• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

Thought I'd revive this, see if there is any interest in getting together for Fast 6. I dunno when and where it will screen, but lets see what the interest is in going to see it.

BTW, the cast did a G+ Hangout recently. Find it on youtube. If you ever wanted to find out what will happen if you call Vin Diesel a p***y, you need to watch that :D

Thought I'd revive this, see if there is any interest in getting together for Fast 6. I dunno when and where it will screen, but lets see what the interest is in going to see it.

BTW, the cast did a G+ Hangout recently. Find it on youtube. If you ever wanted to find out what will happen if you call Vin Diesel a p***y, you need to watch that :D

Liberty lite has it on the coming soon section.

Damn I completely forgot that we actually met up and watched FF4!

Yup, good to go for FF6 as well...

Yako we're not going in convoy to watch the movie....take the bus and come you bloody pissu dosthara :P

aney aiyye... :'(

but seriously, if its liberty lite, can't we buy the whole place on one day for screening the movie? and do something like that?

well. in kandy the lowest cost for a ticket is 250

and they show camera copies. which is completely blurred and the sounds like hearing from a twitter.

and the bloody seats have nails that face upwards which pierce your bottom..

oh god i hate cinema's -_-