• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

see told ya its lasith malinga's :D

and heard that he paint all his cars in baby blue :D

That's probably right because I know for sure that he owned a baby blue coloured riced up Mazda Axela. And this Lancer seems OK compared to that because even the interior was totally baby blue and white on the Axela.

About the modification, the Lancer EX comes with a circular fuel tank lid, but this has the squarish lid of an Evo X. Who on earth would go through all that trouble... messing with the quarter panel so much for example? After seeing that I was so convinced that this is an Evo... until I saw the rivets on the side skirts and rear bumper. <facepalm>

About the modification, the Lancer EX comes with a circular fuel tank lid, but this has the squarish lid of an Evo X. Who on earth would go through all that trouble... messing with the quarter panel so much for example? After seeing that I was so convinced that this is an Evo... until I saw the rivets on the side skirts and rear bumper. <facepalm>

Maybe they did replace entire panels machan.. i mean the fenders, front and rear has to be widened including half of rear doors.. eventhough this Malinga mod is almost perfect you cannot get the looks of real deal isnt it.... http://forum.autolan...e-shores-of-sl/...

In the given thread.. Chooti putha talks about a Evo X conversion done by a Crickter (Over a year ago).. Most probably its abot the captioned car..

Edited by trinity

Maybe they did replace entire panels machan.. i mean the fenders, front and rear has to be widened including half of rear doors.. eventhough this Malinga mod is almost perfect you cannot get the looks of real deal isnt it.... http://forum.autolan...hores-of-sl/...

In the given thread.. Chooti putha talks about a Evo X conversion done by a Crickter (Over a year ago).. Most probably its abot the captioned car..

Hmmm... you might be right. I just thought the conversion wouldn't be done to an extent where they cut the fuel tank lid also. I just thought the conversion would have been done like the one in the link in this post. Anyway, good mod (minus the rivets), bad taste on the colour (on all his baby blue coloured cars).

2qvz7s7.jpg

if i'm not mistaken that is a toyota carina new front shell aka honeycomb shell in a hyundai stellar. :D

2qvz7s7.jpg

if i'm not mistaken that is a toyota carina new front shell aka honeycomb shell in a hyundai stellar. :D

lololol i took a picture of this from far away, didnt see the Hyundai written on it :D

Recently I saw on coming Nissan Sunny FB15 with 20-XXXX number plate . When It passes me, i realized that it is an old funaral car modified with FB15 parts. If I meet it again, I will click a photo. It is white in colour and met at Kadawatha. :)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera