• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylon Motorshow 2012 - 8Th, 9Th And The 10Th Of June, 2012 At The Bmich

milindu

Ceylon Motorshow 2012 - will be held on the 8th, 9th and the 10th of June, 2012 at the BMICH

The Show is a joint event between the Motor Traders Association and the Classic Car Club of Ceylon

The Ceylon Motor Show 2012 is themed "EVOLUTION THROUGH INNOVATION"

The show will be open to the public from 5pm to 11pm on the 8th and from 11am to 11pm on the 9th and 10th.

Good opportunity for most of our non performance+bodykited with big subs in the trunk ricer boys to show off... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This will be mainly brand new importers, dont get confused with the Sirasa Motorshow and all :)

Well I can safely say it is not another rice fest guys,All the major manufacturers including Porsche,Mercedes,Jaguar.Audi,BMW etc etc, will be showing off their new models and ofcourse the classics will also be on display.Worth a visit me thinks.

Well I can safely say it is not another rice fest guys,All the major manufacturers including Porsche,Mercedes,Jaguar.Audi,BMW etc etc, will be showing off their new models and ofcourse the classics will also be on display.Worth a visit me thinks.

Thanks for the info.. :grinning-smiley-003:

got a call from a buddy who had visited the place and was quite impressed with the lineup from what he said its not the usual line up...whos going tomorrow i might swing by and check it out

Woow.... went to motor show & realized... "Mannn... Sri Lanka was damn Posh back then" Ferraris,Lotus,Mustang,Camaro, Pontiacs, rolls royces Jags & all those sexy as :smilie_liebe9: Benz SL's.. wow.. amazing..

Went on friday, Yep, the classic car's were beautiful...but other than that, it was a complete bore. No atmosphere, nothing...inside the conference hall just had the usual dealer's :huh:

The red Ford focus looked fab though!