• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"aravinda`s Ferrari Crashed By A Speed Bike.." Is This True..?

MrCat

ok macho periii ... i saw a blue ferrari at aravindas kotte property which he owns next to waters edge like 2-3 years ago man. guess it was some one else i saw few pic's of astin martins in SL too man ......

ok macho periii ... i saw a blue ferrari at aravindas kotte property which he owns next to waters edge like 2-3 years ago man. guess it was some one else i saw few pic's of astin martins in SL too man ......

Both the Ferrari's Aravinda had in SL (the 355 in this thread and the current 360) are red. You've seen something else. AFAIK, there are no F40s in SL. The AL-CIA group is welcome to correct me on that.

akaik he has a F430 spider in uk. F40, Highly doubt! maybe his Mates Blue Jag XK?

Yup. Well, an F430, no idea if its a Spyder.

I saw that Jag at Cinnamon Grand once when I was there for a wedding. Top down. Ahhhhhh .... beautiful car. My dad and I put in some mandatory ogling time. Weddings go on for so long anyway :D

I saw that Jag at Cinnamon Grand once when I was there for a wedding. Top down. Ahhhhhh .... beautiful car. My dad and I put in some mandatory ogling time. Weddings go on for so long anyway :D

that car is now fitted with what i think are 20" rims... saw it today... looks HOT!!!!

I guess by the past models he has own its a fair assumption that its a drop top! <_<

WHAT!!!!!! LOL am I reading this correctly? Is there a Club in sri Lanka called TRAMPS? no pun intended but I hope it attracts alot of tramps. lol :lol:

btw if u didnt know

Pronunciation: 'tramp - a sexually promiscuous woman; prostitute.

man, I saw this a few months back in SL and thought the same... I can see someone like jay leno reading this on headlines. I just don't know if it was intended or if someone played a practical joke in naming the joint. I am assuming they were going with the other meaning to indicate a place for travelers. but seriously... its freaking hilarious

Pericles @ May 14 2008, 10:25 PM

I saw that Jag at Cinnamon Grand once when I was there for a wedding. Top down. Ahhhhhh .... beautiful car. My dad and I put in some mandatory ogling time. Weddings go on for so long anyway

that jag belongs to dil wijeymana if im not mistaken...aravindas business partner running curry leaves down wellawatte...

that jag belongs to dil wijeymana if im not mistaken...aravindas business partner running curry leaves down wellawatte...

yup heard the same

O.T but anyone know who owns the other XK now ?? The Omar's had it a while back ya? has it changed hands since??

man, I saw this a few months back in SL and thought the same... I can see someone like jay leno reading this on headlines. I just don't know if it was intended or if someone played a practical joke in naming the joint. I am assuming they were going with the other meaning to indicate a place for travelers. but seriously... its freaking hilarious

Hhmmm….. I don’t see what’s so funny about the name. There a high end club by the same name here in London dubbed the ‘Billionaire club’. A favorite hang out spot among filthy rich Russians and Arabs. Had the privileged of peeking inside during a networking event have to say it does attract a fair amount of gold diggers lol

Hhmmm….. I don’t see what’s so funny about the name. There a high end club by the same name here in London dubbed the ‘Billionaire club’. A favorite hang out spot among filthy rich Russians and Arabs. Had the privileged of peeking inside during a networking event have to say it does attract a fair amount of gold diggers lol

That;s why he named the local club that...supposed to be a 'tribute'. he used to sneak in there with his greek royalty friends when he was going to school in england...dhirens.com tells you about it ;)

Hhmmm….. I don’t see what’s so funny about the name.

ok.. maybe its more American slang (call an american woman a tramp and you'll know) but in the US it would be the same as having a club called "prostitutes", "whores" or "sluts" . Not that any of those are bad names for the appropriate establishment. I didn't know it was a "tribute" club but I guess that makes sense.

Edited by dhp

there have always been 3.. blue, maroon and dark grey/black...

the pics you've posted are now old :) the next time you see the car you'll know...

Maroon as well?? :o

whose car is that??

:lol: then the owner seems to have suddenly taken a fancy to auto bling , cuz the 300C is also sporting some massive rims!

Edited by Devinda_Z