• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Club Meet #2

GuruG

MFOC Meet #2  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Count me in

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Hint noted...

I'll be there..!

:jumping-smiley-013:

Hunting for tyres n wheels these days.. Velocity had a nice pair on display at the car show (the last pic)

Guys, help me decide.. I'll be helpfull

wheel3em9.th.jpg

Cheers

My choice would be the above- This is for yout Hatch riight ?

Good luck mate

Hope to see you there this time...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hint noted...

I'll be there..!

:jumping-smiley-013:

Hunting for tyres n wheels these days.. Velocity had a nice pair on display at the car show (the last pic)

Guys, help me decide.. I'll be helpfull

wheel1iq5.th.jpg

wheel2kn3.th.jpg

wheel3em9.th.jpg

Cheers

like the last one man.. think its velocity's pair..

go for that...

Feel sorry for u 2. NOT!! :angry-smiley-048: Could help u out but at ur own risk..... :action-smiley-060:

Was havin a chat with pradfred n we both came to a conclusion that 25th seems bit too late. How about this Wednesday da 16th? same place same time.....

r u planing on e enother meetup?

r u planing on e enother meetup?

Welcome to autolanka.

Yes in time to come. On 25th we are planin to have the committee meeting mainly to discuss about the next event and :alc: . If ur willin to join us please do. By the way r u a MFOC member? If u r not u can become one by gettin registerd tomorow.

O.k. ladies c u tomorow.

Welcome to autolanka.

Yes in time to come. On 25th we are planin to have the committee meeting mainly to discuss about the next event and :alc: . If ur willin to join us please do. By the way r u a MFOC member? If u r not u can become one by gettin registerd tomorow.

O.k. ladies c u tomorow.

Hay guys…

Yes tomorrow is the day….

Hay suppose u guys have seen the New TV commercial of Laugh’s oils- One of out A/L members has done the add and thye have used a Mazda 3 for the commercial- pity that they were not allowed to use the logo but it’s very distinctively a Mazda 3 by appearance.

C u guys tomorrow :alc: TGIF

Hay guys…

Yes tomorrow is the day….

Hay suppose u guys have seen the New TV commercial of Laugh's oils- One of out A/L members has done the add and thye have used a Mazda 3 for the commercial- pity that they were not allowed to use the logo but it's very distinctively a Mazda 3 by appearance.

C u guys tomorrow :alc: TGIF

Didn't c it on da TV but saw it on youtube. Transformers in Sri Lankan style. B)

Didn't c it on da TV but saw it on youtube. Transformers in Sri Lankan style. B)

Yup. lets meet and plan he he ,........

So MFOC see you guys on Friday at Austasia - about 7pm?

Remember to bring all the Fotos of the event to transfer to my USB please.

Also need to discuss about the Club car..........

Cheers & hic

prad

Welcome to autolanka.

O.k. ladies c u tomorow.

good but hope this time we will have more cars, last time was very boring, one of the worst car events so far in Sri Lanka

good but hope this time we will have more cars, last time was very boring, one of the worst car events so far in Sri Lanka

Taking criticism is one thing

Been jack ass is another thing….

We did have some cars- true not in the hundreds and thousand like most popular car shows.

Here are some pics

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ost&p=73687

Speaking of car shows – what are the ones u've taken part in or organized. ? Well I've been to international car shows that need 2 days just to see the whole exhibition briefly. Compared to them – yes this is poor.

There were over 16 Mazda's & Fords such to the extent of Capri's & Escots to RX8 & Cx7 (Hope I've got the model number correct) and this was a users gathering rather than a car show- All da guys had a good time on the track and so did the non M & F with the likes of IST, Swifts, Evo's and even the grand daddy C300.

(Hope u know these models or do u just know the Toyota corolla & Nissan Sunny as cars)

Anyway lots of members have commended on the event with good responses but there will always be jerks (As your self)

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ost&p=73258

By chance if you are using a MAZDA – Please sell it – We really don't need people like you using Mazda's – the lease you could have done was bring in some friends. (If you were there at the first place) :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by mazdaspeed

This reply is addressed to SADUNJ.

Thanks for your comments. A bit sad that such infantile stuff is said but hey that is freedom of expression I guess.

The MFOC was started by a bunch to have fun. Full stop.

Bugger the rest.

So in the name of all that is decent (and in Sri lanka that aint much ) either shut up or put up.

Oh and by the way you are welcome to join us today for a MFOC drinking session and we can continue this brilliant intellectually stimulating conversation.

Hope the others will join too .

Cheers

Prad

hi, i got a mazda. dont get too carried away, i just said it was very boring. it was a mass organized event , dont defend that fact

Yes there were very few cars, but its their first event and they are new too, Everyone cant orgernize Events like Andrew do, anyway hope the next event will be a gud one, oh and there are very few Mazda cars in Sl, even at the super car event i only saw one mazda

MR SANDUNJ:

did u even try out the track dude.. would really like to see how u would have done in our boring track.. by the way whats the model u use,.. really like to know that too.... its guys like u that hinder the whole club forming process... if u are a real mazda owner u would have tried to help.. I GUESS TYPICAL SRI LANKAN.....

CHAMINDA: GOOD SHOW MAN... I WOULD HAVE REPLIED EALIER BUT THE DAMN FEVER GOT THE BETTER OF ME, AND HAD A MATCH TODAY.. ANYWAY MY WORDS WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR WORSE... U KNOW HOW MY MOUTH IS NEY... SO IT WAS BETTER U GOT THE FIRST USE OF THE REPLY....

GUYS: really sorry i couldnt make it... i know it must have rocked.... whats the latest on the club car..

hi, i got a mazda. dont get too carried away, i just said it was very boring. it was a mass organized event , dont defend that fact

if you have a mazda and you were at the event (if you took part in it), i don't see how you could not have enjoyed it to be honest.... i'm not a mazda owner, i was there and i thought it was a great job done by the MFOC guys. The slight lack of cars was not their fault, if you had been observing these threads prior to the event you would have seen just how much effort people put in....

Once you organize a massive car event that is the envy of all and sundry and his hailed by the media and the car community as the greatest thing ever, then you can come here and mouth off.... until then, to quote Pradfred, Put up or Shut up!

Hey Sadun,

I treated you as an adult, my mistake.

If you had a mazda and came to the event did you do anything?

I do not need to defend anything to you man. We had fun and it was nice for us. Met some really nice people nice cars and everyone CONTRIBUTED.

I hazard a guess that you were one of those guys in an 3 who poses eh?

Anyway enough of this infantile crap. If you really like Mazdas and wanna meet some nice humble people come and join us.

Or else keep doing what you,re doing.

The rest of us guys let's chillum mates.

Hey how about a doing an Autolanka drive ? All get together and drive down to avisawella or somewhere?

A family day out ?

Hey how about a doing an Autolanka drive ? All get together and drive down to avisawella or somewhere?

Thought about it. Petrol prices put a damper on that. Hopefully it'll go down at world prices have gone down to $125. Or it was $125 last week.

take in more makes for this club, just 2 boring makes. Isuzu and tata would be better :violent-smiley-030:

MR SANDUNJ:

did u even try out the track dude.. would really like to see how u would have done in our boring track.. by the way whats the model u use,.. really like to know that too.... its guys like u that hinder the whole club forming process... if u are a real mazda owner u would have tried to help.. I GUESS TYPICAL SRI LANKAN.....

CHAMINDA: GOOD SHOW MAN... I WOULD HAVE REPLIED EALIER BUT THE DAMN FEVER GOT THE BETTER OF ME, AND HAD A MATCH TODAY.. ANYWAY MY WORDS WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR WORSE... U KNOW HOW MY MOUTH IS NEY... SO IT WAS BETTER U GOT THE FIRST USE OF THE REPLY....

GUYS: really sorry i couldnt make it... i know it must have rocked.... whats the latest on the club car..