• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Saw a good one on a three wheeler during the commute. Was in Sinhalese. Let me try this phonetical BS.

Sallith naa, Sihinath naa, Langa hitapu yaluwoth naa.

LOL....it's true.... :D

Too big a leap? unsure.gif Real racing on that hardware means extreme G forces!

Anyway, while searching on the forum about the Trueno, stumbled upon some historical comic relief laugh.gif

Well at least the dumbasses of the earlier generation gave us some good entertainment, the new dumbasses ugggghhhh :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well at least the dumbasses of the earlier generation gave us some good entertainment, the new dumbasses ugggghhhh :rolleyes:

+1 i agree :lol:

Too big a leap? unsure.gif Real racing on that hardware means extreme G forces!

Yeah, but he's probably trained beforehand. His first race was in a race prepped 350z... It's just crazy though, the whole thing.... I'm gonna go get me a PS. :D

Yeah, but he's probably trained beforehand. His first race was in a race prepped 350z... It's just crazy though, the whole thing.... I'm gonna go get me a PS. :D

Yes but even a racing 350Z is not comparable to such a focused track car wacko2.gif

Good luck with that! biggrin.gif Most players in the networks are jobless and are living in the game itself!

thanks for sharing Big_D and i wish i could drive it (in my wildest dreams) :lol:

I wish i could pronounce the name of Pagani's new car the "huayra" :wacko:

I wish i could pronounce the name of Pagani's new car the "huayra" :wacko:

every time i try to pronounce huayra it make me sick what the hell they were thinking with that name.

every time i try to pronounce huayra it make me sick what the hell they were thinking with that name.

It is named after Huayra-tata, a South American wind god. It also makes reference to a 1969 Argentine Sports Car, the Huayra Pronello Ford.

I like it, sounds quite exotic. Like a mysterious, tall, long legged, dark skinned bombshell... :D They should really make this Bond's new car in the next movie.

Edited by Big_D
  • Like 1

I like it, sounds quite exotic. Like a mysterious, tall, long legged, dark skinned bombshell... :D They should really make this Bond's new car in the next movie.

no bonds new car is a Bently continental GT

Jeffery-Deaver-the-Bentley-Continental-GT-in-Dubai-front-angel-view-2-500x330.jpg

no bonds new car is a Bently continental GT

Jeffery-Deaver-the-Bentley-Continental-GT-in-Dubai-front-angel-view-2-500x330.jpg

i always thought aston martin's look cool in the bond movies we have to wait an see how

will the Bently continental look on it.

p.s if it is a white one it doesn't matter it is a uncool car. :D

Ok. Thanks.

Just to figure this out, a brand new Bajaj Pulsar 180 is around 68k Indian Rs in India which translates to around 168k SL Rs. With around 60% tax i guess this must be retailing for around 300K (including freight + dealer chargers) in SL?

Cheers..

You're welcome! As you had asked, did some proper calculation and it shows that the total final tax on any petrol motorcycle is 66.5% of the CIF. So your calculation should be accurate after all overheads as the retail price.

Here's the full tax table for bikes, quite useless as only codes differ and tax is all the same except for electric bikes.

biketaxes.jpg

i always thought aston martin's look cool in the bond movies we have to wait an see how

will the Bently continental look on it.

p.s if it is a white one it doesn't matter it is a uncool car. :D

Wold be nice to see a change once in a while, also heard that there might be a lotus in it as well

I just love this car... it's gotta be the most brutal looking four door saloon I've ever seen! And it sounds absolutely batshit insane!!! Me want!!! :D

who need a stereo on that car when when you got a supercharged V8 on it :D

Edited by nexus

Was wondering what was so funny about until I realised that the actual brakes were wired to the horn, not just the lights... :pardon:

Tubelight :P

• MADZ locked this topic