• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Dear Departed

VWvortex

i was wondering if it was yours when i saw it in the papers last sunday!

looks pristine! :)

Thanks for that.. It's a 1.6 but chipped, and has a lot of top end power.

Well it came with 17' wheels, sports seats, body kit and exhaust all Oettinger .

Ya I know the feeling – To most people it’s just a chunk of metal but u tend to get attached to her – they say that Men are more attached to the vehicle but when we sold our Ford Escot – My mother also cried :rolleyes: - Soo ?????

Nice to hear it's going to an enthusiast - nicely looked after ---- Good luck on the new purchase

Thanks for that.. It's a 1.6 but chipped, and has a lot of top end power.

Well it came with 17' wheels, sports seats, body kit and exhaust all Oettinger .

sounds awesome!

i might be over stepping my bounds being this curious, but was the ordered through the agents (Carmart at the time? :huh: ) ? or was it a reconditioned car , having been tuned by an owner elsewhere?

After four years, its time to say bye to my much loved Bora....Good news is, the buyer is an enthusiast and will look after her....

Geez, the attachment to vehicles is a health hazard...

car1uq2.jpg

hey VWvortex this is one lovely car to see on the road even , always washed & cleaned well taken care .

hope the new owner takes care of it the same way you did

hey VWvortex this is one lovely car to see on the road even , always washed & cleaned well taken care .

hope the new owner takes care of it the same way you did

haha...thanks, i really hope he will too...

You are equally fussy on this aspect aren't you :-)

sounds awesome!

i might be over stepping my bounds being this curious, but was the ordered through the agents (Carmart at the time? :huh: ) ? or was it a reconditioned car , having been tuned by an owner elsewhere?

No machan, got it down from Sing with 10k on the clock at that time

Ane really sad......

I hope you remember the Signal Toothpaste Marks on the Car on your Going away !!!!! :rolleyes:

This is car was beauty

Of course, of course.. how can i forget man! spent a good hour or so getting rid of it the next morning....:-)