• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Owners Club Event #3

GuruG

What do you prefer most for the next MFOC event?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I would love to take part in a

• Fun Rally
    • Gymkhana
    • Car Show
    • Parade
    • BBQ

MMMM IWONDER WHO CAN CALL THE HONDA BOYZ?? MADZ..HAHA..

SO WHT R THE BASIC REQ FOR RALLY..FUNCTIONAL ODO METER ONLY I GUESS?

Hope 2 c many Honda's with "Powered by Racersedge" stickers. :rolleyes:

Yap a car with all fuctionin options would do. (specialy breaks and odo)

Hey do u happen to know the guy with that little white subaru in ja-ela area.

Guys please confirm your entries. Need to start organising ASAP.

MADZ need ur help in "spreading the word".

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMM IWONDER WHO CAN CALL THE HONDA BOYZ?? MADZ..HAHA..

SO WHT R THE BASIC REQ FOR RALLY..FUNCTIONAL ODO METER ONLY I GUESS?

Yup.

Only the ODO needs to be functioning.

I suggest everyone checks the " Error Factor".

Simply check a known distance and see by how much the ODO is " Off" and build it in when running the rally.

Most of the current cars are very accurate so no worries at all.

I will start planning onmce we have a minium of 15 confirmed entries. That way I will save some time and fuel :)

cheers and Madz : Where art thou man?

guys for BBQ perera and sons does it for around 350 bucks a person.. minimum is 25 it seems.. we have to confirm this though..

PRAD: i remember CTC used to hire perera and sons for thier get toeghers as well... any contacts.... B)

Wow that’s quite cheap – we better have a chat with them to find out what they will server – hope it’s not going to be just 2 sausages and backed potato’s :D

If that’s the case and get get Uncle Perera in the pic, we need to confirm a location where we can have it

Wow that?s quite cheap ? we better have a chat with them to find out what they will serve

we need to confirm a location where we can have it

Guys,

Forgive me for being blunt but until at least we have confirmed cash paid entries we aint gonna do jack.

I have spoken to Madz and he has pledged his full support as always.

May I kindly request those who voted in the poll to atleast confirm?

Hate to be anal but MFOC has learnt its lesson:)

Or we ( all who are interested) can meet and have a driver / navi briefing and then we know for sure.

I have already got 4 of my friends confirmed *nd let's all get our friends as well. What about the wives ? Mine is on for sure , and the MFOC guys can also get theirs to come

Cheers

pradfred mate its yo first rally of club will all gv a hand n run.just make it simple n enjoyble for everyone as u said if ladies r runinig ..just plot a decent simple rally..

max 5 cars will come, another boring event by MFOC...is F for Failure?

yeah supra: F stands for that..

dont worry i am waiting till this guy actually shows up at the rally... this is why i always carrs a wicket in my car.. and people always ask why.. :violent-smiley-099:

so i am going to keep quite till sadunJ TURNS UP...

Hay Pred first of all big thanks to you for mentioning AL in the Motormag article :)

As i mentioned you over the phone I'm always willing to give you guys all the support for your club events.

Please email me the details of the event then i'll put a small banner in AL main page. Hope it will attract some more competitors for your fun rally.

Guys,

Forgive me for being blunt but until at least we have confirmed cash paid entries we aint gonna do jack.

I have spoken to Madz and he has pledged his full support as always.

May I kindly request those who voted in the poll to atleast confirm?

Hate to be anal but MFOC has learnt its lesson:)

Or we ( all who are interested) can meet and have a driver / navi briefing and then we know for sure.

I have already got 4 of my friends confirmed *nd let's all get our friends as well. What about the wives ? Mine is on for sure , and the MFOC guys can also get theirs to come

Cheers

Ya sure why not :)

Excellent.

I will start plotting the route .

Can we look at some sponsors as well.

Madz: Details of the planned rally are on another page on this thread :)

Any additional details needed just give me a buzz.

cheers

PF

well well if yo running with a eg girl i will join up with a eg or ek girl ha ha hope marios not gonna cm with hot prelude chick..ha ha...fuzzo..the wrx babe or the montero grand mom mate? ?

well well if yo running with a eg girl i will join up with a eg or ek girl ha ha hope marios not gonna cm with hot prelude chick..ha ha...fuzzo..the wrx babe or the montero grand mom mate? ?

Gimme the ground clearances guys and I will keep it challenging :)

Ok ok tarmac based it will be , but I will challenge you all to some slow driving.

If the distance is short and the roads are gud ill deffa join but if the road conditions are bad i have to go home with a back injury thanks to my TEIN Suspension, btw any posibility to get the map early ? lol

Edited by GihanFX

If the distance is short and the roads are gud ill deffa join but if the road conditions are bad i have to go home with a back injury thanks to my TEIN Suspension, btw any posibility to get the map early ? lol

Hi Guys,

Just to revive this thread as it seems to have died !

We are go for the rally it looks like.

I hope all of our friends in Al will chip in and take part and also bring at least one more friend + car to the event.

These days some good , clean and of course cvheap fun for the whole family is hard to come by.

Will try and finish the plotting nextr week, and keep you guys updated.

cheers

Prad