• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

lol I can remember, there was at least one girl in the forum, at least I think that was a girl, only one question from her though and she disappeared. could have been a guy pretending to be a girl to get the answers quick. well I must say that tactic sure worked. :D

i saw her(him) too ..she(he) has viewed my profile :D

Edited by NadriquE

lol that's a good one, at last a English phrase on a 3 wheeler that actually makes some sense. :D

No machan.. There's still a minor blemish. No fullstop or comma separating the two english sentences.

So, we can read it as "HOSPITAL CEILING IS BORING TO WATCH. DRIVE SLOWLY" or "HOSPITAL CEILING IS BORING. TO WATCH DRIVE SLOWLY" :D

lol ! As 'nexus' states! It's true that Gov. hospitals have the best care, but man some of those places are no fun to be at. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Ah the bane of free healthcare! But seriously tho, never go to the private sector in an emergency. Trust me on this ;)

Ah the bane of free healthcare! But seriously tho, never go to the private sector in an emergency. Trust me on this ;)

Yeah, gotta agree: If only there were statistics available on how many patients get transferred to Gov. Hospitals from private places when thing go wrong there!! And the Gov. paying wards are pretty decent...