• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Club Meet #2

GuruG

MFOC Meet #2  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Count me in

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone did start a tata club it will be more hapening than mazda ford

Ya, I'm sure of it.

There'll be people like you, and half of the SLTB..!! (Sri Lanka Transport Board) you would also be able to sit in the shade and admire your six wheels.

Let us know how you progress..!!

take in more makes for this club, just 2 boring makes. Isuzu and tata would be better :violent-smiley-030:

Isuzu & Tata are very popular for lorries. I hope that SandunJ is reffering that factor.

It will be good & high time for a Lorry Club (first time in Auto Lanka), It would be a non-boring mass

meet since there are many units in Sri Lanka.

A location for this may also be a problem & to be suggested !.

Edited by Rohnd

Alright guys, I'm not expecting the newbie to listen, but I would like it if you guys let it go. He's just enjoying annoying you guys, and is not worth the time. There is no reason to be bothered by the opinions of people you don't even know, so just let it go.

Alright guys, I'm not expecting the newbie to listen, but I would like it if you guys let it go. He's just enjoying annoying you guys, and is not worth the time. There is no reason to be bothered by the opinions of people you don't even know, so just let it go.

Yeah.. I agree, this guy IS A waste of time, or rather 'socially retarded behavior' compliant. But I must say, his mentality is quite awesome, using a Mazda and suggesting that Isuzu & TATA would do better as clubs. :angry-smiley-048:

Wonder if he was ever knocked down by one of them..

Yeah let the retard go.

All good things must come to an end he he .

Good shit though . Never laughed so much in these troubled times ..

Yes agree waste of time- Like I said a joker who can't afford a Toyota hence buys a Mazda - this is Y we have trouble getting in people for the club- most of the M & Fusers are in the same mentality – hence the brands get tarnished . A tata club would be good too -

Forget the J.A - lets get back to our stuff besides he doen't seem to ahve the brains nor the balls to organise anything even a kidies party.

Yes agree waste of time- Like I said a joker who can't afford a Toyota hence buys a Mazda - this is Y we have trouble getting in people for the club- most of the M & Fusers are in the same mentality – hence the brands get tarnished . A tata club would be good too -

Forget the J.A - lets get back to our stuff besides he doen't seem to ahve the brains nor the balls to organise anything even a kidies party.

yo chaminda did u shift already..

guys so i am guessing nothing was discussed at the last MFOC meeting... or is it that guru is still preparing the minutes... :rolleyes:

Edited by charitha19

Anything coming out of this committee meeting on the 25th?

Man, you never let up huh?

I'm just getting the smell of tyres out of ma system.....

We discussed two options.

1) A members drive

2) A gravel event

The first one seems a bit tame, but we thought of going somewhere nice and getting "Jiggy" with it.

The second one= more fun but do we really want to torture our rides?

So looks like we need some ideas.

I really think that if we get all the go getters in Al, we can plan and do a small day trip closeby - maybe Kitulgala ? ( GT Am & the Italian boys did this last week) . If we can get some like minded people and also the families it should be fun thingy.

If anyone on AL owns a hotel.......or a guest house ....then even better !

The current focus of the MFOC is to get some more members ........ seen quite a few mondeos around as well.......

That was the short but sweet minutes of that session.

Oh yes we also decided that we needed to shift our meetings to some place a bit better as this place had only L... beer !

Thats it

Pedal to the metal.

AL site has built in Intellegence.. you need to be a bit more active in the forum. So please join the next MFOC meeting and your status will change..

:lol:

Yeah in order to make it really active

we gonna have the next meeting at your house Charitha !

oh really.... i am sorry i asked..

by the way it was addressed to Peri......

Groups are Madz domain, I'm afraid. There was a thread where he explained that when someone else asked, you can search for it. Anyway, I'm sure he'll do the needful when he sees this convo.

Edited by Pericles