• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Why loving cars is better than loving women

1. Cars never get angry nor sound angry unless they are floored.
... 2. Cars never go around telling lies once you part with them.
3. One needn't spend ones precious time and money chatting and texting just to have a car.
4. Cars have no friends to make them hate the owner.
5. Cars don't have moods
And finally if one has the money to pay the price one can own the car. Needn't be going behind facing all bullshit and living in uncertainty.
556722_579659242044564_962364590_n.jpg

Why loving cars is better than loving women

1. Cars never get angry nor sound angry unless they are floored.

... 2. Cars never go around telling lies once you part with them.

3. One needn't spend ones precious time and money chatting and texting just to have a car.

4. Cars have no friends to make them hate the owner.

5. Cars don't have moods

And finally if one has the money to pay the price one can own the car. Needn't be going behind facing all bullshit and living in uncertainty.

556722_579659242044564_962364590_n.jpg

lol. but u cant have s*x with it unless ur a transformer.. ... :D :D

Edited by Blitz

Yup, the 14sri example. I'm guessing it's a '79 model.

Hmmm....not so sure about that....in 79 I am pretty sure the JDM van came with the quad circular lights...and I am pretty sure the front end on that picture came out around 81/82 and continued until the intro of the high roof design around late 83/early 84.

Also as Sampath mentioned it was probably registered around the latter part of 86; and I believe during that period import limitation was something like 3 years for cars and 5 years for vans (or 3 and 5 respectively)

But either way, it is funny it came up on Wikipedia...it does look quite worn out :D

I need an old Carina or a Corolla 70 sedan :( the fever is getting too high...

Hmmm....not so sure about that....in 79 I am pretty sure the JDM van came with the quad circular lights...and I am pretty sure the front end on that picture came out around 81/82 and continued until the intro of the high roof design around late 83/early 84.

Also as Sampath mentioned it was probably registered around the latter part of 86; and I believe during that period import limitation was something like 3 years for cars and 5 years for vans (or 3 and 5 respectively)

But either way, it is funny it came up on Wikipedia...it does look quite worn out :D

I need an old Carina or a Corolla 70 sedan :( the fever is getting too high...

D'OH! You're right, the quad lamps were the '79 models. This front end is similar to the Australian wagons and sedans from '83.

You're good, iRage! :party-smiley-019:

There was a 13SRI KE70 sedan in red for something like 300,000 a few weeks back. I might have kept the details of the ad, I'll find it for you.

• MADZ locked this topic