• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bad Diesel This Time ????

hasmax

you really believe things are that innocent in this instance?

I bet some morons took cuts and commissions from these suppliers and gave us crappy fuel cos they really wouldn't give a F. King won the war so anything and everything is ok for gullible fools.

fyi, they have bought crappy diesel from the same supplier who gave us crappy petrol. Mind you that company was supposed to be black listed after the first incident.

It sucks to be the people. we pay taxes, support fancy lifestyles of our so called leaders, pay good money for fuel and in turn...get our vehicles too busted and you feel sorry for the government?

Funny thing is

- with noticable evidences of vehicle break down - the gvt says the issued diesel are upto the standard.

- While issuing super diesel to port and railway-gvt says the issued diesel are upto the standard

-The commission appointed by the gvt will also say: the issued diesel are better than the super diesel (like the z-score)

Guys, these are cunning techniques to adress the uneducated people, to stach some votes. They will never accept their faults.

What to do...we are fortunate to born in this banana republic

Very true!! We are living in a land like no other.

Edited by Shanjeev

30505632.gif

According to the way things are happening in the country, I am sure someone will introduce something like "Fuel Testing Strips" (like Pregnancy strips at Pharmacy) to check the quality of the fuel and hope it will be available at any filling station. :)

Also if the Pinocchio story becomes true, I would like to see the nose growing of Minister of Petroleum & Petroleum Resources, when every time Inferior fuel problem pop up ...... :)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

According to the way things are happening in the country, I am sure someone will introduce something like "Fuel Testing Strips" (like Pregnancy strips at Pharmacy) to check the quality of the fuel and hope it will be available at any filling station. :)

Something similar to this was advertised in the IOC where I ususally pumps near Bamba junction, but cannot recall what was there exactly.

It was mentioning something like "you can check the quality of the fuel by blah blah".

Also if the Pinocchio story becomes true, I would like to see the nose growing of Minister of Petroleum & Petroleum Resources, when every time Inferior fuel problem pop up ...... :)

Well, I like to see something else happens to him in opposite way (not growing). But definitely not his nose, something well below!

Edited by WCW