• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Help To Find A Car For A Wedding

Iroshana

Does anybody know a place to get a white color car for a wedding hire? It require to run just less than 50km (if the car is in Colombo) and no need to be a luxury car.

Tried many places but once i mention its for a wedding, they increasing the price more than twice of normal rate. dont know the reason.

Please let me know if anybody have an idea about a place.

Please delete this if against forum rules. Appreciate if mods can keep this at least for a day to get some replies.

Does anybody know a place to get a white color car for a wedding hire? It require to run just less than 50km (if the car is in Colombo) and no need to be a luxury car.

Tried many places but once i mention its for a wedding, they increasing the price more than twice of normal rate. dont know the reason.

Please delete this if against forum rules. Appreciate if mods can keep this at least for a day to get some replies.

Talk to milindu.

Mods is it ok if i post the number?

Iroshana

put your phone number ( if ok by rules) then guys who wanna help can call you direct)

If you think your getting a wedding car for cheap from Milindu, your nuts. Milindu is a premium service. I've been close friends with his bro and him since school and I haven't even touched that 7 series, much less got in. If you think any rental place will let it out cheap, your nuts. Wedding cars have bits and bob pasted on them, drunk friends abusing them, and a bride and groom covered with confetti and/or worse climbing into them and leaving said stuff on the upholstery. Your best bet is to find a friend, since you are not looking for a luxury car.

##########

Edited by MADZ

If you think your getting a wedding car for cheap from Milindu, your nuts. Milindu is a premium service. I've been close friends with his bro and him since school and I haven't even touched that 7 series, much less got in. If you think any rental place will let it out cheap, your nuts. Wedding cars have bits and bob pasted on them, drunk friends abusing them, and a bride and groom covered with confetti and/or worse climbing into them and leaving said stuff on the upholstery. Your best bet is to find a friend, since you are not looking for a luxury car.

Try your luck using a wedding registry like www.brideandgroom.lk to see if you can find something, but I seriously doubt you'll find anything reasonable.

I am aware of the fact dude, I know milindu as well ya know... :)

Yes yes I get the picture, should have noticed that he wanted a budget runner... but then milindu does have many options for weddings, including basic corollas...

Try your luck using a wedding registry like www.brideandgroom.lk to see if you can find something, but I seriously doubt you'll find anything reasonable.

Really Agree with you Peri...

Having had helped some neighbors, friends with the wedding/home coming trips on my account (some don't even bothered to pay for fuel even when its like longggg distances) believe me! they (all others) think the car is to be used for the all the coming issues in the day, damn! i've got really fed up at times offering help to ppl.. yeh, it surely is the reasons behind the high rates change, when u just mention it is for wedding/home coming..stickers (and these wont go that easy, even when the day is over for the couple) and the stuff u put in, scratches, arts the so creative ppl wanna try on your windscreen or the body..after drinks..ERRR..

say you can bare that all, in the 2nd year at uni, after helping a friends sis homecoming..there was this lecture we had the next day, and this guy shouted to the WHOLE batch, as i was entering the hall...ahhhhhhhhh...(My name) i saw you going for a Wedding HIRE!! from the next day, i left the car @ home and took the bus to uni :)

Edited by Kim

Really Agree with you Peri...

Having had helped some neighbors, friends with the wedding/home coming trips on my account (some don't even bothered to pay for fuel even when its like longggg distances) believe me! they (all others) think the car is to be used for the all the coming issues in the day, damn! i've got really fed up at times offering help to ppl.. yeh, it surely is the reasons behind the high rates change, when u just mention it is for wedding/home coming..stickers (and these wont go that easy, even when the day is over for the couple) and the stuff u put in, scratches, arts the so creative ppl wanna try on your windscreen or the body..after drinks..ERRR..

I can relate to that,i once persuaded dad to give one of the MG t's to a friends brothers wedding,they had no respect for the car,they all tried hang some cans in the rear and when i objected they looked at me like a "party pooper",and some guys humiliated the car for being old.i mean we treat our cars like our own children,these guys only want the cars for the suprise factor much like some people who hire a threewheeler or a bullock cart.in a way it is somewhat justified that the car hire company's charge a lot for their luxury cars.

I can relate to that,i once persuaded dad to give one of the MG t's to a friends brothers wedding,they had no respect for the car,they all tried hang some cans in the rear and when i objected they looked at me like a "party pooper",and some guys humiliated the car for being old.i mean we treat our cars like our own children,these guys only want the cars for the suprise factor much like some people who hire a threewheeler or a bullock cart.in a way it is somewhat justified that the car hire company's charge a lot for their luxury cars.

YEH, ppl have no value in anything..when its offered or given FREE..

god knows how we saved cent by cent to buy our single car ;) but they think, god sent it for their wedding, and its for them to play and shit around.. :rolleyes:

would like to thank everybody for trying to help me and special thank goes to moderators including Madz to keep my post.

I found a car from a friend. Then my matter is over. Thanks for all.

thats gud..so now you know the bad's and mistakes which u can do..so avoid them :P

I am aware of the fact dude, I know milindu as well ya know... :)

Yes yes I get the picture, should have noticed that he wanted a budget runner... but then milindu does have many options for weddings, including basic corollas...

does this guy hire out chryslers, peri ,supra please let me know since u guys know him...

thats gud..so now you know the bad's and mistakes which u can do..so avoid them :P

yeah machan. Most of those bad things could happen by hands who are not having their own vehicle. If anybody having an own vehicle which cares as their kids will not do such thing. They know how it is difficult to keep it as a "baby".