• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Delica P25, Do You Have The Experience Of Using?

john cooper

My Mitsubishi Delica P25, this is such a wonderful vehical with 4D 56 (Turbo) Engine. Friends, do u have any experience of using this van or if u knew any important thing a b Delica P25 pls share with me.

Thank you :rolleyes:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/280/delica1hq3.jpg

Edited by john cooper

My Mitsubishi Delica P25, this is such a wonderful vehical with 4D 56 (Turbo) Engine. Friends, do u have any experience of using this van or if u knew any important thing a b Delica P25 pls share with me.

Thank you :rolleyes:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/280/delica1hq3.jpg

One thing you don't wanna hear,

Maintenance,

1.It is is of utmost importance that you use high quality engine oil as the standard garden variety recommended by most traditional service stations and grease monkeys is totally incapable of protecting your engine.Replace air filter taking into account driving conditions,i.e. regular inspections at service and in between for good measure. you'll be amazed at the performance and economy gains a good quality new air filter will give you.

2.Keep a tab of your timing belts , if you're not sure of the age/milage, change them

3.Keep the cooling system in good order, turbo engines, for that matter All engines running in sri lanka need special care to avoid over heating. Note: tap water alone is not recommended, use coolant, check thermostat valve, pressure cap. hoses for condition.

4.Fit a turbo timer, In running the rat race we often do not have time or forget to spin down and cool the turbo by idling for a while after hard driving.

One thing you don't wanna hear,

Maintenance,

1.It is is of utmost importance that you use high quality engine oil as the standard garden variety recommended by most traditional service stations and grease monkeys is totally incapable of protecting your engine.Replace air filter taking into account driving conditions,i.e. regular inspections at service and in between for good measure. you'll be amazed at the performance and economy gains a good quality new air filter will give you.

2.Keep a tab of your timing belts , if you're not sure of the age/milage, change them

3.Keep the cooling system in good order, turbo engines, for that matter All engines running in sri lanka need special care to avoid over heating. Note: tap water alone is not recommended, use coolant, check thermostat valve, pressure cap. hoses for condition.

4.Fit a turbo timer, In running the rat race we often do not have time or forget to spin down and cool the turbo by idling for a while after hard driving.

useful info for diesel turbo engines...

• 3 months later...