• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 141 Bn Inner Front Door Lock

TCJ

Question

8 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum.

You should try the Delkanda strip first and places like Eur0nipp0n and US C@r P@rts. If all fails, I guess you'll have to wait until the agents get you one.

By the way, what's up with the one in the car?

Edited by Davy

Thanks Davy and Crosswind for your valuable comments.

I tried few places in Delkanda and they don't have it. Anyway will try the place you mentioned during weekend.

Small one tried to open the door before engine switched off (before unlocking doors) and the door handle got damaged as he used his optimum power to open the door.

Crosswind - I will try the ebay link.

Thanks Crosswind for your valuable information ,

searched in the sellers store location and they do not have tan/ beige colour door handles of my car model .

However I will inquire from them

BTW - if any member knows this part available in SL other than agents pls comment

Edited by TCJ

I have seen a sellers who imports plastic bits like inner door opener from Thailand at BMICH motor show recently. Their main store/shop is at Panchikawattha.

Actually I was looking for the inner door opener for my 110, unfortunately they did not have the beige colour but according to them it is available at Panchikawattha.

The price was Rs 550/= per one (for 110), they are looking very good and the same as Japanese one.

It might not be difficult to find such places if you visit Panchikawattha or else ask someone who travel Thailand to bring down for you