• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tata Indica 2013-2015

Crashlander

Question

Hey !

I'm a student planning to buy my first car. My budget is 1.2mn and the only requirement is it to be minimum hassle as possible. I'll be driving about 250km per month. 

I found Tata indica 2013-15 to be within my budget.

Is it advisable to buy this in 2020? 

Other options I found were maruti 800- 2011/12 and micro panda(prices vary largely)

I searched the forum and found no updated information on the indica. Please help

4 answers to this question

On 7/27/2020 at 5:41 AM, Crashlander said:

Hey !

I'm a student planning to buy my first car. My budget is 1.2mn and the only requirement is it to be minimum hassle as possible. I'll be driving about 250km per month. 

I found Tata indica 2013-15 to be within my budget.

Is it advisable to buy this in 2020? 

Other options I found were maruti 800- 2011/12 and micro panda(prices vary largely)

I searched the forum and found no updated information on the indica. Please help

Get the Maruti! Perfect student car: Cheap, plentiful spares, easy to maintain and suprisingly fun to drive (for that segment) and stands up to lots of abuse!

(Plus you won't have to worry too much about it, when your friends all pile in and mess about, or someone asks to borrow it.)

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

If you can stretch your budget by around 2 lakhs you can find a Perodua Kelisa. 

I used a GXi a manual one back in the day for 3 years and was a solid little fun to drive car. Good on fuel, Didnt give me any trouble.