• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggest Me A Good Two Door/saloon Car As My First Car :)

dulankalhara

Question

Hi guys, i have some collected money and need to buy a car. i'm looking for a best looking car (as a teenager B) ) also need it to be automatic transmissions(manuals are ok), english number(2000 or higher) and i thought about Hyundai tuscani. my parents are suggesting me to buy a maruti alto coz it's brandnew :3 but i have no idea about alto things. i did some search on internet and found that alto have a good fuel usage than tuscani. summarize is, parents want me to buy alto, but i like to go with two door car like tuscani. hope you guys can help me with this.

Thank you

i'm a some kind of driver in pc games. not a better driver in real life :3 but i can be better.

once you do buy this car please post a pic of the car with the licence plates so that we can stay clear of it when out in the road

:sad-smiley-067:

• Like 2

If you want to drive like in computer games buy a PlayStation4 and use the bus.

This is for the other road users safety

yes please , sirawata true we all have been there and learned our lessons , but this is a whole new level :(

Edited by tuner88
  • Like 1

Hi, i have another question. i've seen tuscani Fx 2003 have "tiptronic transmission" is it better than usual manual or automatic transmission?

There is this wonderful website called google,

www.google.com

it places an unbelievable amount of information right at your fingertips. For less effort than you expended making this post, you can type the terms into this website and it will tell you everything you need to know (Amazing, isn't it?)

i'm a some kind of driver in pc games. not a better driver in real life :3 but i can be better.

Somekind of a driver...Hmmm like the kind who takes the armoured tanks in Vice City and crush the other cars?

Yeah do post pics after you buy your car with plates unsensored like matroska suggested.

There is this wonderful website called google,

www.google.com

it places an unbelievable amount of information right at your fingertips. For less effort than you expended making this post, you can type the terms into this website and it will tell you everything you need to know (Amazing, isn't it?)

3b4.png

Amazing!! :3

If 2 doors is what rocks your boat, you can still go for a Nissan March or a Starlet ep82 for that budget range.....

NowadaysThere is a trend of buying Starlets and some Hatchbacks specially and make them like Dakar Rally Racing Cars

• Like 1