• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mud Tyre And Steel Wheel

john cooper

Hello AL friends

Now i need to buy a steel wheel set and mud Tyre set for Suzuki and please let me know if you guys know any place and price too Wheels should be 5 stud

tks heaps

JC

JC,

Can you select the rims from this site.

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/suzuki/suzuki-wheels.htm

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hello AL friends

Now i need to buy a steel wheel set and mud Tyre set for Suzuki and please let me know if you guys know any place and price too Wheels should be 5 stud

tks heaps

JC

Out of curiosity, why steel wheels? Especially when there's an assortment of alloys offered in various diameters, widths and PCDs.

Also, it would be useful to specify the diameter, width and PCD you're looking for.

If you're happy to import a set, Quadratec lists a huge variety of offroad wheels (and tyres) and they ship overseas.

Does this mean you found yourself a Jimny ?

Dude plenty of fish in the pond :sleeping-smiley-008: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Na mate but few on the list and Dad is do offers (Aadukarana seen) for me and still searching for the RED one on my previous post....... So whats planing now......Aliya ganda kalin Henduwa ganda :mosking: Winch is on its way to SL and its not worth to ship the Tyre and wheels from here i guess and need to get a ARB front bumper too......

Out of curiosity, why steel wheels? Especially when there's an assortment of alloys offered in various diameters, widths and PCDs.

Also, it would be useful to specify the diameter, width and PCD you're looking for.

If you're happy to import a set, Quadratec lists a huge variety of offroad wheels (and tyres) and they ship overseas.

Dude Hoonigan

Below is the Size

Wheels Size 15x7 Stud pattern 5x5.5

Mr. John Cooper,

According to my knowledge With duty add 50% of the cost. I import through FedEx or Ups. It is the most expensive.

Because I have got plated out by the clearing clacks, for paid to clear some goods.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Check Motorcade,They had steel offroad 15 inchers sometime back.Not sure of the PCD....

Once again I may sound like a broken record cos I keep saying this...Try Polgahawela,Kurunegala and even Kandy.Can get branded used ones dirt cheap and have them refurbed...Certainly worth doing so before resorting to bring a set down cos they tax wheels heavily now.

You mean dedicated competition mud tyres or all terrain tyres?

MasterDon Like to take a risk and hope i can find a set i mean for sure but time is important this time coz vacation is only for 3 weeks but i may play the game as i may ask from Dad to find a set, About the Tyre:- i may keep a set of MUD Tyre so whenever we need can fit it, How about the prices mate????????????/

Mr Silvi

Tks for the kind information and 1 more, Do you think you will be able to help me on finding the RED Jimny on my other post??? Many Tks

regards

JC

Ah didn't know you were in NZ.Yes still worth if you cn send your dad.If he's a good bargainer it's a plus.

Not my strongest area 4x4s but I heard the BF Goodrich tyres people use for competition cost like 45k a pop...Might get cheaper with brand like Maxxis.Try a visit to LR motors(0777755882) Rajagiriya and Osanda(0772639777) at Kelaniya they may have rims too and also slightly used mud tyres you can get for cheap.

Edited by MasterDon

MasterDon Like to take a risk and hope i can find a set i mean for sure but time is important this time coz vacation is only for 3 weeks but i may play the game as i may ask from Dad to find a set, About the Tyre:- i may keep a set of MUD Tyre so whenever we need can fit it, How about the prices mate????????????/

Mr Silvi

Tks for the kind information and 1 more, Do you think you will be able to help me on finding the RED Jimny on my other post??? Many Tks

regards

JC

JC,

Do not worry, I will help.

Try this web link. http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/suzuki-jimny-parts

Sylvi Wijesinghe.