• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mahindra Blero Pickup Truck

tangalleman

How Much Will It Cost to fix an A/C to a Maxitruck?

'isurunugawela88',

If you want single a/C will cost around rupees 60000.00. Double A/c about another rupees 30000.00.

Bit noicy engine but good for that cost. Use it for about three years and sell at a low price.

Sylvi wijesinghe.

Thanx Silvi, I taught of fixing alloy wheels also. Though the engine is noisy the vehicle is very hardy and can be used for 3-4 Years without any problem because it's Brand New

Hey,

You do realize you're buying an indian built vehicle right? Machang, no offense, but just because the maxitruck looks rough (or rather roughly built) you cant expect it to run 3-4 years without any trouble. Sylvi himself bought a BRAND NEW chinese van saying he can run it for 3-4 years without trouble. But he had to replace soo many parts during the time he owned it, and in the end he sold it off to someone. He'll give excuses saying he put water in the radiator, he lent it to a friend blah blah blah thats why it broke down, but thats just not the case. Now he's gotten himself a maruti van.. let's see how long that lasts..

Remember all those indian jeeps that came into the police fleet, have you noticed how much rust they have developed and how run down those have become? Now think of those old pajero (computer model as they say) that have had similar usage but lasted better and much longer...

I dont know if you have even tried sitting in a maxitruck but its quite screwed up.. The agent fixes the ACs on them locally at the place i get my AD work done, and I sad in a brand new one and the steering wheel isnt even centered with the driver's seat! you'll constantly be twisting your boy to the left at the hip; and before you know it you'll be walking like a crab.. You're better off buying an old jap pick-up

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

the bolero engine dont last a 100K i knew two parties who had to send it back for engine rebuilding...safest bet would be to stick it up with single l200 or the bt50 like the others said or even a used one...those engines are known to go over 300 without major work done on it

Thanx Silvi, I taught of fixing alloy wheels also. Though the engine is noisy the vehicle is very hardy and can be used for 3-4 Years without any problem because it's Brand New

'isurunugawela88',

Engine noise is due to Direct Injection Diesel pump if I am not mistaken.

Fix alloy wheels it will give more glamor for the vehicle fix Led strips under the head lights also.

For A/C you contact Mr. Rohan perera 0777393608/230910 he will give you the best quotation.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

the bolero engine dont last a 100K i knew two parties who had to send it back for engine rebuilding...safest bet would be to stick it up with single l200 or the bt50 like the others said or even a used one...those engines are known to go over 300 without major work done on it

'YALA',

You say that engine do not last.That it is mostly due to owners negligence.

I know a farmer friend of mine at Hambanthota had ordered another vehicle from the agents he will get same in few days.

He never repaired that vehicle engine for last seven years did 140000 Kilometers Coming to Colombo 4 times a month. sold same for 500000.00 Rupees. Regular service at every 3500 kilometers change oil and filters. Painted twice.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Members,

Opinion differ there are some members on the forum write against me. I feel pity for them.

If Srilanka entire bus transport and Indian Bus transport are depending on Indian made buses how can any person condemn the Indian Vehicles and their products?

India is a very big country their technology had improved much more than ten years ago they are engaged in research and development daily.

China is also same they are not ten years ago. They are going to be a supper power.

Improving their products. with their R&D. There are some fools will condemn Indian and Chinese products.

Srilanka Police department took Indian Jeeps hundreds for their fleet recently.If they are bad they will not give a repeat order to take them.

We have Indian and chinese Railway engines there were few problems in them at the start but Indian and Chinese authorities have corrected all of them and those engine units are running on our railway tracks.

Most household items are Indian ones Blenders USHA Fans Etc Etc.

For the price we pay to a Indian or Chinese Vehicle any average Srilankans can buy same due to low affordable cost. Finance companies give full finance with only one advance payment.

If you drive on Colombo roads there are plenty of Maruti vehicles on the road few hundreds are on A*W vehicle yard.To buy a new vehicle have to be on the list for about 45 days. If Indian vehicles are bad then what is the reason so much demand.

This same tragedy was in 1950s for Japanese Vehicles then Ceylonese never wanted Japanese Vehicles they wanted only UK Europe or USA build Vehicles.

Even Japan used all foreign vehicles in 1950s if you want evidence if you see the film Love in Tokyo this film will give you the correct picture of japan what were the vehicles on Japanese roads in 1960s till mid 1970s.

I like to know what are the qualifications and experience in automobile technology or any engineering qualifications people who condemn Indian and Chinese vehicles and other products.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

If Srilanka entire bus transport and Indian Bus transport are depending on Indian made buses how can any person condemn the Indian Vehicles and their products?

Very easily. Have you ever been in an Indian bus, Mr. Silver Spoon?

China is also same they are not ten years ago. They are going to be a supper power.

I'm sorry, I just :D ed at this one. You might want to run that through dictionary.com, Sylvi.

Srilanka Police department took Indian Jeeps hundreds for their fleet recently.If they are bad they will not give a repeat order to take them.

Sure they will. All that is required is grease. Did you think the police purchasing depts are full of fine honest ladies and gentlemen? Did you think there might be a certain amount of political pressure coz of the way our trade agreements with the Indian's are structured? Did it occur to you that govt departments purchase things on tenders that buy things at the lowest cost, not the highest quality?

Also, why do you think the E-01 maintenance fleet is composed of the models that they are composed of?

We have Indian and chinese Railway engines there were few problems in them at the start but Indian and Chinese authorities have corrected all of them and those engine units are running on our railway tracks.

And thats the bit that says it all. Were these "corrections" done for free? How sure are you that these units are running now?

Most household items are Indian ones Blenders USHA Fans Etc Etc.

For the price we pay to a Indian or Chinese Vehicle any average Srilankans can buy same due to low affordable cost. Finance companies give full finance with only one advance payment.

Did it occur to you this is why people buy this junk? Due to economic problems they can't afford anything else?

If you drive on Colombo roads there are plenty of Maruti vehicles on the road few hundreds are on A*W vehicle yard.To buy a new vehicle have to be on the list for about 45 days. If Indian vehicles are bad then what is the reason so much demand.

Have you seen the waiting list at Kia or Perodua? Its a little longer than 45 days. Thats not only coz the factory is further away.

If Indian vehicles are bad then what is the reason so much demand.

Coz they are CHEAP. How is it you fail to understand a simple point like that? You remember why you came to this forum? You claimed your service was GOOD, but people don't want to use it, coz they prefer to get it done CHEAP!

How senile do you have to be to not understand an UTTERLY SIMPLE concept like that?

I like to know what are the qualifications and experience in automobile technology or any engineering qualifications people who condemn Indian and Chinese vehicles and other products.

I'd like to know what qualifications you have in Common Sense. It is sadly not in evidence.

Edited by Pericles
  • Like 1

Very easily. Have you ever been in an Indian bus, Mr. Silver Spoon?

I'm sorry, I just :D ed at this one. You might want to run that through dictionary.com, Sylvi.

Sure they will. All that is required is grease. Did you think the police purchasing depts are full of fine honest ladies and gentlemen? Did you think there might be a certain amount of political pressure coz of the way our trade agreements with the Indian's are structured? Did it occur to you that govt departments purchase things on tenders that buy things at the lowest cost, not the highest quality?

Also, why do you think the E-01 maintenance fleet is composed of the models that they are composed of?

And thats the bit that says it all. Were these "corrections" done for free? How sure are you that these units are running now?

Did it occur to you this is why people buy this junk? Due to economic problems they can't afford anything else?

Have you seen the waiting list at Kia or Perodua? Its a little longer than 45 days. Thats not only coz the factory is further away.

Coz they are CHEAP. How is it you fail to understand a simple point like that? You remember why you came to this forum? You claimed your service was GOOD, but people don't want to use it, coz they prefer to get it done CHEAP!

How senile do you have to be to not understand an UTTERLY SIMPLE concept like that?

I'd like to know what qualifications you have in Common Sense. It is sadly not in evidence.

'Pericles',

I have given answers to your post in mine.

I have proved my self as a efficient technician long before most members were born.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles',

I have given answers to your post in mine.

I have proved my self as a efficient technician long before most members were born.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yeah, all you needed to fly a plane in WWII was a high school diploma. Not the case anymore.

And you might want to read your post again. All the questions I have asked are NOT answered in your post. I'm not so jobless as to sit around asking questions when the answers have already been given.

Let me spice up this conversation a little bit.

A sister company (part of the same group) of the local Mahindra agent had a load of Mahindra single cabs in their transport fleet... Obviously the servicing and all was done by them...

Within five years of use, all of them had serious corrosion issues and they had to get rid of them :)

And now they swear they won't employ Mahindra in their fleet again...

(PS. Mr Wijesinghe, if you think this is a fabrication, do send me a PM and I'll give you all the relevant details about my statement)

Edited by Crosswind

As I remember the Tata jeeps were bought through a Indian credit line extended to the government. One of the clauses of the loan would have been to use indian stuff

Yeah, all you needed to fly a plane in WWII was a high school diploma. Not the case anymore.

And you might want to read your post again. All the questions I have asked are NOT answered in your post. I'm not so jobless as to sit around asking questions when the answers have already been given.

'Pericles,

I have a job to do cannot waste time answering unnecessary Questions.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:D Actions speak louder than words, Sylvi.

But PLEASE go attend to your job and don't hang around on autolanka answering unnecessary Questions.

:D Actions speak louder than words, Sylvi.

But PLEASE go attend to your job and don't hang around on autolanka answering unnecessary Questions.

'Pericles,

Thanks for your advice.

I don't hang around auto lanka,

You as the moderator have to hang around auto lanka.

Words first actions later.Any subject that is the principal root

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Out of kasippu today are we? normally your posting time is early in the morning.. but today you seem to be up a bit late..you're normally passed out by this time of day/night..