• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Cruiser 200 Series.Bruno Cross or ICE PACK?

Boseth Minidu

Hey guys,I’ve been looking into buying a Land Cruiser 200 Series in a few months since prices for cars that don’t do well in fuel are slowly dropping in price.I’ve been having 2 Options in my mind apparently ;

•First one is the Mid-Late 2015 ZX Bruno Cross edition with the radar guided cruise control which was added later after the reelease. ;

19DD7BAE-B96C-4C04-B616-99DBAF44DC87.thumb.jpeg.7eec4d5afa32d5283bd419ff95b8c784.jpeg
A41EC6EC-0C3D-44F0-8D4D-B6EBA25DA873.thumb.jpeg.498974188938175ae9559d9b61c5a712.jpeg

•Second option is the 2012-2013 ICE PACK which is apparently imported from the UK market with similar options but with “Beige” Interior and a few less options than the Bruno Cross.But it’s a Diesel which I also considered because of the high demand for Diesel Variants in the SL Market. ;

ADBCE503-5E31-4E1C-8051-D4507D4AE14D.jpeg.73b4ad807bc04a7c558075de2e552e85.jpeg
AB813D15-9CF9-4692-9A25-88E2287F0EFA.jpeg.6facfbe10e878ffda9b62411ffb3321d.jpeg

90BAFB25-8C30-48E5-8FAA-B506CDC47096.thumb.jpeg.9d30f00c8510a0cbe90a35ea7f607f6b.jpeg
I’m a bit confused on deciding which to buy,I like the Tan interior of the Bruno Cross which I personally like and the fact that it has some more goodies than the ICEPACK.But again I like to have a Diesel engine as well which is in the ICEPACK and the added utility that I can tow things if I needed to,have thoughts on towing on rare occasions(smaller cars on trailers) but will rarely offroad like most SL People in SL.This will also be my daily driver which I will drive from Gonapola(5KM away from Kahathuduwa Interchange) to Colombo 10 about 5 times a week.

Can anyone give me recommendations on what they think would be the the better choice here? Fuel economy wise I won’t mind the slight 6Km/L and 8.5km/L difference between the 4.6L Petrol and the 4.L Diesel.

Thanks! 🙂

Edited by Boseth Minidu

13 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

Fuel economy wise I won’t mind the slight 6Km/L and 8.5km/L

Awww...it is sweet that you think you will get 6km/l :) You might get that if you do not drive a single km in traffic :) My 3.5L Pajero got like 4km/l on a good day. Mind you this was in East Timor with zero traffic jams :)

• Haha 1

Bro why you wanna drive to work in a LC everday? Get a nice sporty hatch or if SUV is a must, why not a smaller euro option?

TBH LC 200 will go up in value all over the world. With the V8 being discontinued.

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Awww...it is sweet that you think you will get 6km/l :) You might get that if you do not drive a single km in traffic :) My 3.5L Pajero got like 4km/l on a good day. Mind you this was in East Timor with zero traffic jams :)

@iRage wait like seriously? When I researched it said the 4.6L did 5.5-6 in traffic or like 18L per 100KM according to foreign sources(can’t exactly remember how much per 100KM).I thought the Pajero did more than that too surprisingly.A friend of mine said he went to Kandy and came back to Nugegoda with half a tank too which is like 46.5L

Also @iRage I sincerely hope you don’t find me as some spoiled brat, I’m just confused on what trim to buy.

46 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

Bro why you wanna drive to work in a LC everday? Get a nice sporty hatch or if SUV is a must, why not a smaller euro option?

TBH LC 200 will go up in value all over the world. With the V8 being discontinued.

Thanks for the opinion bro,tbh the LC200 has been one of my dream cars ever since it came out back in 2008,the Bruno Cross which came back in late 2014 has been my favorite out of all the 200’s out there too.

Plus I am a bit concerned about the reliability and resale value overall as well with the Euro options out there because I’m planning to own it for another 8 years at least.And you probably might’ve guessed I’ve mostly driven cars and vans most of my life and rarely been in SUV’s,so kind of curious to try out an 200 too.Had a 2015 KDH221 too which I rarely drove so I sold it around late 2019 before the prices went up like crazy.I was planning to buy something around the 20-24 million range but with these prices I may have to opt for a lease,so waiting for either rates or prices to come down.

@fiat fan,I’ve also been aware that LC200’s have been rising up in value since the V8 has been discontinued,but I may think it will drop down by a little bit since LC200’s around the world haven’t increased by 2x in price like in the SL markets.But I also think that it won’t drop to the intial price it was in.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

When I researched it said the 4.6L did 5.5-6 in traffic or like 18L per 100KM according to foreign sources(can’t exactly remember how much per 100KM)

On a good day when you drive like a granny and the traffic flows...yes...on normal day to day traffic. Nope.

Your friend's Nugegoda-Kandy trip, if you do the math, is not very impressive. On an outstation run it has done about 5kmpl (Kandy town to Nugegoda central should be about 126 km..so 252 km in total):).

But yeah...sorry to burst your bubble...it is not going to do well on petrol. The diesel will do a little bit better than the petrol but not that significantly. Also, Sri Lankans talking about fuel consumption figures is similar to a bunch of virgin teenage guys talking about the size of their "man tools" and exploits with the fairer gender :) <Corollas and Premio/Allions in SL can go to the moon and come back on a tank and half of fuel>

1 hour ago, iRage said:

On a good day when you drive like a granny and the traffic flows...yes...on normal day to day traffic. Nope.

Your friend's Nugegoda-Kandy trip, if you do the math, is not very impressive. On an outstation run it has done about 5kmpl (Kandy town to Nugegoda central should be about 126 km..so 252 km in total):).

But yeah...sorry to burst your bubble...it is not going to do well on petrol. The diesel will do a little bit better than the petrol but not that significantly. Also, Sri Lankans talking about fuel consumption figures is similar to a bunch of virgin teenage guys talking about the size of their "man tools" and exploits with the fairer gender :) <Corollas and Premio/Allions in SL can go to the moon and come back on a tank and half of fuel>

I see,good one about the Corollas and Premio/Allions haha.Overall I can still handle the fuel problems,if I’m really short on fuel I could grab one of my econ boxes(Japan/Indian Alto) I have so that’s not really an issue basically.Overall I was wondering which would be better to buy in the long run,I was planning on driving it about 5,000-7,500Kms a year or just drive it rarely like I mentioned in my above reply with the KDH,I honestly wanted to buy an LC200 because it’s the second in line in my bucket list for my dream car after the NSX(since imports wouldn’t be allowed anytime soon).Like I said previously,the two options I have are the Bruno Cross edition and ICEPACK edition.

Thanks.

Edited by Boseth Minidu

1 hour ago, Boseth Minidu said:

I see,good one about the Corollas and Premio/Allions haha.Overall I can still handle the fuel problems,if I’m really short on fuel I could grab one of my econ boxes(Japan/Indian Alto) I have so that’s not really an issue basically.Overall I was wondering which would be better to buy in the long run,I was planning on driving it about 5,000-7,500Kms a year or just drive it rarely like I mentioned in my above reply with the KDH,I honestly wanted to buy an LC200 because it’s the second in line in my bucket list for my dream car after the NSX(since imports wouldn’t be allowed anytime soon).Like I said previously,the two options I have are the Bruno Cross edition and ICEPACK edition.

Thanks.

Diesels are always a better option for these huge SUVs...you simply need that torquey grunt.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, iRage said:

Diesels are always a better option for these huge SUVs...you simply need that torquey grunt.

Thanks @iRage! Will take that into consideration. Also does the ZX has less resale value since it is petrol or does it have a reasonable resale value since it’s the highest when it comes to features?

23 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

Thanks @iRage! Will take that into consideration. Also does the ZX has less resale value since it is petrol or does it have a reasonable resale value since it’s the highest when it comes to features?

Depends who buys it. If someone is buying a LC for its actual touring and offroading capabilities...they will want the diesel. But then there are many who buy it for the bells and whistles and to just sit around in traffic in glory. They would want the ZX and also the "Phrom Japang" label :)

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2023 at 3:05 PM, iRage said:

Depends who buys it. If someone is buying a LC for its actual touring and offroading capabilities...they will want the diesel. But then there are many who buy it for the bells and whistles and to just sit around in traffic in glory. They would want the ZX and also the "Phrom Japang" label :)

Thanks @iRage,will do take that into consideration! Once again I appreciate the help 😀

Will post some pics after my purchase on this thread. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 10:40 PM, Boseth Minidu said:

Thanks for the opinion bro,tbh the LC200 has been one of my dream cars ever since it came out back in 2008,the Bruno Cross which came back in late 2014 has been my favorite out of all the 200’s out there too.

Plus I am a bit concerned about the reliability and resale value overall as well with the Euro options out there because I’m planning to own it for another 8 years at least.And you probably might’ve guessed I’ve mostly driven cars and vans most of my life and rarely been in SUV’s,so kind of curious to try out an 200 too.Had a 2015 KDH221 too which I rarely drove so I sold it around late 2019 before the prices went up like crazy.I was planning to buy something around the 20-24 million range but with these prices I may have to opt for a lease,so waiting for either rates or prices to come down.

@fiat fan,I’ve also been aware that LC200’s have been rising up in value since the V8 has been discontinued,but I may think it will drop down by a little bit since LC200’s around the world haven’t increased by 2x in price like in the SL markets.But I also think that it won’t drop to the intial price it was in.

Thanks.

I understand bro. I’ve also being eyeing a Range Rover LWB, but with the new model not being imported, used prices going craaazy and people like funsamali and sir riding in them. I might also just settle with a LC200 soon. It’s not bad at all. Just kinda overhyped by the everyday joe. It will hold the value. Every nice car I’ve let go without buying tripled in value over the years( Nissan 300z jumped from 2.5 to 7.5 even before the ban)

I recommend the diesel. My father had one in 2008ish when it came out. The petrol was thirsty af. Diesel is better, also since you will sell it in 8 years, the diesel markup is justified. Diesels hold their value and is very sought after.

Bargain hard. Not too many moving. Sale buyyas keep cars rotating among them. The bruno cross is nice, but lankan everyday fellas want the “beji interior “ and what not.

Just get one with the coolbox,sunroof, leather etc. Trust me you do not need all the toys. Plus in Lanka the top of the line has a very high mark up.Height control is not that useful for city rides. It’s pretty cushy on standard shocks. The repairs on the air suspension will kill you.

You can see my previous posts on this forum. I used to prefer top of the line everything and spent crazy money on maintenance ( @AVANTE will vouch for me), but now with the prices and the lack of spares, the economy & etc. just buy a well spec for a good price. Buy a diesel, I’ll say it again. 

Get it checked from the Agents and Carchexs. So many being abused. I would prefer a non tiktok’ed example. One that did not have a gen Z kid with motivation haali on social media. They tend to abuse them. Good luck with the buy bro.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, fiat fan said:

I understand bro. I’ve also being eyeing a Range Rover LWB, but with the new model not being imported, used prices going craaazy and people like funsamali and sir riding in them. I might also just settle with a LC200 soon. It’s not bad at all. Just kinda overhyped by the everyday joe. It will hold the value. Every nice car I’ve let go without buying tripled in value over the years( Nissan 300z jumped from 2.5 to 7.5 even before the ban)

I recommend the diesel. My father had one in 2008ish when it came out. The petrol was thirsty af. Diesel is better, also since you will sell it in 8 years, the diesel markup is justified. Diesels hold their value and is very sought after.

Bargain hard. Not too many moving. Sale buyyas keep cars rotating among them. The bruno cross is nice, but lankan everyday fellas want the “beji interior “ and what not.

Just get one with the coolbox,sunroof, leather etc. Trust me you do not need all the toys. Plus in Lanka the top of the line has a very high mark up.Height control is not that useful for city rides. It’s pretty cushy on standard shocks. The repairs on the air suspension will kill you.

You can see my previous posts on this forum. I used to prefer top of the line everything and spent crazy money on maintenance ( @AVANTE will vouch for me), but now with the prices and the lack of spares, the economy & etc. just buy a well spec for a good price. Buy a diesel, I’ll say it again. 

Get it checked from the Agents and Carchexs. So many being abused. I would prefer a non tiktok’ed example. One that did not have a gen Z kid with motivation haali on social media. They tend to abuse them. Good luck with the buy bro.

Thank you so much for the info bro,tough luck with the cars that you let go increasing in prices(been experiencing that for a while too) and I do agree with the LC200 being overhyped,in other countries it’s an ordinary SUV but in SL it’s just a massive status symbol,funny thing is people give way even for the older LC200’s like some Amathi thuma is being transported in it or something haha.

I’ve been eyeing on LC200’s for a while and I did notice as well that none got sold after the economic crisis began,just the same units have been circling around by the Sale bayyas.

One again I really appreciate the reply bro,will keep everything about the specs in mind and will opt for a Diesel like you said so.Since the ICEPACK is basically the LC200 which was offered in the UK It may probably fetch a better demand than the local “palathsaba” and “manthri permit” models(Plz correct me if I’m wrong).Once again thanks bro,will opt for the diesel and will post some pics on the thread after my purchase :)

Am I the only one who lusts for LCs only in this kind of attire ?

image.png.7954a69567d2d411bde177dbe79374e4.png

I do not need the snorkel nor the roof rack....just black door handles and grill and if possible black bumpers and has to be on steelies. Yes...in some markets they do offer the land cruiser with black bumpers. It is typically for people who want rip the stock bumper off and put off-roading ones. The paintless bumper takes off about 900USD off the purchase price.

Edited by iRage
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, iRage said:

I do not need the snorkel nor the roof rack....just black door handles and grill and if possible black bumpers and has to be on steelies. Yes...in some markets they do offer the land cruiser with black bumpers. It is typically for people who want rip the stock bumper off and put off-roading ones. The paintless bumper takes off about 900USD off the purchase price.

Yeah, such a waste seeing souped up LCs in Colombo roads for grocery runs and none seeing off roads.. 🤐me neither a fan of Chrome accents on the newer Prados and LCs looks just hideous and Mudalali type..

21 hours ago, iRage said:

I do have a taste for LC’s with that workhorse’ish look,only thing that’s keeping me from offroading is the horrendous prices of vehicles in SL 😕 . One reason I like Australia is their offroad culture.Once saw a chopped up LC turned into a UTE,looked absolutely amazing imo.

1EB2072E-5D40-429D-B117-03323FAD22F9.thumb.jpeg.7e9f4651c13a952cf416628081f40501.jpeg

Honestly the only thing I don’t like about the GX which you showed in the pic @iRage(Correct me if I’m wrong) is the trunk/dicky door

3B07D2FD-38E6-434B-8D59-FA10AAA7F154.thumb.jpeg.a51b639e79cf485f08c35f2c2544ae5d.jpeg

17 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Yeah, such a waste seeing souped up LCs in Colombo roads for grocery runs and none seeing off roads.. 🤐me neither a fan of Chrome accents on the newer Prados and LCs looks just hideous and Mudalali type..

I do suspect that it’s the same case with the Japanese,they only offer them in petrol variants as well which is unfortunate.If there was a Diesel variant of the Bruno Cross I’d snatch the moment I see it.They offer other heavy vehicles such as trucks and vans but never an SUV,I’ve noticed even the 70 series is petrol there.They even offer bodykits from Modellista which basically makes it more of a city cruiser than an offroad SUV.Strangely,Even their base model GX looks like a base model VX if compared to the Australian/Middle-East market

DBCE5962-3A55-4498-B660-A9AD16FCAA74.jpeg.7cd22c6eef7f3bd8606b9e50e3f78238.jpeg

1A6EB598-075F-4CDC-9E92-768F3BEF4C0F.jpeg.c3ffb609149ca2d2a763221d8f3c38f8.jpeg

But at the end of the day TRD does offer bodykits that gives the LC more of a rugged look but people buys them less compared to the Modellista offerings

8E27B9A6-A25C-4F0F-A7EC-D0FE9E68B46E.thumb.jpeg.830f1c7923549cc3e6537398ab767870.jpeg

But imo the TRD offerings doesn’t give it a rugged look but makes it look like a combination of street bling and ruggedness.Can’t beat the classic look of the GX(Australia/Middle East)

2 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

Once saw a chopped up LC turned into a UTE,looked absolutely amazing imo.

This is not chopped up as you think it is. This is actually a Toyota licensed conversion. Its offered in the Australian and South African market.

Correct me if I’m wrong) is the trunk/dicky door

The doors on the LC picture you have posted are called barn doors. They are part of the charm. The GX can be ordered with barn doors or split type doors depending on the configurations. The barn doors are common on the troop seater configuration in the back and also is used for Ambulance conversions. 

They offer other heavy vehicles such as trucks and vans but never an SUV,I’ve noticed even the 70 series is petrol there.

Yes but no....over here we have two different systems. For commercial vehicles, the emission requirements are (were) quite low. So the old fashioned diesels could be offered in HiAces and trucks, etc....but around 2005 the emission requirements, specifically for diesels, for passenger (non-commercial) class vehicles was made quite strict. As a result, most of the SUVs lost diesel power trains, and diesel cars just simply disappeared. The only diesel cars were Euro cars and only diesel SUVs/Crossovers were XTrails and the Pajero (mainly because of their European connections). It was only since like 7 years ago that Toyota came up with a diesel engine that meets the emission requirements of the passenger class vehicles. Once it was introduced the diesel vehicles started outselling the petrol ones (in fact the waiting list to buy a new disel Prado is about 1 year but a petrol one about months). As for the LC200 and even the LC70..the diesel ones were never introduced in Japan because the engine did not meet regulations and it was not worth developing one at the type (i.e. they were waiting for the change in model).

As for Japanese people buying LCs for pavement queens...not really. Only a very few people do. Because of the tax system it is quite costly to use something like a Prado for everyday use. So those who do buy a Prado or LC 200/300 they buy it mostly for long distance cruising and camping sort of thing. The would have a kei car or something for daily use (so even a Petrol engine would have been bearable). As for off-roading...well..there really are not many places you can go off roading in Japan. Thus, the reason why the TRD and Modellista kits in Japan are more street oriented than off-roading (whilst the off-roading kits were offered by companies like JAOS).

As for pavement queen type of vehicles...Japanese prefer something like the Alphard or Vellfire (and even Elgrand). Much more comfortable and has much more gimmicks than the off-roaders.

54 minutes ago, iRage said:

This is not chopped up as you think it is. This is actually a Toyota licensed conversion. Its offered in the Australian and South African market.

The doors on the LC picture you have posted are called barn doors. They are part of the charm. The GX can be ordered with barn doors or split type doors depending on the configurations. The barn doors are common on the troop seater configuration in the back and also is used for Ambulance conversions. 

Yes but no....over here we have two different systems. For commercial vehicles, the emission requirements are (were) quite low. So the old fashioned diesels could be offered in HiAces and trucks, etc....but around 2005 the emission requirements, specifically for diesels, for passenger (non-commercial) class vehicles was made quite strict. As a result, most of the SUVs lost diesel power trains, and diesel cars just simply disappeared. The only diesel cars were Euro cars and only diesel SUVs/Crossovers were XTrails and the Pajero (mainly because of their European connections). It was only since like 7 years ago that Toyota came up with a diesel engine that meets the emission requirements of the passenger class vehicles. Once it was introduced the diesel vehicles started outselling the petrol ones (in fact the waiting list to buy a new disel Prado is about 1 year but a petrol one about months). As for the LC200 and even the LC70..the diesel ones were never introduced in Japan because the engine did not meet regulations and it was not worth developing one at the type (i.e. they were waiting for the change in model).

As for Japanese people buying LCs for pavement queens...not really. Only a very few people do. Because of the tax system it is quite costly to use something like a Prado for everyday use. So those who do buy a Prado or LC 200/300 they buy it mostly for long distance cruising and camping sort of thing. The would have a kei car or something for daily use (so even a Petrol engine would have been bearable). As for off-roading...well..there really are not many places you can go off roading in Japan. Thus, the reason why the TRD and Modellista kits in Japan are more street oriented than off-roading (whilst the off-roading kits were offered by companies like JAOS).

As for pavement queen type of vehicles...Japanese prefer something like the Alphard or Vellfire (and even Elgrand). Much more comfortable and has much more gimmicks than the off-roaders.

I see,it’s nice to learn something new everyday.Whenever I buy a new vehicle it’s kind of a hobby of mine to learn as much as I can about that vehicle even before the purchase,and this was nice to learn especially about the Japanese laws and systems :).

@iRage but the new LC300 now has a diesel variant offered in Japan right? Saw some diesel variants in the japanese websites. 

2 hours ago, Ruslan said:

On the contrary would love to have a 70 Series petrol one.. never liked the diesels anyway!.. 

Let’s hope someone brings a JDM variant of the 70 series in the future ;) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

@iRage but the new LC300 now has a diesel variant offered in Japan right? Saw some diesel variants in the japanese websites. 

Yes..Toyota's new diesel engines (LC300, Prado, Hilux) meet Japanese emission regulations for passenger vehicles.

Now...if they sold the Land Cruiser 200 GX or even the 70 series in Japan as a commercial vehicles, they would have been able to sell the diesel variant (in fact there are a few grey imports in Japan). But normal people can't register commercial vehicles and for actual businesses the LC series as a business car is quite pricey.

• Like 1

Guys small update on the LC,otw to Nugegoda I spotted a black on 2010 black 60th anniversary LC ZX which has been sitting for a while.Apparently it’s been fully converted to the 2018 Model Inside and out.Only has 1 owner with 95K Kms,car has been owned by a guy up north in Nuwara and the owner of the car sale showed me some pics the previous owner took of the whole procedure of the Facelifting process and the car overall seems to be very well maintained,company maintained precisely and the guy took me around the block…

The guy is asking 385 lakhs and told me I could take it for 378.But I’m sure I could haggle down the price more.Wanted to ask you guys if this is a good choice when I do buy it when the rates come down.

7AC20207-8E88-4E21-B353-F3CFB7E03E23.jpeg.fbbd5870aade023be45585c29bd9cd5f.jpeg0472757E-858A-4E6F-AE95-07444015C709.jpeg.651d339d7867202be99fef0a8cb5d249.jpeg2394563F-BFC3-4DA4-B363-2C601C99505B.jpeg.babe60888480107c222c204f7f0fecb2.jpeg63F2A6B1-8E7F-4F76-B4AB-BF5BC3E82580.thumb.jpeg.21983c17fff355031473aa51e925fb76.jpeg958D28BD-9EE2-4D68-97F2-9880D2A675DD.jpeg.6d8e2ff300a88358912eb105cebb8efe.jpeg

Oh and another thing,the previous owner had installed an Android player instead of an OEM head unit during the conversion.Are the Android head units any good? 

Guys small update on the LC,otw to Nugegoda I spotted a black on 2010 black 60th anniversary LC ZX which has been sitting for a while.Apparently it’s been fully converted to the 2018 Model Inside and out.Only has 1 owner with 95K Kms,car has been owned by a guy up north in Nuwara and the owner of the car sale showed me some pics the previous owner took of the whole procedure of the Facelifting process and the car overall seems to be very well maintained,company maintained precisely and the guy took me around the block…

The guy is asking 385 lakhs and told me I could take it for 378.But I’m sure I could haggle down the price more.Wanted to ask you guys if this is a good choice when I do buy it when the rates come down.

7AC20207-8E88-4E21-B353-F3CFB7E03E23.jpeg.fbbd5870aade023be45585c29bd9cd5f.jpeg0472757E-858A-4E6F-AE95-07444015C709.jpeg.651d339d7867202be99fef0a8cb5d249.jpeg2394563F-BFC3-4DA4-B363-2C601C99505B.jpeg.babe60888480107c222c204f7f0fecb2.jpeg63F2A6B1-8E7F-4F76-B4AB-BF5BC3E82580.thumb.jpeg.21983c17fff355031473aa51e925fb76.jpeg958D28BD-9EE2-4D68-97F2-9880D2A675DD.jpeg.6d8e2ff300a88358912eb105cebb8efe.jpeg

Oh and another thing,the previous owner had installed an Android player instead of an OEM head unit during the conversion.Are the Android head units any good? 

Looks clean. There is a another red example sitting for a very long time. That one does not have the interior facelift. Make sure the airbags and stuff work.

375? Bro just run. Please. Wtf it’s a petrol too. Waaay too much man. Plus only the “beji” internet is market. Something like this is worth 270 nowadays.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fiat fan said:

Looks clean. There is a another red example sitting for a very long time. That one does not have the interior facelift. Make sure the airbags and stuff work.

375? Bro just run. Please. Wtf it’s a petrol too. Waaay too much man. Plus only the “beji” internet is market. Something like this is worth 270 nowadays.

270? Dam bro…cheapest I came across was 315(for a ZX at least) but the interior was all beat up so I didn’t even bother.I saw two Diesel on ###### and riyasewana bro,one is a White and is asking 500 but most probably has been facelifted from Chinese parts(I may be wrong) and the other is a Black asking 450 but has a crazy Navigator facelift(not a fan personally),both are 2013’s have the “beji” interior.Are those okay prices nowadays bro? Both are fixable but will have to put facelift parts because I will have trouble if I install the original face because the paint won’t be matching because they’re facelifted,if it had an original face people may think it is accident repaired,any opinions on this? Haven’t came across a decent Diesel example yet,I was eyeing on a stock condition ICEPACK when price was dropping but the ad listing disappeared,either someone bought it or some other sale bayya traded it.But still I will continue on the hunt….

8557B2AC-4692-4309-B1EB-2C9F5E0B0769.jpeg.f97abac7078b30b2609c81d62c10989d.jpeg6AD68DED-BF10-4AF6-A819-D34543A71E82.jpeg.d467c87803868d948a97ccfc893ae515.jpeg2105624E-6DDE-4692-8B4E-21BB9A6E104A.jpeg.16ee31e3009359cd4328ca476476fdd6.jpeg The white one ☝️ 

The black one 👇

07B6E3F7-A70A-4492-9748-7454CF241851.jpeg.8364fe805e997caea6cad93a7fb69467.jpeg62602392-DA6C-4515-A56D-D97E13FD6162.jpeg.b3e8b1586700c552f3190ae5336dac7e.jpeg8F0D9713-E35F-40A0-B803-218827482A95.jpeg.187448ab48618a9524084c7ac87b03a8.jpegB352452D-7418-4C48-82D6-E77797DCE5F0.jpeg.9afc280cc5aec902cde0f1b2b8b63792.jpeg

Btw bro is the red example you mentioned a Diesel? Not really interested in the MP models because they lack some basic features(Like when comparing JDM Prado TX-L and the Local TX)

Edited by Boseth Minidu