• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda "dream Car".

FastCar

You can say any... But who owned a convertible knows it.. It's too good for your ediots.. hey do you know the meaning of convertible - it means you can convert in to both ways.. it's a shame to you friend not to see in whole picture..

24x 7 both ways... BRITISH AIRWAYS.. :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what the hell to compare corolla with beat.. come on come up with new ideas .. pretty naki fellows driving corollas you idiot..[/quote

can u pls explian me soft top , n convertable ?????

Edited by RACERSEDGE

You can say any... But who owned a convertible knows it.. It's too good for your ediots.. hey do you know the meaning of convertible - it means you can convert in to both ways.. it's a shame to you friend not to see in whole picture..

Two things:

If you want to call people idiots, learns to spell it right. If you try to call people idiots and YOU can't even spell it right, it sorta backfires.

If you want to call people idiots, find some other forum. Namecalling is not tolerated on AL. Consider this first warning.

As for your ideas about the beat. Midget car. No room to move. No roof compromises structural integrity (softtop doesn't help). Buy a Coupe and feel the difference. So far, the only convertibles I've found that can hold their own with the coupe versions of the same car are the F430 and the Gallardo.

Your not even gonna convince people who want to get a convertible to go for a beat. Its well known that Fuzzo wants a convertible (Or his wife does, I forget which). Ask him if he agrees with you assessment of the beat.

Oh and FYI. Our glorious Admin Madz also drives a Corolla. And last I checked, he's really not what you call Naki. :lol:

So you are a both ways person are you ;) ?

I propose a test. I recently found a whole pack of 24 eggs which is about 4 months over its expiry date.

I shall distribute these eggs amongst Madmax, Devinda Z, Pila and MRM.

We will hide in a strategic location close to your known where abouts and at mid day bombard your dream car with the afore mentioned eggs.

The purpose of this test is to find if we can make an omlette on your head before you can put your roof up in the hot Colombo sun.

Game ?

Madmax is in the US. I volunteer to take his place. :D

Good time to try this. Big match season. :D

I propose a test. I recently found a whole pack of 24 eggs which is about 4 months over its expiry date.

We will hide in a strategic location close to your known where abouts and at mid day bombard your dream car with the afore mentioned eggs.

The purpose of this test is to find if we can make an omlette on your head before you can put your roof up in the hot Colombo sun.

Game ?

I'm game DON

Peri, match cover is a most excellent idea! :lol:

OT, where'll u be@? OTSC?

...here i know ur lot are going in as favourites n quite rightly so, but please please make sure they drag things on till Saturday cuz most of our chaps insist on coming in only on the 15th, inspite of my warnings of an early finish! :mellow:

Game ?

Since that bugger mentioned Corolla's I'll also volunteer ... :)

Game ?

l :angry-smiley-048::D:D:D

Hey poor fellow .. don't you know there are lots of beats around.. If you don't..get to know it now..

Still I feel you were jeallous on the beat mate.. don't worry .. find money and just buy one and feel the diff.

your car is easy to identify with the lovely fibre kit

Game ?

i'm in machan

Hey what the hell to compare corolla with beat.. come on come up with new ideas .. pretty naki fellows driving corollas you idiot..

Look here my intellectually challenged friend, I was in NO way insulting corolla owners. Merely stating that you "Dream Car" performs about as well as a three legged dog.

You seem to have deep rooted issues dude…

And Guys, save some of those eggs for me as well will ya…..

Challenge accepted..

But if you fail.. you have to accept anything I do to you..

ok

Flash Uv turned out 2 b an annoyin lil bugger now havn't u. As we can c now, that u r somehow related 2 beautiful ad.

It seems the conspiracy I felt from the start is true.

Hav 2 ask whts with u n the word "ediot"?

Since that bugger mentioned Corolla's I'll also volunteer ... :)

me too as i also travelred few times in madz corolla n ita a very cool n comphy ride..i luv to have few eggs too..2 bad this is the 1st time i hav to throw it @ a honda..by the way will u take the challenge with yo beat with an auto toyota cynos...guys yo comments please

Challenge accepted..

ok

yep if u loose we hav to blue print yo engine with a honda ass mark hah ha

Challenge accepted..

ok

Buwahahahahahah :D Let the ass whopping begin,

"Kunu biththara" will be distributed to all willing participants including passers by and habitual beggars, and there will be some delivered via DHL, EMS, USPS and UPS from overseas (special american and british "kunu biththara" from specially rared chickens bred with special anti flash-beat chicken feed).

Racersedge will also be given the special privilege of branding your ass with the Honda mark for the amount of shame you have brought upon the esteemed Honda owners of this forum.

Why don't you spread your BS somewhere else cos we've had enough of it.

And Mr. none of us are really worried about anything you can do to us because all of us have rides which will out run yours on the first gear. Need I say more ?.

Edited by The Don