• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Voleexc10 Car

AdeZ

I got this one in last month..If you need some clarification on this i can answer as end user of this new car..

Fuel consumption is 15Km per L with A/C(At Long distance)

post-52569-0-48321200-1368899187_thumb.j

Edited by AdeZ
  • Like 2

I got this one in last month..If you need some clarification on this i can answer as end user of this new car..

Fuel consumption is 16Km per L with A/C

That's interesting!!! What's the capacity of the engine, and if you can please give any other specs???

Its got nothing to do with the vitz as such, but design wise it's a rip off of the previous generation. Side and rear are almost identical, only difference is a hideous Mahindra-esque front grille. Surprisingly well put together, material quality is very good for the price and build seems solid.

1.5L engine with a CVT box, supposed to be very economical but I doubt it'll do 16.

Ok to drive too, goes well enough, nippy and can take corners.

Decent thing for the money.

Its got nothing to do with the vitz as such, but design wise it's a rip off of the previous generation. Side and rear are almost identical, only difference is a hideous Mahindra-esque front grille. Surprisingly well put together, material quality is very good for the price and build seems solid.

1.5L engine with a CVT box, supposed to be very economical but I doubt it'll do 16.

The grille sure makes it look ugly but there seems to be a C10 model available in some markets with a better looking front grille and also there is a C20R which looks really nice and we may see on our roads too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_Voleex_C10

It sounds like a legal partnership with Toyota cause its sold in Daihatsu showrooms in UK

Engine 1500cc.Transmission CVT tip-tronic.(Thats why it does 16kmpl at long journey...At city limits it does 14kmpl).Cost of the car was Rs 2,795,000/=with tax.

Tyre size 185/15 (sufficient ground clearence provided than my previous Nissan super saloon N17)

Electronic control accelator pedal

Anti-theft engine immobilizer

all 4 disc brake system with ABS and EBD

interior is excellent like Japaneese vehicle.

With alloy wheels and fog lamps.

I used i month and 10days still and can be considered very nice hatchback

very similar to toyota vitz

Yes truly it does...Im not a agent in Micro...Im the owner of the car..I have not exceeded the 2000rpm and i used the Southern highway and thereafter 400km totally i measured that consumption

post-52569-0-00540900-1368898499_thumb.j

post-52569-0-43103000-1368898511_thumb.j

post-52569-0-64264600-1368899009_thumb.j

Edited by AdeZ

Dude, there's only one highway in this country. If you include that in your fuel consumption figures, the figures will obviously be skewed. FYI my Ford Focus does about 16km to the litre on the highway (with cruise control on). In city driving it does about 9. Including the highway figure to normal day to day driving, makes the figures unrealistic.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 2

Why is Micro engaged in mix and match from multiple vehicle suppliers. I thought it would normally make sense to stick to one partner else after sales support can become very complicated........

Tyre size 185/15 (sufficient ground clearence provided than my previous Nissan super saloon N17)

The increase of the rim size does not always mean better ground clearence! :)

Why is Micro engaged in mix and match from multiple vehicle suppliers. I thought it would normally make sense to stick to one partner else after sales support can become very complicated........

That's what you do when you are out to make a quick buck. Micro started business with good intentions... but now...

That's what you do when you are out to make a quick buck. Micro started business with good intentions... but now...

Crosswind,

Micro first product was a horrible product. Very ugly looking vehicle.

I too agree with your post..Today all S L business men try to make a quick buck as you say.

Most business men are today wants to hoodwink their customers and play with their funds.

I know few decades back one of our country man exported fruits in cans.

But there was fruits also very valuable gems in those caned tins. Later he was caught in a foreign country.

He run away from that country,Never arrived back to S L. He left that country and settled down in Bahamas. His family in UK and Australia.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 2 years later...