• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Normal Vehicle Transfer Documents Required

denprash

Question

Hi Guys,

I have gone through the previous threads posted in autolanka site but couldn't find any clear information about normal vehicle transfer documents required.Do we need a no objection letter from the previous owner? In my case i bought a vehicle from a leasing company which was seized by them due to non payment.Now the vehicle is owned by the Absolute owner (Leasing Company) .I already got the original vehicle certificate and other relevant documents which includes the release letter addressed to RMV.Only the B1 copy is there and it is signed by the previous owner. Is that enough to take to RMV ?

10 answers to this question

11 hours ago, denprash said:

Hi Guys,

I have gone through the previous threads posted in autolanka site but couldn't find any clear information about normal vehicle transfer documents required.Do we need a no objection letter from the previous owner? In my case i bought a vehicle from a leasing company which was seized by them due to non payment.Now the vehicle is owned by the Absolute owner (Leasing Company) .I already got the original vehicle certificate and other relevant documents which includes the release letter addressed to RMV.Only the B1 copy is there and it is signed by the previous owner. Is that enough to take to RMV ?

For your specific question about the seized vehicle, you just need the 'deletion letter' from the finance company. You don't need a no objection letter from the previous owner. 

However, finance companies have a dubious practice, where they don't transfer seized vehicles to their name. They are supposed to do that. The owner on the CR can still raise an objection to the transfer, but the absolute owner can override that and anyway the CR owners don't bother, because they are clubbed to death by this time by the finance companies. So the last thing they want is to drag it on.

Hi. Did a vehicle transfer under normal service around two months ago, but yet to receive my new registration. The revenue license is however due to expire by next month. Anybody knows whether its possible to do emission tests and renew the revenue license with the temporary receipt issued by the RMV? 

Good. Now you will get the book back from RMV by 2081.. and no you cant. you have to obtain an MTA 11 form from RMV by the time you did the transfer and with that paper only you can update revenue license. If not you cant. Didn't you know if you put to transfer during this time, you wont get the book? I also did the registration 2 months back and i also wont get the book before I die, so i took the mta 11 form and got the revenue license updated. As for you, you have to keep the car home without driving until you get the book back cuz RMV is now closed until like 2081 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pantheraleo said:

@PreseaLover @Mecci Abdul Cader

Did you’ll get your CRs ?

I applied for a normal service last month and wondering how long it’s gonna take

Yeah got and bought another car and transferred and got that also and sold that car also and bought another one and going to transfer that also. Now the book transfers in 2 months and you will receive after another month 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Yeah got and bought another car and transferred and got that also and sold that car also and bought another one and going to transfer that also. Now the book transfers in 2 months and you will receive after another month 

Thank you :)

I got my book finally 2 weeks back,

Thing is there is a province change and I filled the box that to deliver the new number plates to the division secretariat, when I called them they say they don’t receive number plates.

Do we get a letter from RMV to come collect the plates or should we go there to collect it since the book was delivered ?

There are separate threads dedicated to various issues about document verification. You should just read the necessary information to know what to do in the future. I used only fake data on my IDs for a long time because I don't trust anyone in this world, even our state organizations. But, I paid a lot of cash for this. Still, it was worth it because many scanners could not recognize that these were fake documents, except for an id analyzer I found (https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/prime-id-scanner.html).

Edited by WorldPretty1