• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Prius, Honda Fit/ Vezel Recall Information

osaka_dude

VVTi, i was referring to the 10% fee charged by RMV when transferring the ownership of a car brought down under a permit. I guess less than 25-35% of the permit holders actually bring down a car and hold on to it. Rest end up selling their permits so why not make some money out of it. Plus with the second round of permits been issued now (for the same people who received them 5 year prior) percentage of permit holders selling their permits will be even higher.

Ah... wow. That will add up to some major cash to he Treasury, that is if all people follow the rules. People can still keep them in Open papers, right? Or can you own two permit cars at the same time?

1.Wow,You sound like such a patriot,you should hate cars made by puk@-suddas of Japan or Germany.

what do you drive, a Micro Panda :medium-smiley-032: ?

I think even that is made by puk@-sudu chinese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geely_LC

You should be better off driving a Mahindra lorry made in Tamil nadu by puk@-kalu tamils.

2.working and living in Japan does not mean we don't have to travel to different locations depending on the project.

racist1.gif

Let me reply you as eloquently as I possibly can.

2. Admin took too long to approve request? Not long enough, IMHO.

Just for curiosity....what is the date that shows up as "Member since" on one's profile ? Because for this guy it says Member since 28 January 2012.

So is it the date membership to the forum was requested ? In which case he wasn't authorized for 2 years and 2 months :sport-smiley-004: ..and if he was kept waiting for 2 years and 2 months you have to admire the guy's perseverance (wait...did he foresee this recall two years ago ???!!!)

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

Ban you? Why would anyone with a sane mind ban the only form entertainment after a long time?

Wow. Alfa, eh? IS that the 3.0 V6 or 2.5 V6? I took you as a Toyoa Corolla type.

BTW, Osaka Dude, you have anything against Tamils?

Rental maybe?

• Like 1

Just for curiosity....what is the date that shows up as "Member since" on one's profile ? Because for this guy it says Member since 28 January 2012.

So is it the date membership to the forum was requested ? In which case he wasn't authorized for 2 years and 2 months :sport-smiley-004: ..and if he was kept waiting for 2 years and 2 months you have to admire the guy's perseverance (wait...did he foresee this recall two years ago ???!!!)

BTW, Osaka Dude, you have anything against Tamils?

Rental maybe?

since my login history seems to be the hottest topic here,I have no choice but to clarify.

I was a member in 2012 but did not log in for a while so I forgot the password.

my membership request with a new email few weeks ago was never approved.

while fiddling around I was able to login by connecting the old ID to a Facebook account.

I have nothing against Tamils,and have many friends and colleagues who are Tamil.But isn’t it ironic VVTi puts his a$$ in a Subaru made by puk@ sudu Japanese,while accusing me of licking white a$$?

I didn’t know you get Alfa GT's at rentals,because they are quite rare.what they offer at rentals in japan usually are prius,axio,belta,Stepwagon etc.

And to rent an Alfa on a daily basis should cost more money than to own one.

Edited by osaka_dude

since my login history seems to be the hottest topic here,I have no choice but to clarify.

I was a member in 2012 but did not log in for a while so I forgot the password.

my membership request with a new email few weeks ago was never approved.

while fiddling around I was able to login by connecting the old ID to a Facebook account.

I have nothing against Tamils,and have many friends and colleagues who are Tamil.But isn’t it ironic VVTi puts his a$$ in a Subaru made by puk@ sudu Japanese,while accusing me of licking white a$$?

I didn’t know you get Alfa GT's at rentals,because they are quite rare.what they offer at rentals in japan usually are prius,axio,belta,Stepwagon etc.

if you have nothing against tamils, then retract that statement about our asses being black. don't hide behind @'s you racist coward. its because of idiots like you we had a war in the first place. i demand my peoples' asses be respected! as much as white/brown/pink/yellow ass is.

having tamil friends/colleagues does not make you any less a racist. that is officially the lamest thing you can say right now. try going and telling your "tamil friends/colleagues" that you think they have black asses. see where that gets you. i won't be responsible for subsequent rape with foreign bodies.

you also need to get your races straight. japanese are "asians". as are you and i. white = caucasians.

but you're too goday to know that, no? my bad.

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 5

I never wrote the P word ,you don't know how to distinguish between @ and "a"?you fall in to the same lo IQ class of VVT/Watchman

As my well wishers already warned,I see some plot unfolding to ban me from posting in the forum.

Alfa Romeo V6 GT

Are u having one of those extremely rare Alfa Romeo JG editions?

Cos according to some sources such as this one and Wikipedia, only the I4 2.0JTS was offered in Japan.

(Note: JG stands for Japan Garandiya)

@Komisiripala
try going and telling your "tamil friends/colleagues" that you think they have black asses.
you also need to get your races straight. japanese are "asians". as are you and i. white = caucasians.

haha idiot,I will go to my tamil friends and say i have a black a$$ as black as theirs,because it is so.

then we will go have delicious Tosei n Wadai at a Saiwer shop in Colombo 3.

But your beloved a$$ loving friend VVTi was accusing me as a suddange a$$ licker,because of working in Japan.

So it is obvious he already thinks Japanese are "suddas".

Now we are getting curious what VVTi did to your a$$,because also in your profile pic you have your a$$ wide-OPEN and tongue-cleaned in an inviting gesture :sport-smiley-004:

Man, you are obsessed with butts... What wrong with you?

If you say that renting is more expensive than owning, my dear Osaka- Dude. you have not OWNED an Alfa.. ah ha ha ha ha ha.

Please dude... seriously go somewhere else and play with your garandiyas.

@Komisiripala

haha idiot,I will go to my tamil friends and say i have a black a$$ as black as theirs,because it is so.

But your beloved a$$ loving friend VVTi was accusing me as a suddange a$$ licker,because of working in Japan.

Now we are getting curious what VVTi did to your a$$,because also in your profile pic you have your a$$ wide-OPEN and tongue-cleaned in an inviting gesture :sport-smiley-004:

First you think Watchman and I are the same, now you think Komiya and I are an item.... you my friend need to get laid... did you try asking that Jap next to you to bend you over and show you Tokyo?

@Komisiripala

judging by profile pictures, as you are wont to do, is it safe to assume you just blew Mr. Nikamaataa Hukamooko in yours?

I never wrote the P word ,you don't know how to distinguish between @ and "a"?you fall in to the same lo IQ class of VVT/Watchman

As my well wishers already warned,I see some plot unfolding to ban me from posting in the forum.

Alfa Romeo V6 GT

Can we see a pic of your alfa GT?

Chaps, I know you guys are having fun, but its probably enough now. If there is nothing useful to add, just let it go.

But Don, the other threads are doing ok, no? AL was a bit dull the past few weeks, and this man came and we are having some fun... :)

Lets see how far this garandiya will travel, shall we?

Alfa Romeo V6 GT

Name names, or shut up. I'm frankly sick and tired of all these imaginary wellwishers all these dickwads get. Every bloody time. Always people warned me, etc etc. And they keep going on about these plots and bans and bullshit for years.

Here is something for all you bullshit artists. You don't have to be so afraid of getting banned. The tolerance level for banning is quite high. The tolerance level for bullshit is very, very low. You'll get your warnings long before getting banned, so stop imagining things, man up, and see if you can survive. Otherwise you can leave on your own the same way you came in.