• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Ride Mazda 3 (zeem)

zeem35

Question

• Answers 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

well ya could always cellotape a tall stick onto the side o ya car ;) nah dude.. as ash said its "better" that ya get used to it rather than havin an aerial.. but if ya do doubt yaself so much then DevZ s aerial option is the best choice..

my advice - have faith in yaself ;)

Zz

machan without getting the ariel reverted isnt there one to glue it so i can remove it after i get used to..

I can remember, one of my friends got a light pole fixed to his FB15 from Ma*c*ty. They’ve fixed it on top of the head light. No screwing to the bumper and no damage what so ever. You can remove whenever you want.

3rd party for such a car? get the insurance from Am#na Tak#ful dude... i hear that they pay as soon as ya send them a garage quotation so no worries bout it.. btw .. your premium might be a tad bit on the hi side.. the best way to learn control with the bonnet is that once ya park.. ya just get down and judge the distance to an object in front of you.. automatically ya ll get the feeling of how further you could take ya car to a object.. practice makes perfect..

just get the insurance matter sorted out first.. even am scrwed right now cuz ma car got eh.. a lil surgery involved whcih is costing quite a bit.. and its third party.. wil be shifting to 1st soon...

Zz

zeem35 said:

machan without getting the ariel reverted isnt there one to glue it so i can remove it after i get used to..

lotsa good advice for ya bro - get the Ariel which is attched using a sticker/glue onto é left headlight

dont fool around with é Insurence!!! get COMPREHENSIVE as soon as possible - if u love your car as much as u've led us to belive, u will

if u need any help with Am*n* text me - i'll put u through to someone

which ever way dont wait abt on é insurence! :mellow:

Edited by Devinda_Z

Hay Zeeee

Congrat’s Man….. Looks really cool .. is that the 2003 model ?

Welcome to the Mazda Family…..

Have fun with your M3

Yo zeem.. if ya are going for the arial.. i suggest the front left hand corner.. as most people tend to screw up on that side while turning.. and for a car like yours.. spend some bucks n get a decent aerial dude...

Zz

mmmm Y not go for the internal Arial ? I may not be the best guy u advice on the technical aspects of the quality of aerials but the ones on the buffer are really cheesy and looks bloody Gode…. ( Personal opinion).

A Shark fin type of Arial is nice ( Like the BMW’s) but don’t know if there is an Arial or just a nice plastic accessory that they gout out there

lotsa good advice for ya bro - get the Ariel which is attched using a sticker/glue onto é left headlight

dont fool around with é Insurence!!! get COMPREHENSIVE as soon as possible - if u love your car as much as u've led us to belive, u will

if u need any help with Am*n* text me on 0777 686 426 n i'll put u through to someone

which ever way dont wait abt on é insurence! :mellow:

why dont u start answearing your phone for a change? :D

infact I dont recomend 18 on the 3 because it will downgrade the Power, Change the Gear Ratios and will take a Hard beating on the Suspension,

I would recomend only 15 or in Max 16.

A Blinged 3. I hate that silver mesh though.

IPB Image

Edited by Velocity