• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Seen it!!! next time fer sure as I live in Malabe.

Have any of you seen a Grey Ceres that has the following words on the rear number plate? FUEL INJECTED JUGGERNAUT? I almost crashed my car when I saw that!!!

No comments!!! :)

You won't see it around anymore :) Used to belong to a buddy. Sold it a few months ago. Not a car guy. It had that plate when he got it and it was there when he sold it. Lotsa ppl used to tease him about it too :D (yes, that includes yours truly.)

OMG is that a "Modified" Shelby Cobra GT

photo0002g.jpg

Ohhhh!!! better its a Nissan Cobra GL

photo0004l.jpg

Machang Guru I think this car was on the AL classifieds at one time..........Was discussed on a thread too...just can't find it

Although its not the real thing it did have a front end that was close to the real thing :rolleyes:

Check this out...got it on e-mail today :lol:

The title was 'Squid used to catch big fish" ;)

squid.gif

Edited by SHAI

I took these pics long ago and was tempting to publish in this thread but kept on hold coz there were lot of similar ones came up making fun out of trishaws having different names badges. Now have a look at this and I admit that it was nicely done...

ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the first ever BMW Auto Rickshaw..

18122008001.th.jpg

18122008.th.jpg

I took these pics long ago and was tempting to publish in this thread but kept on hold coz there were lot of similar ones came up making fun out of trishaws having different names badges. Now have a look at this and I admit that it was nicely done...

ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the first ever BMW Auto Rickshaw..

18122008001.th.jpg

18122008.th.jpg

beat this

44631084809687816167687.jpg

129484.jpg

This thing is an ACTUAL bentley by the looks of it, look through the windscreen at the window line, and the shapes of the seats all appear consistent with a Continental GT, maybe somebody fixed a Hyundai badge as a joke....

OR

It could be a chopped about Coupe/Tiburon

This thing is an ACTUAL bentley by the looks of it, look through the windscreen at the window line, and the shapes of the seats all appear consistent with a Continental GT, maybe somebody fixed a Hyundai badge as a joke....

OR

It could be a chopped about Coupe/Tiburon

It is a Continental GT, source : Bentley Continental GT badged as Hyundai

Edited by zonda

NC sheriff's deputy uses Corvette to stop speeders

AP

Thu Jul 23, 8:56 pm ET

RALEIGH, N.C. – At least one sheriff's deputy in North Carolina won't have any trouble catching speeders. Multiple media outlets reported Wednesday that the Wake County Sheriff's Department has a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Chevrolet said the car has a top track speed of 198 mph, with a base sticker price of $74,875. Its V8 racing engine generates 505 horsepower.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Phyllis Stevens said the car didn't cost the county any money since it was seized from a drug dealer.

Wake County isn't the first to used souped up cars.

Former Davidson County Sheriff Gerald Hege once had a Chevrolet Impala SS with a Corvette engine

Former Forsyth County Sheriff Ron Barker used several Camaro Z28s for traffic enforcement.

NC sheriff's deputy uses Corvette to stop speeders

AP

Thu Jul 23, 8:56 pm ET

RALEIGH, N.C. – At least one sheriff's deputy in North Carolina won't have any trouble catching speeders. Multiple media outlets reported Wednesday that the Wake County Sheriff's Department has a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Chevrolet said the car has a top track speed of 198 mph, with a base sticker price of $74,875. Its V8 racing engine generates 505 horsepower.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Phyllis Stevens said the car didn't cost the county any money since it was seized from a drug dealer.

Wake County isn't the first to used souped up cars.

Former Davidson County Sheriff Gerald Hege once had a Chevrolet Impala SS with a Corvette engine

Former Forsyth County Sheriff Ron Barker used several Camaro Z28s for traffic enforcement.

what's so funny here mate? Is it just me or am i missing something here?

Next time any of you go by Lal Alwatte's place, read the board, VERY CAREFULLY!!!!! :)

Anyone want a TUNAP done on their car???

"TUNAP" is correct. It is a (German?)Trade Name.

However in the same board there is another word called TUNUP which looks like a spelling mistake.

Since Mr. Alawatte is well conversant in English, I wonder whether he has delibarately done that to reduce the size of the sign board. :unsure:

Or is it a mistake made by the person who did the signboard???

Edited by samishka

Looky at what I spotted last week :lol:

Flight CRV....youre cleared for take off on runway 1 :D

img00007t.th.jpg

Edited by SHAI