• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tesla Motors - Cars That Will Change The World

Californikan

"Years of years of misleading,untruthful,biased posts" ? LOL. So now you are claiming that photos of cars are misleading,untruthful,biased posts?

You seem to think AL members are dumb or something. Anyone who looks at this Tesla thread ........ http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/13938-tesla-motors-cars-that-will-change-the-world/page-2 .... or the hybrid thread.....http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/10202-hybrid-and-zero-emissions-vehicles-photos-and-news/page-19 ..........can see most of my posts are photos or reporting news stories.

They can also see how see your friends, who you attempt to protect, are are abusing the AutoLanka forum voting system , and are dragging the quality of AutoLanka below international forum standards.

7uHXb8M.jpg

• Like 2

7uHXb8M.jpg

That doesn't change the fact that your friends crosswind and jdnet are abusing the AutoLanka voting system, and abusing the AutoLanka forum, and dragging this forum down below international forum standards.

And also, you're acting just like a corrupt politician who's trying to justify the bad behavior of his cronies.

• Like 3

Well Cali we have been asking you for years to give us an example of a "international standard" that you are part of where you aren't treated like a lil-bit#h. How about answering that before getting into anything else. You seem to showing signs of Dumi##a Silva syndrome..

• Like 1

Honorable Moderators,

Here we have a member, Cali, who as we all can see comes out with very informative posts, but unfortunately the credibility of those posts has been left in doubt due to a poor rating which the member claims has been done due to two (or three??) other members abusing the AL voting system for their personal vendettas against Cali. If in your opinion the assertion has credibility shouldn't something be done about it?????

Just a thought, no offense intended and if in your opinion it's none of my business, please pardon me!

CJ5,

As a relative newcomer to this forum you have not been exposed to the full extent of Californikan's posting, something the rest of us have had to endure for quite a few years now. Think to yourself, if someone has a negative reputation THAT huge, is it really practical to suppose it is because of just some members who are as he says, "carrying out a vendetta" against him?

Also, on this forum copying and pasting something that anyone can get by a few seconds of googling is generally not considered to be an informative post, for an example of an informative post i'd advise you to check out some of the DIY threads or saturn's "How to buy a used car in Sri Lanka". Not a single one of this particular individuals posts can hold a candle to any of those to be quite honest.

In sum, Californikan has proved time and time again that he doesn't have any credibility and as such very few members take him seriously, which is why he has such a problem with this forum and whines about it not being up to "international standards" every chance he gets.

The funny thing is though, despite being endlessly asked to depart if he doesn't like it here, the bloke continues to stick around!

P.S. His next post will undoubtedly be accusing the moderating team of bias against him... What can I say, if we were THAT biased, he might have had his posting privileges revoked a long time ago... yet he is still around, even with that negative reputation....

CJ5,

As a relative newcomer to this forum you have not been exposed to the full extent of Californikan's posting, something the rest of us have had to endure for quite a few years now. Think to yourself, if someone has a negative reputation THAT huge, is it really practical to suppose it is because of just some members who are as he says, "carrying out a vendetta" against him?

Also, on this forum copying and pasting something that anyone can get by a few seconds of googling is generally not considered to be an informative post, for an example of an informative post i'd advise you to check out some of the DIY threads or saturn's "How to buy a used car in Sri Lanka". Not a single one of this particular individuals posts can hold a candle to any of those to be quite honest.

In sum, Californikan has proved time and time again that he doesn't have any credibility and as such very few members take him seriously, which is why he has such a problem with this forum and whines about it not being up to "international standards" every chance he gets.

The funny thing is though, despite being endlessly asked to depart if he doesn't like it here, the bloke continues to stick around!

P.S. His next post will undoubtedly be accusing the moderating team of bias against him... What can I say, if we were THAT biased, he might have had his posting privileges revoked a long time ago... yet he is still around, even with that negative reputation....

Supra, of course you totally ignore the fact that the voting system has been abused and is being abused by crosswind and jdnet who have systematically voted down hundreds of correct information and photo posts. No surprise there. And of course you justify their wrong behavior. No surprise there also.

Anyone who looks through this Tesla thread..... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/13938-tesla-motors-cars-that-will-change-the-world/page-2 ..... or the hybrid thread.... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/10202-hybrid-and-zero-emissions-vehicles-photos-and-news/page-19 can see the rep system is being abused.

You and your friends don't like this thread, and that's OK. After all, it's almost always as is happening now, the same 2-6 of you (you, Peri, watchman, masterdon, jdnet and crosswind) who try to fight me.

But , there are people who enjoy this thread. But of course it 's never occurred to you to respect the preferences of AutoLanka members who do follow and enjoy this Tesla thread.

Supra, of course you totally ignore the fact that the voting system has been abused and is being abused by crosswind and jdnet who have systematically voted down hundreds of correct information and photo posts. No surprise there. And of course you justify their wrong behavior. No surprise there also.

Anyone who looks through this Tesla thread..... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/13938-tesla-motors-cars-that-will-change-the-world/page-2 ..... or the hybrid thread.... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/10202-hybrid-and-zero-emissions-vehicles-photos-and-news/page-19 can see the rep system is being abused.

You and your friends don't like this thread, and that's OK. After all, it's almost always as is happening now, the same 2-6 of you (you, Peri, watchman, masterdon, jdnet and crosswind) who try to fight me.

But , there are people who enjoy this thread. But of course it 's never occurred to you to respect the preferences of AutoLanka members who do follow and enjoy this Tesla thread.

Aaaand exactly as predicted, he accuses us of bias and favouration....

Whatever you say man... suuure, it's just two or 3 members who've gotten you over 500 negative points...

Edited by Supra_Natural

Aaaand exactly as predicted, he accuses us of bias and favouration....

Whatever you say man... suuure, it's just two or 3 members who've gotten you over 500 negative points...

Actually, I wrote that you ignore the abuse of the rep system. This is a fact. Anyone who looks at this thread from the beginning ... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/13938-tesla-motors-cars-that-will-change-the-world/page-2 ......can see that 2 people (crosswind and jdnet) have been systematically voting down almost all my posts and abusing the voting system.

This shows how you and your friends have and are being disrespectful towards the preferences of the AL members who do follow and do enjoy this Tesla thread.

• Like 1

Ah cali... just stumbled upon this thread after a long time...

Let me vote down a few more of your 'informative posts' and come back :)

Since you are the fellow who couldn't comprehend the idea of electric cars succeeding, just like you couldn't comprehend that hybrids would succeed in Sri Lanka; I would expect no less. :)

• Like 1

woohoo!! I made the cut into the top six.. BTW cali, you forgot VVTi..:P

Once again if people who dislike you can dislike your post, those who like you can like your posts... I dont see much of that happening... <<hint hint>>

Btw, we're still waiting for your international standard forum url and your ID there..

woohoo!! I made the cut into the top six.. BTW cali, you forgot VVTi.. :P

Once again if people who dislike you can dislike your post, those who like you can like your posts... I dont see much of that happening... <<hint hint>>

Btw, we're still waiting for your international standard forum url and your ID there..

No point is there? Positive votes get vote down and cancelled out by the haters.

It's hilarious the way you keeping asking for the international forums. Shows that you actually think that other forums standards are so low that people in those forums can abuse the system and behave the way you and your friends do in this forum.

No point is there? Positive votes get vote down and cancelled out by the haters.

It's hilarious the way you keeping asking for the international forums. Shows that you actually think that other forums standards are so low that people in those forums can abuse the system and behave the way you and your friends do in this forum.

Supra/Mods,

This may be an utterly useless task, but is there a way you guys to check in the admin panel and let us know how many positive votes this monkey with a computer has got?...

You brought up international standard forums'.. not us.. So why dont you prove us wrong and show how these international standard forums treat you any different.

CJ5,

Thank you Supra_Natural for clearing my doubts and giving me the "other side of the story". I greatly appreciate your input in this instance.

Supra/Mods,

This may be an utterly useless task, but is there a way you guys to check in the admin panel and let us know how many positive votes this monkey with a computer has got?...

Even better, how about the mods raises Autolanka a little closer to international forum standards by making the voting for every post visible.

All the big international forums that uses a rep system make the votes visible because they know when everyone can see who voted up or down on a post it creates a culture of accountability and responsibility in the forum. They also know to have anonymous voting invites abuse of the voting system and promotes a forum culture of impunity. I have no idea why the powers that be at AL haven't figured this out yet.

So Supra, what do you say? Bring AL closer to standards with visible voting for greater accountability and responsibility, or keep things anonymous and hidden so the current abuse of the voting system, and climate of impunity continues. :)

The Tesla factory gets power from clean geothermal (natural gas) energy. :)

Just a trivial correction in between the crossfire.

Geothermal is NOT natural gas. Geothermal is clean but natural gas (LNG) is not. Geothermal energy cannot be tapped from wherever you want it from but LNG is portable. Now what does Tesla use?

Even better, how about the mods raises Autolanka a little closer to international forum standards by making the voting for every post visible.

All the big international forums that uses a rep system make the votes visible because they know when everyone can see who voted up or down on a post it creates a culture of accountability and responsibility in the forum. They also know to have anonymous voting invites abuse of the voting system and promotes a forum culture of impunity. I have no idea why the powers that be at AL haven't figured this out yet.

Why dont you give us an example of such a forum you are a member of...

Geothermal is NOT natural gas. Geothermal is clean but natural gas (LNG) is not. Geothermal energy cannot be tapped from wherever you want it from but LNG is portable. Now what does Tesla use?

Good catch Rumesh. Let's see how Cali wiggles out of this one :D

My bet is that this will be similar to the time he showed a photo of a a centre-steering land rover as an example of a LR S1 and then said that he never said that it was for sale.

So Supra, what do you say? Bring AL closer to standards with visible voting for greater accountability and responsibility, or keep things anonymous and hidden so the current abuse of the voting system, and climate of impunity continues. :)

You may recall that such as system already existed in the forum and the mods removed it. I'm pretty sure there is a good reason behind it. Any way I am all in favour of reinstating that system. It will show the amount of effort you have put through to reach over 550 negative rep points.

If there is a culture of responsibility and accountability in the forum, you should be the first person to be held accountable for posting most amount of misinformation and not contributing anything useful when somebody asks a question even in the field of your 'expertise'.

Just look at the post from Tesla website below... what a f*king idiot!

316m6px.jpg

... and you are the kind of guy who will read a post like that and go "oooooooooohhhh Elon Musk shared his master plan with me,,,, just with me..."

• Like 1

You are correct Rumesh. People in the U.S. casually call it natural gas energy when it technically isn't. Northern California and Silicon Valley where the Tesla factory is located is powered by geothermal energy.

• Like 1

Just look at the post from Tesla website below... what a f*king idiot!

316m6px.jpg

... and you are the kind of guy who will read a post like that and go "oooooooooohhhh Elon Musk shared his master plan with me,,,, just with me..."

What a fail :rolleyes: . As usual, Crosswind , so eager to hate, trips and falls all over himself.

At the bottom of Crosswind's link, Musk lists Tesla's Master Plan goals . Tesla and Musk fully achieved all the goals in 2012.

Crosswind, who's the f*king idiot now?.

RzoRoFy.jpg

link: http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/secret-tesla-motors-master-plan-just-between-you-and-me

Edited by Californikan
  • Like 1

My bet is that this will be similar to the time he showed a photo of a a centre-steering land rover as an example of a LR S1 and then said that he never said that it was for sale.

You're another one, like your friend Crosswind, who is so eager to hate, that you are always tripping and falling all over yourself.

You really need to go back to English class and learn the difference between introduce and sale. The word 'introduced' does not mean "sale".

Wrt1VTJ.jpg

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/592-jeeps/page-2

Edited by Californikan
  • Like 2

So here are a few examples out of hundreds just from this thread alone of how the same people over and over are abusing the AL rep system. This is the kind of thing that makes suddhas shake their heads in disbelief or roll on the floor laughing at how some of our fellows behaving.

uhriw2D.jpg

• Like 1