• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

well said.. on a bit of OT, is it true some manufacturers give away buy one get one free basis? if so why vehi prices in SL are still high?

Dont wanna go there but there was something like that happening in Sri Lanka recently but dont know what came of it.

captured this while on the way to office this morning... I found it hilarious that how this people sneak out from the law and this number plate was done in a way that someone would confuse thinking it's JI - XXXX ....

Daewoo wasn't even designing this model when 31 Sri 0XXX series runs in Sri Lanka. Mind you the number is 31 Sri Zero series.

08012009jy0.th.jpg

Edited by harshansenadhir

captured this while on the way to office this morning... I found it hilarious that how this people sneak out from the law and this number plate was done in a way that someone would confuse thinking it's JI - XXXX ....

Daewoo wasn't even designing this model when 31 Sri 0XXX series runs in Sri Lanka. Mind you the number is 31 Sri Zero series.

08012009jy0.th.jpg

I think its a JI number given the model of the car. The number plate screw seems to be positioned next to the J making it look like 3.

I think its a JI number given the model of the car. The number plate screw seems to be positioned next to the J making it look like 3.

I was thinking the same (the screw has screwed the J in to a 3). But again the new rear number plate supposed to be square and with two line lettering, not long and one line lettering… not sure though.

Its the Devil's car I tell you! It carries the mark of the Beast!

I wonder what JC would say. He always maintained that the Devil's fuel was diesel, but this is petrol....

Hmm... Its ideal on a Leyland or on a 'white van' ....Guess the QQ owner is totally unaware :lol:

MINIACE

seems pretty logical,as most people will only buy a chery when hell freezes over :lol:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a chery; and it's number is Six hundred threescore and six.

– Rev. 13:16-17 :P

• 2 weeks later...