• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Motorshow 2012

miniace

They might as well have called it the motorbike and car accessories show. Was in and out in 15 minutes because there was NOTHING to see... Unless you count the latest creations of Macvud, advance and co as something....

Oh almost forgot, Osanda had created a replica of a Hummer H1, that looked very realistic and was worth a look. Otherwise, sigh...

The crowds were there nonetheless so clearly this sort of thing has its appeal.

here u go...

59929524907593651601786.jpg

They might as well have called it the motorbike and car accessories show. Was in and out in 15 minutes because there was NOTHING to see... Unless you count the latest creations of Macvud, advance and co as something....

Oh almost forgot, Osanda had created a replica of a Hummer H1, that looked very realistic and was worth a look. Otherwise, sigh...

there were lot of micros didn't u see?

Edited by Nilantha

I also went today with my little son, who wanted to see some new BMWs (His favourites), but no BMWs and no classic cars like last ceylon motor show which was held few months back, Only thing i got was bought some door locks to my car from a parts dealer.

I also went today with my little son, who wanted to see some new BMWs (His favourites), but no BMWs and no classic cars like last ceylon motor show which was held few months back, Only thing i got was bought some door locks to my car from a parts dealer.

Well from the pictures above kindly uploaded by 'Blitz' there was at least one BMW even though externally it seems to have morphed into something a bit weird!

Edited by Kavvz

U mean it is just a replica? I thought it is real H1.

U mean it is just a replica? I thought it is real H1.

From S_N's comment I knew it was a replica before I saw the photo.. but I agree I would have thought the same... The funny front bumper and the live-axle are the only 2 things that could give it away I think. Even the lights and stuff looks legit..

It being a design by Osanda, i presume it's based on a LR chassis.. but does anyone have more information on this.. Had he been on AL this would have been one heck of a restoration/DIY thread..

From S_N's comment I knew it was a replica before I saw the photo.. but I agree I would have thought the same... The funny front bumper and the live-axle are the only 2 things that could give it away I think. Even the lights and stuff looks legit..

It being a design by Osanda, i presume it's based on a LR chassis.. but does anyone have more information on this.. Had he been on AL this would have been one heck of a restoration/DIY thread..

Heard the chassis is a SIII