• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1968 Datsun 510 Sedan (Project Datto)

Komisiripala

So the red two door finds a proud autolankan owner! Won't say who until he says ok. But believe you me, there's going to be ANOTHER dime out there! Datto's are back with a vengeance!

That asking price was pretty high IMO, but hope he got it for a good price.

WOW never saw a red one for sale. Good that someone here got it...more build threads the better :)

The only Datto missing is a nice little Z!

Jealously guarded by middle aged uncles and no one is letting is young ones get our hands on em!! This only a matter of time tho. Only a matter of time...

Let's get the one in the temple, shall we?

Gone during katina pinkama. The gangaarame boost

Starring komisiripala, Jaliya48, hoonigan, Schiffer and anyone else who's got the balls to pull this off.

We boost all the cars. And then wonder what to do with them. Over a bottle of arrack and a cheese koththu from pila...

Gone during katina pinkama. The gangaarame boost Starring komisiripala, Jaliya48, hoonigan, Schiffer and anyone else who's got the balls to pull this off. We boost all the cars. And then wonder what to do with them. Over a bottle of arrack and a cheese koththu from pila...

OK, but we need a beautiful female accomplice...I'm thinking a red-head...(and if we don't find one...STORY OF MY LIFE! :speechless-smiley-006: )

Let's call our exploit "the moderately fast and slightly angry four"

Edited by Jaliya48

Yes. The Sri Lankan Job also sounds good. I'll see if we can get a hot chick on board. Very few of those who can drive. Although a pious tree-hugging swami type would help to distract podi haamuduruwo.

We can name the cars after local lasses. Heen-menike, lenchina, geetha nagaa for example.

• Like 1

well back on topic, here she is. more work went in. the dents in front were beaten out and fronr quarterpanels aligned. the front fascia has to be aligned next. slowly falling into place, this. deens' should be done by the interior now. oh and that's my old man in the photo. he comes by to see how things are going every once in a while

y9w8.jpg

OK, but we need a beautiful female accomplice...I'm thinking a red-head...(and if we don't find one...STORY OF MY LIFE! :speechless-smiley-006: )

Let's call our exploit "the moderately fast and slightly angry four"

I think the closest thing to a red head you'll find in this country at the mo is Anarkali. Tho I did see a girl who had dyed her hair bright red from the shoulder down recently.

is the bonnet slightly dented or are my eyes playing up?

well back on topic, here she is. more work went in. the dents in front were beaten out and fronr quarterpanels aligned. the front fascia has to be aligned next. slowly falling into place, this. deens' should be done by the interior now. oh and that's my old man in the photo. he comes by to see how things are going every once in a while

y9w8.jpg

So komi has let the cat out :) well brought the old girl home today. Very impressed with how she drives for a 44 yr old lady ! Car was owned by an engineer/motor mechanic for 27 years and is in good mechanical condition.however I'm after perfection and Will be restoring it to concourse condition in due time. Will post somepictures for the datto fans soon

• Like 4

So komi has let the cat out :) well brought the old girl home today. Very impressed with how she drives for a 44 yr old lady ! Car was owned by an engineer/motor mechanic for 27 years and is in good mechanical condition.however I'm after perfection and Will be restoring it to concourse condition in due time. Will post somepictures for the datto fans soon

Awesome, car couldnt have gone to a better owner! All the best with her machan!