• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

I heard that now they are fining by checking the entry time and exit time. (If the gap is less than what a 100kmph average speed could do) is this true?

thats all bull about average timing.. you only get a ticket if the cops gun you on the way...

p.s. they usually stand under the bridges..

How dare you buggers insult a dead person.

How the hell you pundits came to a conclusion that car was overspeeding? Just because one cop suggested?

By looking at the pictures IMHO thats a survivable accident, sad that it is clearly evident that driver was not wearing safety belts, basically created his own death,blame for that but not speeding. I heard that it took a long time to find the driver who was thrown out of the car due to darkness and he was alive that time, blame for the poor lighting too.

We as Sri Lankan practiced the good tradition of respecting dead ones friend or foe. Stop insulting that tired youth who was driving home after a long day of work for speeding because no one can prove the speeding theory now.

I still believe E01 is one of the most safest in the world despite a single fatal accident.

MINIACE

ok so what are you telling??? mentioned it what can we learn from this??

drive with speed limits, and obeying rules, with seat belts, and vehicle should in good condition as well.

And you think you can't kill someone driving like that? Do you even have a driving license?

Did it occur to you that driving involves moving a metal case that weighs about a ton along with a tank that can typically hold about 50L of highly flammable material?

And in case you are being a total fool as usual, we are talking about the expressway in this thread, where the speed limit it 100kmph.

And you think you can't kill someone driving like that? Do you even have a driving license?

Did it occur to you that driving involves moving a metal case that weighs about a ton along with a tank that can typically hold about 50L of highly flammable material?

And in case you are being a total fool as usual, we are talking about the expressway in this thread, where the speed limit it 100kmph.

i think your getting fun by insulting others. why cant you respect others ideas and let them to discuss. this is not your forum this is public forum and you only a moderator. and i dont care who you are, since i am posting correct/good things only.

Edited by jami
  • Like 1

i think your getting fun by insulting others. why cant you respect others ideas and let them to discuss. this is not your forum this is public forum and you only a moderator. and i dont care who you are, since i am posting correct/good things only.

You are an idiot. That of course is an insult to idiots but until we find a classification for your kind it will have to do.

• Like 1

You're damn right its a public forum, as just as no one stopped you from expressing your opinion, I'm gonna express mine too.

And you're not posting correct things. You didn't answer the question coz you know you just posted a WRONG thing. Do you think you can't kill someone driving like that? Or even kill yourself?

go with the limits with all safety functions, seat belts, breaks and other needs for E01, then there will be a certain safety.

drive with speed limits, and obeying rules, with seat belts, and vehicle should in good condition as well.

can u make another different reply :D

even with all of these if the driver drives like an Ahole he'll kill himself + others around..

You're damn right its a public forum, as just as no one stopped you from expressing your opinion, I'm gonna express mine too.

And you're not posting correct things. You didn't answer the question coz you know you just posted a WRONG thing. Do you think you can't kill someone driving like that? Or even kill yourself?

what the wrong i posted here?? buy saying obey the rules,

peri there is no point of insulting, and your gan comes here and saying thousand WRONG things, with bad words, by wasting the forum. so who is wrong here????

what the wrong i posted here?? buy saying obey the rules,

peri there is no point of insulting, and your gan comes here and saying thousand WRONG things, with bad words, by wasting the forum. so who is wrong here????

Who is wrong here is you. Because of this

so over speeding kills a one. why they cant limits to the speed??? what will happened if this accident cause with a another few vehicles???

And this.

go with the limits with all safety functions, seat belts, breaks and other needs for E01, then there will be a certain safety.

A question was asked of you. Do you think you can't kill someone or yourself on the E01 just coz you do this?

In this case, stop acting like a moron and go away without ruining the thread.

Edited by Pericles

Who is wrong here is you. Because of this

And this.

A question was asked of you. Do you think you can't kill someone or yourself on the E01 just coz you do this?

In this case, stop acting like a moron and go away without ruining the thread.

what is the wrong there???? i just say drive with speed limits and with the rules, any thing wrong ??? even we found people here to support to drive at 180 km/h at E01, by saying they have done a hero work.

what is the wrong there???? i just say drive with speed limits and with the rules, any thing wrong ??? even we found people here to support to drive at 180 km/h at E01, by saying they have done a hero work.

No, you have said this guy was killed by overspeeding without any proof. Hence you are WRONG! Now go away.

yes it may be the reason, so if it is the reason, what we can say???

AND you canot ask me to :go away:

Him being a mod, im pretty sure he can ban you for life if he feels like it. However youd just pop up under a different name and are probably running a dynamic IP too. :/

Edited by Straga