• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3/6 Skyactive Buying Guide

caesarprime

Hey all,

I am looking on to buy a Mazda 3 or a Mazda 6 Skyactive car which is above 2014. Looked in the classified sites and most of them appears to be overpriced despite them being Low market ones (Compared to Toyota) in SL. Do you people have any idea about how much these would be worthy of buying?

Are these vehicles recommended for the respective prices. If not what are the alternatives that I have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Prime

Edited by caesarprime

• caesarprime changed the title to Mazda 3/6 Skyactive Buying Guide

Well 'low market' is subjective - yes the average ananda who has a dodgy car sale in kohuwela will not buy it but there is a specific set of people who would buy a mazda . When there are a few units price variation is more.

1 hour ago, caesarprime said:

Do you people have any idea about how much these would be worthy of buying?

I'm not sure actually - why don't you check if a respective seller has got a valuation from an accepted place? I'd say somewhere around 7.5-8 M would be a fair price for the Mazda 6 but don't quote me on this. 

I guess you can get a 2014 Mazda 3 for 5.5-6 M range. 

1 hour ago, caesarprime said:

Are these vehicles recommended for the respective prices. If not what are the alternatives that I have.

I don't think prices have gone up ridiculously post-covid (not like Premios/Allions ) 

The 6 was actually one option i considered back in 2018 - when i was looking for a car  a 5 year old Mazda 6 was roughly the same amount as a zero mileage 1-Liter Civic : I opted for the latter.  What exactly is your budget to suggest alternatives?

13 minutes ago, matroska said:

Well 'low market' is subjective - yes the average ananda who has a dodgy car sale in kohuwela will not buy it but there is a specific set of people who would buy a mazda . When there are a few units price variation is more.

I'm not sure actually - why don't you check if a respective seller has got a valuation from an accepted place? I'd say somewhere around 7.5-8 M would be a fair price for the Mazda 6 but don't quote me on this. 

I guess you can get a 2014 Mazda 3 for 5.5-6 M range. 

I don't think prices have gone up ridiculously post-covid (not like Premios/Allions ) 

The 6 was actually one option i considered back in 2018 - when i was looking for a car  a 5 year old Mazda 6 was roughly the same amount as a zero mileage 1-Liter Civic : I opted for the latter.  What exactly is your budget to suggest alternatives?

Hi @matroska, thank you for your kind reply.

I am checking in for a 2014 version of Mazda 6. Was checking for a 3 English number one, but couldn't look for a one below 8.4M

I am actually looking for something below 6.5M, heard a lot of positive comments of the Mazda 6

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Mine !! 2013 (Its from the first batch of new M6 Skyactive ). Done 106 00km. Never missed a beat. Does around 10-11 km/l and always a head turner. Can vouch for the car. 

177948669_134984328602966_1259441852688476701_n.jpg

Wow, this is a beauty bro. Any idea for how much the market was before corona

6 hours ago, Hudson said:

Mine !! 2013 (Its from the first batch of new M6 Skyactive ). Done 106 00km. Never missed a beat. Does around 10-11 km/l and always a head turner. Can vouch for the car. 

177948669_134984328602966_1259441852688476701_n.jpg

You've kept in good nick. Car looks mint! 

10 hours ago, caesarprime said:

Wow, this is a beauty bro. Any idea for how much the market was before corona

Thanks ! it’s been with me for sometime. Before COVID-19 these were getting traded at 5.5-5.8 mil. ( now over 6.2 mil with the current market)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RWD said:

You've kept in good nick. Car looks mint! 

3 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Thanks ! it’s been with me for sometime. Before COVID-19 these were getting traded at 5.5-5.8 mil. ( now over 6.2 mil with the current market)

P.S these mentioned price ranges are for cars manufactured around 2013-2014 and K- series numbers. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2021 at 8:24 PM, iRage said:

Still a much better buy for the price considering what Premios and Allions seem to be going for

if you’re not soo keen about the market, it’s pure value for money. I’ve had both Allion and Premio, and can easily say this is a major upgrade in terms of comfort/ road presence. 

On 4/28/2021 at 3:50 AM, Hudson said:

if you’re not soo keen about the market, it’s pure value for money. I’ve had both Allion and Premio, and can easily say this is a major upgrade in terms of comfort/ road presence. 

I still miss mine after 03 years