• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

Is that a Vios?

Maybe machan, I just caught a glimpse of the news story @ the 55th. The rear looked like a 121, I could be wrong.

Also noticed that the AB hasn't deployed... Faulty? Not belted up?

Edited by Gyiman

Maybe machan, I just caught a glimpse of the news story @ the 55th. The rear looked like a 121, I could be wrong.

Also noticed that the AB hasn't deployed... Faulty? Not belted up?

yeah you may be right, should be a 121 or something, coz the meter cluster is not on the middle... so cant be a Vios.. and yeah why the AB has not deployed?

How will the RDA recover the money for the busted fence now? Not as if they can go and ask the family of the deceased...

Mind you this happened at 1.30am. wonder if he dozed off. Can happen at that time of the night without much distractions, and he was almost at the end of the journey too.

I am sure he is the owner , then how can they file action against a dead guy ?

He's 25, and not many 25 year olds can afford to buy 'his own' car in SL. If he can he probably comes from a well-off background; in which case he wouldn't be driving a crappy toyota.

You dont think much before typing something do you?

• Like 2

Our cops do like to put their "Pora" faces on and pretend that they are actually looking at something interesting.....

But we all know that they are posing !

Good lord man, what kind a retarded comment is that? How else would you want the copps to be posing?

someone said he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

his airbags were not working/disabled

he was speeding excessively

it was in the middle of the night, danger of dozing off

Sorry, but you just cant play dice with Darwinian selection....that was a disaster waiting to happen

Edited by liya

someone said he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

his airbags were not working/disabled

he was speeding excessively

it was in the middle of the night, danger of dozing off

Sorry, but you just cant play dice with Darwinian selection....that was a disaster waiting to happen

Look like he did not wear the bealt.It would have saved his life.

Funny thing is, aren’t they suppose to check if the driver is wearing the belt at the entry point. I have see cops all the time in the entry point.

He's 25, and not many 25 year olds can afford to buy 'his own' car in SL. If he can he probably comes from a well-off background; in which case he wouldn't be driving a crappy toyota.

You dont think much before typing something do you?

Errr... so are u saying that anyone who owns a 121 Corolla in Sri Lanka are not well off ?? Now that's typing without thinking.... :)

The article says the chap was a marketing manager at Dialog, if I am not mistaken these guys drive their own cars.

• Like 1