• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gran Turismo 5 Hd

dillongt

oh great, but i dont have 700$ (system and game) of disposable gaming cash :D

plus its gonna be useless playing this in our standard definition tv's right? I suppose that'll be an additional 2-3 lhaks, umm how much are HDTV's in sri lanka?

Wait a minute, none of this matters, i still hate sony :(

Edited by jterminator

Dilan, i know they have released the ps3 in the states but when are they releasing it in canada? Do you have access to any of these bad boys?? ;)

they released it last friday... PS3 CN$ 659.99 ( 60GB H/D )

you cant get one in either thanks to ebay. Every f**king piece of trash is camping outside stores so they can sell it on ebay for 2 to 10 the retail price. I probably wont see one till spring of 2007. When is this game supposed to come out? If u dont have an HDTV it not really worth getting it. this is the setup I have. Its an HD with full 1080p and Harmon Kardon sournd sound with onkyo speakers and I have the Xbox 360 hooked in. This is good cause the Xbox now supports 1080P with is true HD. I would get an xbox over the ps3 cause I heard it was having problems.

jugsroom031.jpg

• 3 years later...

slightly OT:

Can anyone recommend a nice racing game (for the PC) that i can buy around colombo? I am not looking out for super graphics, as much as i'd like some realistic driving.

And my comp aint that fancy. Its a 1.8Ghz dual core with on board VGA and 2.5GB RAM. I can afford to spend about 5-6 GB max on the HDD.

Thanks!

Edited by Dilesh

slightly OT:

Can anyone recommend a nice racing game (for the PC) that i can buy around colombo? I am not looking out for super graphics, as much as i'd like some realistic driving.

And my comp aint that fancy. Its a 1.8Ghz dual core with on board VGA and 2.5GB RAM. I can afford to spend about 5-6 GB max on the HDD.

Thanks!

having seen the GT5 clip was feeling the need for a decent game to play myself - so do recommend please?

hardwarewise, i've got a Corei5 2.27ghz , 4GB Ram & an 512MB dedicated nVidia

await responses from the Moto-gaming fraternity! :lol:

dilesh...try colin mcrae dirt 1 ot F1 championship edition

devinda...try GRID or DIRT 2(?)

but seriously guys,ps3's are going cheap now,buy one and get GT5 when it comes out...then you can play head to head with mani,dillan and me...

Edited by MasterDon

Can't wait for this game to finally come out. Racing with friends should be easy with this version compared to Prologue. Damage on with all the classic tracks, what could be better. Dilon, Master Don, AL race league is definitely in order.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got mine this last weekend! new to this shit ... I'll let you know when I create an online ID/etc. That Zonda is fast as shit! unfortunately, I'm still starting out so I've yet to get any cool cars; haven't even made it past my licensing yet, haha

Edited by Mean Green z28