• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

OMG, I just watched this and now late to go home, coudnt wait until going home :) Thanks Blitzy, great movie, next to Initial-D of course :)

thanks for the comment, i know the feeling machan, its a gr8 movie. good thing it has English subs .. :) . its actually better than fast5. :P

Well they used to have some of good cars (like your ex VZR and the Primera's), but currently the Renault's are at the top of the hot hatch market with the Twingo's and Clio's and Meganne's, and it seems that they are the best at that business right now. If you can share your platforms, engines and transmission why not the suspension.

Well I think it was Nissan who created the compact SUV (cant say SUV more like the crossover) segment when they came up with the Qashqai / Dualis to replace the Almera and the Primera. They were so successful that others seeing the money to be made started entering that market segment, like the Q3s and Evoques. They have an Evoque challenger in the form of Infiniti's EX, and they were the first to come with the performance SUV long before the Range Sport and the X6 with the FX.

So they have that covered, and the only gap I see is for a small affordable hot hatch. The March and the Tiida cars are very tame compared to the offerings from competition. There is/was also a Tiida race car series I think in the Arabian countries and I checked the specs on them and they were just normal 1600cc cars with 115bhp :speechless-smiley-004:

SUV/Compact Crossover :)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/111258362040794495143/posts/GKQHXh4DeFa

• MADZ locked this topic