• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

A two year old could do a better job with a TOA spray can while getting high on the fumes.

Also, did he run out of money to while he was half way through the paint job? seems like he missed a spot, well he missed a few dozen square feet.

Edited by jdnet

Courtesy of m*cvud car raping.

I call them the care bear pimps. So cute and cuddly in baby blue (Ceres) and bubble gum pink (eg) I swear to you Hugs and Tugs would look good in those

But this looks like it belonged to Beastly. Or the Intensive Care bear...

LMFAO

Ok let me have a mind so open enough to understand that somebody out there actually likes to have this colour scheme on their car...

Even then, why would anyone want to be a running advertisement for Macv*d? It's like someone buying a set of Arpico carpets and getting Arpico stickers pasted all over their car...

Edited by Crosswind

that's what happened with some people who have access to a spraygun, yellow paint, a Discovery turbo subscription and no painting skills are given a car to 'modify'

A two year old could do a better job with a TOA spray can while getting high on the fumes.

Also, did he run out of money to while he was half way through the paint job? seems like he missed a spot, well he missed a few dozen square feet.

you guy might remember that purple EG8 on this thread like a year back with the statement "i want to fly" since it had 2 "Beat Barrels" sticking out from the sides of the rear bumper..

this is the same car..

First it was Black

then purple and white

and now black and yellow

Ok let me have a mind so open enough to understand that somebody out there actually likes to have this colour scheme on their car...

Even then, why would anyone want to be a running advertisement for Macv*d? It's like someone buying a set of Arpico carpets and getting Arpico stickers pasted all over their car...

Lol :D

you guy might remember that purple EG8 on this thread like a year back with the statement "i want to fly" since it had 2 "Beat Barrels" sticking out from the sides of the rear bumper..

this is the same car..

First it was Black

then purple and white

and now black and yellow

Lol :D

Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is

Black and yellow, black and yellow

Black and yellow, black and yellow

:P

:sport-smiley-004: