• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

http://www.tomshardw...ures,16028.html

good news to xbox lovers the new xbox 720 have 6x performance increase and have true 1080p output but however latest PC GPUs are 24x more powerful than xbox 360 GPU.

PC GPUs overtook the XBOX a long long time ago, but considering the fact that I have owned the same hardware since 2007 without the need for any upgrade means that I scoff at PC gamers. I used to be one in the late 90s/mid 2000s but then I got tired of spending 30-40k every 8 months to upgrade hardware. Also, one can purchase an 4GB XB360 for the the price of a top end VGA card.

Edit: But yeah, already started saving my pennies for the new XB :)

Edited by terrabytetango

PC GPUs overtook the XBOX a long long time ago, but considering the fact that I have owned the same hardware since 2007 without the need for any upgrade means that I scoff at PC gamers. I used to be one in the late 90s/mid 2000s but then I got tired of spending 30-40k every 8 months to upgrade hardware. Also, one can purchase an 4GB XB360 for the the price of a top end VGA card.

Edit: But yeah, already started saving my pennies for the new XB :)

the point i was making is when xbox 360 comes it's ahead of the pc but now with this new one it's going to be change and when they release xbox 720 the new GPU's from both nvidia and amd would have released there new gpu's gtx700 series and hd8000 series the gap will be even bigger than 24x i gotta feeling this new xbox isn't going the be good as the old one when comes to competing with pc's graphics and performance which are the 80% of the gaming experience considering this i got a feeling this new one isn't going to be future proof as the old one too.and yes consoles have exclusive games and xbox's and playstation's are cheaper than high end pc's but as that old saying goes "good things are not cheap and cheap things are not good" look at the video below.

btw i hope you bast of luck at buying a new xbox 720. :)

♥ __ ♥ Hachi roku ♥ __ ♥

BU9se.jpg

eye candy look at those beauty's damn must control myself of this sudden urge of me wanting one. :D

Edited by nexus

Got Boost?? :P

sucp080510z2010camarodr.jpg

This is an offroad vehicle no? A sand rail or something?

Nevermind, just found the Camaro it belongs to. The fuel cell in the front threw me off.

Edited by terrabytetango

• MADZ locked this topic