• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me Out With The Prius 's' My Coordination

Dr.Dre

Hi Guys,

Im getting down a used prius (2013, 39000km's)

It says its 'my coordination' edition of it. Got brown leather seats matched with the interior trim.( looks nice! :P)

See.... im doing a direct import and for clearing and everything going to cost me some Rs.4,6Mil. My question is, in any case if i feel like it's not the car for me, will i be able to recover my cost for that amount.?

And the experts out there please do state your advice on this car. Also I want to know whether it has 'cruise control' in it. Supplier hasn't mentioned anything on his description but few I looked from here they all had it. Just want to know whether cruise control comes as a standard option for the 'S' my coordination edition.

Any advice on 'buying a prius' is also welcome!

Thanks guys! Waiting for your opinion.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

Im getting down a used prius (2013, 39000km's)

It says its 'my coordination' edition of it. Got brown leather seats matched with the interior trim.( looks nice! :P)

See.... im doing a direct import and for clearing and everything going to cost me some Rs.4,6Mil. My question is, in any case if i feel like it's not the car for me, will i be able to recover my cost for that amount.?

And the experts out there please do state your advice on this car. Also I want to know whether it has 'cruise control' in it. Supplier hasn't mentioned anything on his description but few I looked from here they all had it. Just want to know whether cruise control comes as a standard option for the 'S' my coordination edition.

Any advice on 'buying a prius' is also welcome!

Thanks guys! Waiting for your opinion.

Cheers!

for most of your issues you have to consult someone like SUMANADASA

i ve seen many S cars, but none of them are with cruise control, but if you are really interested you can fix a after market one, which is not that expensive it seems -

I ve seen many ad s on ikm*n for cruise control

Edited by priyanka

'my coordination'? How do they come up with these names?? Sounds like something you would rely on after a heavy night of drinking:

'Plastered beyond all recognition? The new Prius 'my coordination' for those times when you've lost all your own coordination. 4.6million with brown interior to match anything that might happen to the interior on the way home.'

• Like 5

'my coordination'? How do they come up with these names?? Sounds like something you would rely on after a heavy night of drinking:

'Plastered beyond all recognition? The new Prius 'my coordination' for those times when you've lost all your own coordination. 4.6million with brown interior to match anything that might happen to the interior on the way home.'

If that's what they call it, what does my drinking got to do wit it Mr.Genius?

If that's what they call it, what does my drinking got to do wit it Mr.Genius?

Well I would tell you but I can see the 'Priusitis' has already set in.

Chaps, this new strain seems far more virulent than earlier generations of the disease. We can see this new victim has all the typical symptoms we would normally see in a prius owner - the humourlessness, the sexlessness and so on but in this case, even before actual physical contact with a prius.
Dr Dre, as a doctor yourself, you’ll appreciate my intervention here when I prescribe immediate quarantining, a straightjacket and a shot of testosterone straight into the left testicle before the ‘dullardification' process completely sets in.
  • Like 5

or he loses his coordination completely... and loses his ability to find his own asshole in the dark... despite using both hands?

Just pitching in Gentlemen :)

.. cause when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, I am gonna take a machete to them Tuk Drivers and them Hybrid drivers before I turn.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1

Chaps, this new strain seems far more virulent than earlier generations of the disease. We can see this new victim has all the typical symptoms we would normally see in a prius owner - the humourlessness, the sexlessness and so on but in this case, even before actual physical contact with a prius.
Dr Dre, as a doctor yourself, you’ll appreciate my intervention here when I prescribe immediate quarantining, a straightjacket and a shot of testosterone straight into the left testicle before the ‘dullardification' process completely sets in.

This forum is about vehicles, and you expect the so called 'chaps' have humour to every crap u state here. Oh!.. when did u last sex a car btw??

your mindset is too little for me to have a proper conversation. thanking you for wasting your valuable time to comment on this thread.

Dr Dre, as a doctor yourself, you’ll appreciate my intervention here when I prescribe immediate quarantining, a straightjacket and a shot of
Edited by Dr.Dre