• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Prius, Honda Fit/ Vezel Recall Information

osaka_dude

Since this thread is adding zero value, i'm going to hijack it for a bit

Could this affect SL's balance of payments ;) I mean without 27km/l cars on our roads our import bill is bound to skyrocket :lol:

GTAm, Wait till PBJ gets the wind of it, man will come up with another diabolical plan.

The new permit transfer fee is nothing short of absolute brilliance. Specially the elimination of the tax clearance requirement. Wonder why it took him this long to think of it. Maybe there's a Chinese loan payment upcoming lol.

• Like 3

Where is our Autobahn garandiya?

He will be back after two months to enlighten all of us about the GM ignition system related recall which is currently under way.

I dont think in our chinese-built bumpy highways it is possible to remove speed limits.

As I said earlier,The only reason for the delay was Admin taking too long to activate my request.

But i found no post about this large Prius recall in AL even after 2 months, with you experts already active.

And since i work in Japan,I will only provide information about Japanese car makers from official Japanese press statements,

Let someone in USA handle the US recalls.

Edited by osaka_dude

I dont think in our chinese-built bumpy highways it is possible to remove speed limits.

As I said earlier,The only reason for the delay was Admin taking too long to activate my request.

But i found no post about this large Prius recall in AL even after 2 months, with you experts already active.

And since i work in Japan,I will only provide information about Japanese car makers from official Japanese press statements,

Frankly if you had read the forums, a lot of us are not massive fans of the Prius :) This explains our relative lack of interests about a recall.

If you want to share information, that is fine. I'm sure there are people who appreciate that. But please do so without poluting the forum, and open threads and posting about the same thing all over the place. Thats all we ask.

But on the same subject, it seems the Toyota recall has been extended to include other vehicles on various other ailments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26950970

Not sure if it affects any models imported to SL

Frankly if you had read the forums, a lot of us are not massive fans of the Prius :) This explains our relative lack of interests about a recall.

If you want to share information, that is fine. I'm sure there are people who appreciate that. But please do so without poluting the forum, and open threads and posting about the same thing all over the place. Thats all we ask.

But on the same subject, it seems the Toyota recall has been extended to include other vehicles on various other ailments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26950970

Not sure if it affects any models imported to SL

Hmm.. i guess it involves JDMs too, Popular Axio is on the list

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/toyota-recalling-64-million-vehicles-worldwide/

• Like 1

1. I dont think in our chinese-built bumpy highways it is possible to remove speed limits.

2. As I said earlier,The only reason for the delay was Admin taking too long to activate my request.

3. But i found no post about this large Prius recall in AL even after 2 months, with you experts already active.

4. And since i work in Japan,I will only provide information about Japanese car makers from official Japanese press statements,

Let me reply you as eloquently as I possibly can.

1. The Chinese -built bumpy highways are all we have and we are quite happy with them.... you can masturbate on your imaginary Autobahns. Umba Suddage puka lewa ka-ka hitapang.

2. Admin took too long to approve request? Not long enough, IMHO.

3. We were not discussing said subject coz WE DON’T GIVE A f**k!!!

4. Please don't. Go masturbate with your other Osaka Dudes and let us be. Our Hybrid owners have enough issues as it is with Wanker Lights and Push starts, they don't need to track of the Recalls to.

• Like 4

Looks like you are all over the world!

about time zone question,at the moment I am in the EU zone.
  • Like 2

Hmm.. i guess it involves JDMs too, Popular Axio is on the list

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/toyota-recalling-64-million-vehicles-worldwide/

The JDM recall includes the Axio+Fielder (161), Auris, and some others with the 1NZ engine and idle-stop function.

Then the Vitz (90 series), IST (110 series) and some other models for wiper motor and seat rail issues ?

The RAV4/Vanguard (30 series) and Mark X (120 series) for a wiring harness running to the steering.

1... you can masturbate on your imaginary Autobahns. Umba Suddage puka lewa ka-ka hitapang.

2.Looks like you are all over the world!

1.Wow,You sound like such a patriot,you should hate cars made by puk@-suddas of Japan or Germany.

what do you drive, a Micro Panda :medium-smiley-032: ?

I think even that is made by puk@-sudu chinese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geely_LC

You should be better off driving a Mahindra lorry made in Tamil nadu by puk@-kalu tamils.

2.working and living in Japan does not mean we don't have to travel to different locations depending on the project.

Totally understood,will take care next time.

but looking at this thread from beginning, I think more pollution is done by a person(posting as two people),with completely off-topic,non-technical relevant,dumb comments and pictures which only he thinks are funny.

• Like 1

Totally understood,will take care next time.

but looking at this thread from beginning, I think more pollution is done by a person(posting as two people),with completely off-topic,non-technical relevant,dumb comments and pictures which only he thinks are funny.

That's a pretty baseless accusation you're making.

Btw where's the video of a prius doing 300kmph?

Hey Watchman.. he thinks you and I are the same... some engineer he is... I bet he can't fix a Kurumbatti motor.... :)

Btw where's the video of a prius doing 300kmph?

doesn't matter if it is one shitball or two,the stink will always be there anyway.

I bet a kurumbati motor would be better than your Panda.

Go to TL and ask the manager who said the Recall applies when the Prius exceeds 300kmph!

1.Wow,You sound like such a patriot,you should hate cars made by puk@-suddas of Japan or Germany.

what do you drive, a Micro Panda :medium-smiley-032: ?

I think even that is made by puk@-sudu chinese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geely_LC

You should be better off driving a Mahindra lorry made in Tamil nadu by puk@-kalu tamils.

2.working and living in Japan does not mean we don't have to travel to different locations depending on the project.

that is a heavily racist thing to say. i'm 1/8th puka kalu tamil, and i resent this statement. to the point that i question whether this level of prejudice should even be tolerated on a forum.

VVTI drives a subaru forester ST/b with more balls than you were born with. what do you drive?

• Like 5

that is a heavily racist thing to say. i'm 1/8th puka kalu tamil, and i resent this statement. to the point that i question whether this level of prejudice should even be tolerated on a forum.

VVTI drives a subaru forester ST/b with more balls than you were born with. what do you drive?

I never wrote the P word ,you don't know how to distinguish between @ and "a"?you fall in to the same lo IQ class of VVT/Watchman

As my well wishers already warned,I see some plot unfolding to ban me from posting in the forum.

Alfa Romeo V6 GT

Edited by osaka_dude

I never wrote the P word idiot,you don't know how to distinguish between @ and "a"?you fall in to the same lo IQ class of VVT/Watchman

As my well wishers already warned,I see some plot unfolding to ban me from posting in the forum.

Alfa Romeo V6 GT

Ban you? Why would anyone with a sane mind ban the only form entertainment after a long time?

Wow. Alfa, eh? IS that the 3.0 V6 or 2.5 V6? I took you as a Toyoa Corolla type.

BTW, Osaka Dude, you have anything against Tamils?

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2

What is this Permit Transfer fee?

VVTi, i was referring to the 10% fee charged by RMV when transferring the ownership of a car brought down under a permit. I guess less than 25-35% of the permit holders actually bring down a car and hold on to it. Rest end up selling their permits so why not make some money out of it. Plus with the second round of permits been issued now (for the same people who received them 5 year prior) percentage of permit holders selling their permits will be even higher.