• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dnt worry memphis! I ve called in the SWAT team and apparently the situations calmed down after they handed lollipops n ice-creams to those involved...

Ado.. where da hell are ya guys planning to congregate before moving to Seeduwa eh??

Zz

Dnt worry memphis! I ve called in the SWAT team and apparently the situations calmed down after they handed lollipops n ice-creams to those involved...

Ado.. where da hell are ya guys planning to congregate before moving to Seeduwa eh??

Zz

thought we were meetin near independence square.

ne ways is there ne one comin frm kotte/battaramulla/rajagiriya....i need a lift....ma car's had to go in for emergency surgery :violent-smiley-030:(....not gettin it by sat.....

Guys pls stop fighting each other...Now shall we get back to the topic Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo Pls ?

Who's going from Colombo ? Me Conformed :violent-smiley-030:

Btw what is Palandi Kotthu ?? is it Pork?? :angry:

Dear Madz,

Thank god you are coming. The organizers (Hola/Racersedge/Mephis) have done a garlon made in piston rings just for you B) .

[######]

But like you said lets drop it and enjoy a good time in the AL MEMBER MEETUP!!!

Hola,

PS::Madz, did you get my late night text on AL Stickers? Please bring some please

Edited by MADZ

Dear Madz,

Thank god you are coming. The organizers (Hola/Racersedge/Mephis) have done a garlon made in piston rings just for you :violent-smiley-030: .

[######]

But like you said lets drop it and enjoy a good time in the AL MEMBER MEETUP!!!

Hola,

PS::Madz, did you get my late night text on AL Stickers? Please bring some please

I expect all the members in this site to respect the Moderators of this site… for my knowledge they are doing a great job in keeping the forum on the track. If anybody has any complains please do it privately via e-mail..but not in the public forum.

And XXXX - Thank you for questioning my English, maybe I am not from colombo, we are simple people neither i am a mod. But I know my way around and to manage it.

Hola

same here! :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by Kim

yo ppl... Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo is gonna rock or what? :angry:

@MADZ: Palandi is milk in Tamil if i am not mistaken... Palandy Kotththu is a normal Roast Chicken-Cheese Kottu with a slight milk(thick) content. tho i said Pila I was really refering to De-Hijra Palandy Koththu... eventhough Pila also has that De-Hijra one is a million times tastier... So ppl don't worry that Pila is closed we seek Hijra Palandi Kottu B)

Plandi Kottu and Ice Milo is Heaven :violent-smiley-030: on last years super car drasg event date (December 24th?) i had two palandi kottus (b4 and after drags) and 4 ice milo's and god i wudnt 4get that day...

@Preveen: I respect that you have taken off Mo*****'s insulting post to Hola as well, but in the past his insulting posts were not removed that is why i raised my concern earlier.

As you were fair enough to remove his insult to Hola I accept my signature being removed...

it does not matter if it takes time to remove such personal insult posts but what matters is it being removed in the end and he should get the message across that it ain't cool to insult ppl at will like that. i think now that justice has eventually been done.

BDW Hola i am happy to see 0% warnnings for me. :)

thought we were meetin near independence square.

ne ways is there ne one comin frm kotte/battaramulla/rajagiriya....i need a lift....ma car's had to go in for emergency surgery :angry:(....not gettin it by sat.....

indi square eh? hmmm... rad.. who are the joiners btw? i would ve taken ya in but as luck plays it s game.. am left carless too lol... oh.. just bring ya bike lol.. its an auto meet.. and I am sure bikes fall into that category too :violent-smiley-030:

@ madz - palandi koththu me think is basically a koththu wit palandi chicken and cheese.. eh.. cant describe what paalandi chicken is but it is basically chicken roasted with spices n al sorts o curries n stuff.. quite good i must say.. had it once .. but since Pila is closed.. ya guys might gotta settle for a chicken cheese burgher lol..

Zz

guys are we allowin bikes? is ne one welcome? or do they have to be forum members?

no machan no rules or nothing of that sort... if ur heart beats like an engine revs aka u r an auto enthuciast freak come to the meet and have fun with us!

bikes are most welcome too...

Anyway We all have to remember one thing this is a private web site, and the Admin gave promotions to some members as mods cus he trust them and he gave some amount of power to the mods, just respect the mods and the site admin cus if he decide to close the Forum every thing is over

And about personal attacks it happend before and i dont think ppl shoud attack each other bt some ppl post what they want, and admin and mods can controll inside personal attacks bt if things get bit more complicated out side personal attacks cant be stoped

Like the wutsup sene, in then end no one was there to save him

Cool Down And Enjoy Negombo meet

Edited by GihanFX

indi square eh? hmmm... rad.. who are the joiners btw? i would ve taken ya in but as luck plays it s game.. am left carless too lol... oh.. just bring ya bike lol.. its an auto meet.. and I am sure bikes fall into that category too :violent-smiley-030:

@ madz - palandi koththu me think is basically a koththu wit palandi chicken and cheese.. eh.. cant describe what paalandi chicken is but it is basically chicken roasted with spices n al sorts o curries n stuff.. quite good i must say.. had it once .. but since Pila is closed.. ya guys might gotta settle for a chicken cheese burgher lol..

Zz

oy! hijra palandi kottu is million times better than pila palandi kottu... :angry:

hey nexgen u can ride with me to the meet...

'JOSH, we changed the plan, talked 2 Z? did ya? get back to me..

i will bro and get back to you... plz txt ur all mail addresse to me machan... will go home and catch u on-line!

Its really Nice to c that Most of the people on Autolanka Are helping out with this meet and attending to it...Thanks to every1 whos been organising it to Racersedge and Hola...Hope to c some good rides on this day and ofcourse meeting all of yall. and devinda am a Z fan Looking forward in seeing that.hehehe :angry: neways can v have like a list of vehicles that are comming so i can look forward for em hehehehe like 1 whole list k

Cheers guys :violent-smiley-030:

Its really Nice to c that Most of the people on Autolanka Are helping out with this meet and attending to it...Thanks to every1 whos been organising it to Racersedge and Hola...Hope to c some good rides on this day and ofcourse meeting all of yall. and devinda am a Z fan Looking forward in seeing that.hehehe B) neways can v have like a list of vehicles that are comming so i can look forward for em hehehehe like 1 whole list k

Cheers guys :violent-smiley-030:

good idea indeed! over to you hola... you are the contact person for most honda rides that are gonna turn up for the meet... :angry:

thanks for the offer isuru.. i ll let ya knw :violent-smiley-030: hmmm.. ya must have gotta taste o al da jointz in cmb eh? heehee.. hijra more quality based but somethin bout it just does not seem so.. eh.. pila like lol..

seems like ya ve got some super plan hatched up.. dnt tel me ya r draggin street_racer again :angry: jkz...

Zz

guys are we allowin bikes? is ne one welcome? or do they have to be forum members?

pissuda bung. Racersedge and us just wants you. You can be a forum member or you can come in a TATA bus. What matters is you brotha! Anyway we appreicate you coming in your lovely ride as possible

good idea indeed! over to you hola... you are the contact person for most honda rides that are gonna turn up for the meet... :D

Thanks man, but as of now most rides will be in courtesy by Team Raceredge. His team will surely have more than a dozen of Hondas whilst our side of town will have mine, yours and Ashans

Anyway We all have to remember one thing this is a private web site, and the Admin gave promotions to some members as mods cus he trust them and he gave some amount of power to the mods, just respect the mods and the site admin cus if he decide to close the Forum every thing is over

And about personal attacks it happend before and i dont think ppl shoud attack each other bt some ppl post what they want, and admin and mods can controll inside personal attacks bt if things get bit more complicated out side personal attacks cant be stoped

Like the wutsup sene, in then end no one was there to save him

Cool Down And Enjoy Negombo meet

:P

Any comments IsuruJosh?

For all those comming from COlombo - we thought of meeting in Kirulapone outside "Gandhara" on stratford avenue/Saranankara Rd

cuz we figured we could get onto Base line Rd straight away from there & go

if there are any other plausible suggestions for a location to meet up before we set off please tell

é reason for kinda avoiding central colombo (Independance Sq) was cuz of all the closed & one way rds , too many cops & no parking rules

please confirm who & who will be comming from colombo & if there is a more convenient gathering place?

time of departure should be around 2.30~2.45pm

save your sarcasm for someone else if you don't want to fire things up again...

Forget it dude. Boys english isn't up to understanding that simple statement. Also needs to go look up "threat" in a dictionary, coz he doesn't seem to understand that concept clearly.

might be useful if he could look up "retard" too

Forget it dude. Boys english isn't up to understanding that simple statement. Also needs to go look up "threat" in a dictionary, coz he doesn't seem to understand that concept clearly.

might be useful if he could look up "retard" too

ur up late! :P