• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 2 Mill

shane6399

Question

Guys.. I wanna buy a car for 2mill.. I think i can go upto 2.3mill...

Will a Subaru Legacy B4 fall into my budjet...

People are recommending Toyota Vios but I'm not interested..

Can i get a Legacy B4 or an EK3 4 2.3mill..

• Answers 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey gihan got the mail.. Thanks machan very informative.... and thanks Isuru for calling up and giving me the link....

looks like a very interesting prospect...

Lil_shane bro, you should seriously give this evo conversion a look

Checked the ad just now.

That is good price for a B4 & it is a RSK which means it should be 280bhp.

yeah RSK's are very rare & manual B4's really move!

but if a non enthusiast looks at it they're gonna wind up pissin & moaning about the old number... <_<

hmmm all this B4 talk has got me thinking of one now... :)

yeah RSK's are very rare & manual B4's really move!

but if a non enthusiast looks at it they're gonna wind up pissin & moaning about the old number... <_<

hmmm all this B4 talk has got me thinking of one now... :)

Why not talk for a part exchange to a Z :D

Yeah, the RSK looks even better with the front bumper lip. One of my bosses have a RSK he says it does about 5-6km/L. But i love the sound of the boxer!

maybe it just did!!! - chech the Autolanka classifieds - a B4 manual just came up and is only as tad over your budget - bargain n see! :) its a manual too - love that rear spoiler!

machan deffa bargain n' c...gud buy...id say u can get it down to 2.3....he may be quite willin to drop by 100k....gud luk...let us know if ya get it...

Hey gihan got the mail.. Thanks machan very informative.... and thanks Isuru for calling up and giving me the link....

looks like a very interesting prospect...

Lil_shane bro, you should seriously give this evo conversion a look

yeap and another thing abt the evo conversion is the second hand car value u can sell it easily and nw most ppl trying to sell their subarus and trust me selling a subaru is harder than selling a Kia

Yeah, the RSK looks even better with the front bumper lip. One of my bosses have a RSK he says it does about 5-6km/L. But i love the sound of the boxer!

yup that RFRB grill is the one to have though :)

Road Sport Kompressor 's are just so rare it worth considering...but i'm thinking more along the lines of a auto triptronic for practicality sake - cuz handling a manual in traffic is just a waste... :mellow:

Your spot on about that Flat four's sound track - deffa the most distinct engine beat in the island and by far and large the best to come out of Japan! :)

it just makes you wanna just push that car to its limits....love that EJ20... ~sigh~

yup thats the car... :)

i jus sent his contact details machan - i've driven this myself and can assure you that it MOVES :D

got the details sorry i couldn't reply my phone was barred... i'll have a looksy over the weekend :)

lil shane i say go for the advertised B4... it will be a costly run though...

it'll be expensive no doubt given that most of you'll will agree with me i'm sure - that its virtually unheard of for a B4 to get more than 6.5kmpl max

also parts maybe a tad pricy - but build quality is good

@Sharkster : nuptuals over the weekend so next week would be best i figure :)