• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

####### Happy New Year 2024 #######

MADZ

image.png

Happy New Year 2024 to all the amazing members of AutoLanka Forum! Here's to another year of horsepower, torque, and automotive passion. May the Sri Lankan economy prosper and be a fantastic year for motor enthusiasts!

#NewYear2024 #AutoLanka #ALForum

Many thanks to our Top Contributors, Senior Members, and the rest of the members for their valuable contributions in keeping the forum alive and kicking throughout the year!

Please join us in welcoming fellow members @matroska and @Gummybr to the prestigious Top Contributor group! A special shout-out to @iRage who holds the top position in the new AL Forum ranking system!

On behalf of AutoLanka, I truly thank all of you guys for dedicating your valuable time to advise and contribute to fellow AL members who come here seeking expert motoring advice.

Further we may need to appoint new moderators to combat the ever-increasing spam bots who are invading our forums from time to time. So, feel free to drop me a PM if you are willing to become a voluntary moderator. Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• MADZ pinned this topic

image.thumb.png.9ddd58309712ddc033201dea2a714f6a.png

Happy new year Gentlemen ❤️ 
May you find the courage to drive to the edge and be blessed with the fortune to never overshoot it. Drive safe !

Its been a pleasure to be talking cars with you all yet another year.

Okay..about the above pic. My in-laws' place has this mid-sides cherry-blossom tree with widely spread-out branches. Its about 45 years old...looks gorgeous when in full bloom. I've been scared of the tree scratching my car forever. Now I know exactly when to stop and it has become a case of live and let live between the car and the tree :D 

image.thumb.png.dd71e9de67ebaad87fb49197506fbffa.png

image.thumb.png.d067477003fa62aa5c465b3ff32e43e7.png

• Like 4