my first vehicle :) ) and my budget is around 11 laks. As per my understanding only car i can buy for that value is Maruti 800 or Tata Indica. I prefer Tata Indica over maruti 800 since it has more space and it looks nice but i know its not so economical compare to maruti 800.

Appreciate if you guys can give your views and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Roshan.

The MAruti and Indica are definitely NOT the only used cars you can buy for 1.1 Million... What gave you that idea? Just go through the Autolanka classifieds a bit and you'll see what I mean. Of course, the jap choices will be older than a maruti but if you get a well kept one you should be fine.

will a lancer CB8 go for this range ?

You would be lucky if you can find a CK1 for the price as I have seen a 1996 CK1 advertised for 11.50 some time back. CB8s could also start from 11 upto around 13 and also you can easily find a CB2 for 11.

If you can put some more money, could try for a Primera P11 which is a fantastic car.

Edited by hrm

You will be able find an EG8 Carburetor model for that price. Also try Nissan FB13, AD Y10, Lancer CB8, Corolla Ae100 Also if you don't mind a Euro you could go for a BMW E30,Alfa 146 but as this is u r first car would recommend a Jap :). Wouldn't recommend the Micro trend.

Edited by kelum_wj

will a lancer CB8 go for this range ?

Probably. And when your budget your budget is low always go for the condition of the vehicle rather than year of manufacture. I am a bit biased here but you can also get a Mirage CA for that price :) If you can get a Proton Wira as well thats a good choice and you'll get a relatively new one. That is more or less a Mirage with Malaysian plastics.

But the AE100 still remains my top recommendation.

That sir, will put all the other cars mentioned here to shame. For someone buying a car for the first time, it would require a large set of balls though.

You are right and personally I'd go for at least a 156 if my first car is an Alfa :)

maintenance.....?

cost of spares since this is a rare model over here?

fuel economy?

resale value can be forgotten since it is based on individual perception

I said that was what I would buy. Some of us pick our cars by somewhat different criteria than the average sheep.

I had already previously suggested the appropriate course of action for the OP.

You really do need to pay more attention,

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

Put your money in the bank and bus.

You do realize that this forum is for car enthusiasts right? It's called autolanka for a reason. If this was meant to be a website for people to get financial advice from retards like you, I guess madz would have named it financialadvicebyretards.com.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 2

Im planing to buy a new car as well so which one should i put the money in, the bank or the bus ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

if this is the way that we're treating to people, specially for a person who seek for an old car due to financial issues.we everybody have dreams in different scales.

So this is certainly beyond humanity.

• Like 2