• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Crap dude, I though you were joking. You can seriously recognize this himalayan face scrub whatever the hell it is, off some obsure bit of packaging? lol !! :D

brought a truckload from nepal. ran out, and the little metrosexual in me hasn't been the same since! lol... haven't found it in any of the local shops. except this one! i've been told that himalaya doesn't bring that particular product to sri lanka.

brought a truckload from nepal. ran out, and the little metrosexual in me hasn't been the same since! lol... haven't found it in any of the local shops. except this one! i've been told that himalaya doesn't bring that particular product to sri lanka.

Looks like someone is trying to get pretty with all the creams and lotions :P

423007_342604235782166_268458809863376_1001717_318057235_n.jpg

Did anyone notice the tail lights? the covers are removed arn't they? Probably an ettempt to make customized crystal lights. :D

Edited by LashNeo

Looks like someone is trying to get pretty with all the creams and lotions :P

"I'm so pretty... Oh so pretty... I'm so pretty and witty and... Hmmm... Straight?" lol naa bung had a bad case of acne. This worked!

But married now so wadak naa ithin... Kohomatath moona puka wagey!!

• Like 3

saw this on FB

WTF...

421088_3249088301218_1087261559_3225828_363771947_n.jpg

I think these vehicle's belong to a VVIP. Once I saw two cars (one black & one white) parked at Kitulgala Rest house with same plates like this. When I went inside I saw former Speaker was having lunch there.

Edited by whmsujith

I think these vehicle's belong to a VVIP. Once I saw two cars (one black & one white) parked at Kitulgala Rest house with same plates like this. When I went inside I saw former Speaker was having lunch there.

Lets forget for a moment its still probably illegal no matter how V*P you are.

The objective of using identical plates on identical vehicles would be to make it difficult for someone targeting you to identify which vehicle you're in. But these two monteros are def not identical.

And if they had identical plates on a white car and a black car, they might as well not use it. Any colour-blind, car-illiterate terrorist can certainly bomb your stupid a$$. :D

• Like 1

Lets forget for a moment its still probably illegal no matter how V*P you are.

The objective of using identical plates on identical vehicles would be to make it difficult for someone targeting you to identify which vehicle you're in. But these two monteros are def not identical.

And if they had identical plates on a white car and a black car, they might as well not use it. Any colour-blind, car-illiterate terrorist can certainly bomb your stupid a$$. :D

That's right, If I am not mistaken those two cars were in different brands, I can remember one is Toyota crown, other I can't remember. But I have seen 3 121 dickymodel cars with Gurage Nos in Col-3 area couple of times; those were 100% identical.