• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Happened To The Owner ?

ferrarif50

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this on wreckedexotics site... here is the description

Car:Ferrari F40

Description:

A rich guy dropped off this brand new F40 at a shop for an oil change. He never showed up to get the car back. This was over 10 years ago.

Surprised it was lying about for 10 years in the first place- Well since it said RICH person- maybe it was just another car in his collection hence simply forgot about it…. :violent-smiley-030:

Surprised it was lying about for 10 years in the first place- Well since it said RICH person- maybe it was just another car in his collection hence simply forgot about it…. :violent-smiley-030:

must be bin ladin's ferrari :angry-smiley-048:

Would a Ferrari Owner drop off his invaluable car at a cornerstreet garage for an oil change? (Take a look at the surroundings, doesn't look that great an area)

I suspect that this car is a replica- a good one at that. Since the F40 was so hard to come by (5 year waiting list at time of announcement); lots of rich Arabs commissioned replicas. Would be interesting to find out, either way...

the same question could be asked of all these cars as well...

http://www.supercarforums.co.uk/chatforum/...asc&start=0

be warned though,many of these images are distrubing and will cause much distress to genuine petrolheads and possibly bring tears to the eyes of some...

23 pages,but worth scrolling through every page...

&Gunat was right - that is a replica F40

be warned though,many of these images are distrubing and will cause much distress to genuine petrolheads and possibly bring tears to the eyes of some...

man i need a drink...or two :(

thanks for the link ....... felt so sad :(

It's a good learning curve as we don't have seen most of these cars.

If sombody save them surely he may save a great history and legend...............................

Many thanks for the link...............................

The thing with most of the ones that are shown in barns and the like is.... the owners often know how valuable they are, but their tight-fistedness wont let them sell the things and they keep thinking that they will restore the cars, but they never do, and they end up like this....

you all are very welcome :)

ah yes...i believe i've stumbled across this same link MiniAce ;)

..the staggering thing is that even in Sri Lanka such "Barn Yards" do exist :mellow: ...many rescues waiting to be made if someone has the right kinda mulah to chuck at them... :blink:

1008719ji8.jpg

1005176iz9.jpg

1001644dq6.jpg

1005182sp4.jpg

Edited by Devinda_Z

you all are very welcome :)

ah yes...i believe i've stumbled across this same link MiniAce ;)

..the staggering thing is that even in Sri Lanka such "Barn Yards" do exist :mellow: ...many rescues waiting to be made if someone has the right kinda mulah to chuck at them... :blink:

Shocking isnt it? got some pics but not from that site...will upload them soon.The most recent one I got from our own Milindu.

MINIACE