Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio


sosh
 Share

Recommended Posts

No one will be able to answer your question unless you provide following information in very detail level.

Those are,

current condition of:

1. Engine and transmission

2. Body

3. Chassis

4. Exterior and interior

5. Steering system (rack,rack end , PS pump,tie rods)

6. Brakes

.

.

67. Radiator/water pump/other components of cooling system.

.

.

.

101. Alternator

.

.

 

 

Edited by MV-5
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MV-5 said:

No one will be able to answer your question unless you provide following information in very detail level.

Those are,

current condition of:

1. Engine and transmission

2. Body

3. Chassis

4. Exterior and interior

5. Steering system (rack,rack end , PS pump,tie rods)

6. Brakes

.

.

67. Radiator/water pump/cooling lines

.

.

.

101. Alternator 

.

.

 

 

That's my bad. Well it goes like this. The vehicle is a manual gear with 100k on it. engine capacity 1500cc. The body and the interior are in excellent shape and the running is quite fine. The mechanic that i took was quite satisfied with the condition of the vehicle. The badge says its a G grade but i am not quite sure about it. It has a teak interior with climate controlling and the original audio setup. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sosh said:

That's my bad. Well it goes like this. The vehicle is a manual gear with 100k on it. engine capacity 1500cc. The body and the interior are in excellent shape and the running is quite fine. The mechanic that i took was quite satisfied with the condition of the vehicle. The badge says its a G grade but i am not quite sure about it. It has a teak interior with climate controlling and the original audio setup. And the timing belt hasn't been replaced yet even though it hit the 100k mark

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My mechanic has been struggling to sell his Manual gear 110. He's been trying to sell it for months with no luck. He says its easier to sell a bullock cart with an auto gear box than a Toyota or any car with a manual box.

I hope u understand what I'm saying. 

(In case you don't - a manual gear Axio is not worth anywhere close to the price of an Auto. Give the guy an offer of around 35 and ask him to take it or leave it).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

My mechanic has been struggling to sell his Manual gear 110. He's been trying to sell it for months with no luck. He says its easier to sell a bullock cart with an auto gear box than a Toyota or any car with a manual box.

I hope u understand what I'm saying. 

(In case you don't - a manual gear Axio is not worth anywhere close to the price of an Auto. Give the guy an offer of around 35 and ask him to take it or leave it).

got it loud and clear. Thanks brother :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, sosh said:

That's my bad. Well it goes like this. The vehicle is a manual gear with 100k on it. engine capacity 1500cc. The body and the interior are in excellent shape and the running is quite fine. The mechanic that i took was quite satisfied with the condition of the vehicle. The badge says its a G grade but i am not quite sure about it. It has a teak interior with climate controlling and the original audio setup. 

 

Manual transmission came in X grade and for a short period of time as G - Business Package...which was pretty much a X with a few more bells and whistles offered as options that were previously available only for the G.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Manual transmission came in X grade and for a short period of time as G - Business Package...which was pretty much a X with a few more bells and whistles offered as options that were previously available only for the G.

Oh that explains that G. Thanks brother...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]



×
×
  • Create New...