• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover

deer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Big Test and Big Space video's?? Seen them? Not a big fan them though.

Yeah I know what you mean that 60 years video really tickles you when you see it. There are some new ones around I'll try to get them on youtube

Gummy is that you who i spoke to now !!! :rolleyes:

Sad that you guys dont bring the Single Cab over here :(

any way no hurry will see my options.

super video.

devindaz do you know of any person who can get me down the brand new Single Cab Landrover. ( Duratec 2.4 )

Velocity, I can speak to the local Land Rover dealers if you want. You should be able to check their prices on line (pre owned and brand new).

Not sure if it is a good option because you won't get the manufacturers warranty and needlessly have to pay local VAT, but perhaps there is a way round that issue.

EDIT:

Found the relevant information

http://www.landrover.co.uk/gb/en/vehicles/.../HM_Customs.htm

Edited by The Don

super video.

devindaz do you know of any person who can get me down the brand new Single Cab Landrover. ( Duratec 2.4 )

sadly not Velocity ,at least haven't got any info at present

i noticed what looked very much like 110 Double Cab with the bonnet bulge suggesting the new 2.4 engine at Manapperuma! :blink:

must go and take a look and get details...

sadly not Velocity ,at least haven't got any info at present

i noticed what looked very much like 110 Double Cab with the bonnet bulge suggesting the new 2.4 engine at Manapperuma! :blink:

must go and take a look and get details...

Machang check the price he's quoting.... more than 10mil I presume.

Original saw light as a 110 Single Cab, actualy its the first TdP in town bought specially for Indika.

Original saw light as a 110 Single Cab, actualy its the first TdP in town bought specially for Indika.

that was white i thought?! :huh:

hmmm so this is yet another one of those 2 door pickups sprouting additional doors , seats and a roof eh! :blink:

pardon the ignorance, but whats "TdP"? i tried googling it, but no luck. But i must say its a good looking jeep!!! Though i'm a bigger fan of the Tomb Raider Special Edition one Os##da exhibited at a motorshow a year or so ago. I just love the douoble cab version.. has the urban touch of the wagon and the ruggedness of the soft-top..

pardon the ignorance, but whats "TdP"? i tried googling it, but no luck. But i must say its a good looking jeep!!! Though i'm a bigger fan of the Tomb Raider Special Edition one Os##da exhibited at a motorshow a year or so ago. I just love the douoble cab version.. has the urban touch of the wagon and the ruggedness of the soft-top..

Well macho it means Turbo Diesel Puma (as it was used in the Ford Puma) its a common rail diesel engine and is the same found in the 2.5l Ford D/cabs with the TdCi.

did u notice a P38 for what i felt was a almost low-ish price?

It's formarly Mr. Rueter's of Prestiege.

The current owner bought it for ........ 2.0mil or sumthing like that.

Price seems fine I've heard that suspension were changed to coils.

Good buy at that price and if you're crazy enough an engine transplant might see a pretty impressive vehicle. Have heard that the ride in it is still the best in the business (P38) although plagued with defects. Best enhine would be the current Ford 3.0l TdCi thats available in the 2009 range supposed to be a great engine

low-ish!!!! i thought thats the normal going rate of one. i had a look at it from outside when it was parked and it looked to be in good shape.

Actually there were quite a few up for sale in teh recent past asking for around that sorta price, but the buyer has to pay duty. This is fully duty paid.

People may claim them to be very bad in maintenance, but I've seen quite good examples of them still in mint mint condition and tehy never part with them., One of the best would be Ebert Silva's red coloured one. ANd I've ridden in one last year and actually it gave the same performance that were quoted those days (in pickup) and also the suspension was quite fast as well to go to its designated height

what was the asking price of this one. before we got our current jeep, i had a choon for ap38 as well but gave up after speaking to the maint. guy and seeing one of them being trucked in due to suspension issues.

the service guy himself told me that the coil conversion is very common among them.

at that time the asking price on a diesels were 3.5 mil and up

what was the asking price of this one. before we got our current jeep, i had a choon for ap38 as well but gave up after speaking to the maint. guy and seeing one of them being trucked in due to suspension issues.

the service guy himself told me that the coil conversion is very common among them.

at that time the asking price on a diesels were 3.5 mil and up

it was advertised slighty higher than the price you mentioned. i'm sure one could have easily haggled it down to 3.5