• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kilinochchi Has Fallen

Velocity

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show by 53 & 55 Divs

Two Army majors killed this morning.

MINIACE

Salutations for our heroes.

Does this mean the LTTE base at Elephant pass is also captured? The defense map seems not updated yet.

Edited by isam

Salutations for our heroes.

Does this mean the LTTE base at Elephant pass is also captured? The defense map seems not updated yet.

AL friends are first to know. Govt is yet to announce that.A9 is completely liberated now. :alc:

MINIACE

ELEPHANT PASS JUST COMPLETELY LIBERATED .

MINIACE

Congrats to Our Brave Soldiers!!

I only hope the Credit will be given to those who deserve it, namely our heroic forces personnel, instead of being claimed by the overfed buffoons in the house by the river..

AL friends are first to know. Govt is yet to announce that.A9 is completely liberated now. :alc:

MINIACE

Thanks Mini,

So that means entire Jaffna peninsula is under our control? Tigers might have moved their heavy guns to further down i suppose..

Thanks Mini,

So that means entire Jaffna peninsula is under our control? Tigers might have moved their heavy guns to further down i suppose..

Not entirely.Some areas south of Nagarkovil and towards Champiyanpaththu are yet to be liberated.

MINIACE

Congrats to Our Brave Soldiers!!

I only hope the Credit will be given to those who deserve it, namely our heroic forces personnel, instead of being claimed by the overfed buffoons in the house by the river..

Well said Supra malli!!!

MINIACE

Was very saddened to hear about LW. I might not agree with all of his views, but for a democracy to function you need people to give a voice to all fractions of the community, and the loss of any human life is a sad event.

Congratulations to our brave forces on their fine achievements. My sympathies are with the families of fallen heroes.

I hope the propaganda does not over shadow the untiring efforts of the SLDF.

guys

un-confirmed breaking news...

LTTE big wig has surrendered to Special forces... Rumour is it's Poddu Amman, LTTE second in Command and Intel Wing head.

If it's true, it's a major victory for all Sri Lankans

Bravo SLDF!!!!! :) :)

My first reaction upon reading your post was basically Unprintable, my second was the same. It is because of ignorant, uneducated fools like you that this country is on a one way ticket to hell in a handcart!

Wickramatunga was in the MEDIA, therefore he is allowed to have an OPINION. it CAN BE A DIFFERENT ONE from that of the government, thats what makes for a FREE MEDIA... Kapisch? Just because he didnt pick up the damn pom poms and go ra ra ra for every single thing Our dearly beloved higher ups did does NOT give the likes of you the right to make judgement calls like that.

Try to remember that on Autolanka at least, we dont buy all the bullshit that is fed to us.

A bit too strong Supra. Besides, useless waste of energy, like talking to a wall.

guys

un-confirmed breaking news...

LTTE big wig has surrendered to Special forces... Rumour is it's Poddu Amman, LTTE second in Command and Intel Wing head.

If it's true, it's a major victory for all Sri Lankans

Bravo SLDF!!!!! :) :)

If this is true, then we have to assume that Poddu amman has at least a little bit of brains to see whats coming... too bad the terror leader can't see that... even now its not late to lay down the arms and surrender, so thousands of lives could be saved... maybe the dumbo's pride (or stupidity?) is driving him now in front of an eminent rundown by the SLDF!

heard he was removed from these positions some time back due to repeatedly failed suicide bomb attacks. someone of that caliber surrendering is something unheard of isn’t it? afterall there is a reason why they carry a cyanide capsule around their neck.

call me a conspiracy theorist, i was just wondering if LW was actually assassinated by the government the timing couldn’t have been perfect. since yesterday till about mid day today the main topic everyone was on about was LW. all but after the latest news from the war front the assassination has become old news. to add fuel to my theory no wonder leader of the house yesterday insisted that the no confidence motion should be debated in the parliament today and today alone instead of next thrusday and friday as UNP requested.

heard he was removed from these positions some time back due to repeatedly failed suicide bomb attacks. someone of that caliber surrendering is something unheard of isn’t it? afterall there is a reason why they carry a cyanide capsule around their neck.

they are cowards! prabakaran is the biggest coward. he may have a cyanide capsule around his neck, and may also make his lower ranking members go with such a nasty method, trust me its going to be less painful getting shot. but the point is he's afraid of death. even karuna admits that. think of the man hiding in some underground bunker in the mulativu jungle, dreading what he did, literally his whole life flashing before him, awaiting certain death. i think that suffering alone is enough a payback for everything he's done.

they are cowards! prabakaran is the biggest coward. he may have a cyanide capsule around his neck, and may also make his lower ranking members go with such a nasty method, trust me its going to be less painful getting shot. but the point is he's afraid of death. even karuna admits that. think of the man hiding in some underground bunker in the mulativu jungle, dreading what he did, literally his whole life flashing before him, awaiting certain death. i think that suffering alone is enough a payback for everything he's done.

Yep! That FAT Pig deserves a slow painful death. quick death is a luxury for him :violent-smiley-099: (I know I'm Harsh but that coward deserve that for what he did)

Edited by Ruslan

Yep! That FAT Pig deserves a slow painful death. quick death is a luxury for him :violent-smiley-099: (I know I'm Harsh but that coward deserve that for what he did)

anythings too good for him right now. but i'm seeing his end at our boys' gunpoint. given the opportunity any proper sri lankan would kill him. but lets say by the slightest chance they decide to take him out alive, he'd have to go through it all over again as he's tried prisoned and finally executed.

anythings too good for him right now. but i'm seeing his end at our boys' gunpoint. given the opportunity any proper sri lankan would kill him. but lets say by the slightest chance they decide to take him out alive, he'd have to go through it all over again as he's tried prisoned and finally executed.

India wants Prabhakaran if he is captured

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story...EWEN20090078692

Who wants this kind of response …… ?

Media attacks by 'army intelligence' (BBC)

The main opposition in Sri Lanka has accused sections of Sri Lanka Army (SLA) of carrying out attacks on media.

Leader of the opposition and the United National Party (UNP), Ranil Wickramasinghe, said many SLA personnel are "appalled" by the actions of a few.

EU Condemns Murder Of Top Sri Lankan Journalist

PRAGUE (AFP)--The European Union's Czech presidency Friday condemned the murder of a top Sri Lankan journalist who ran an anti-government newspaper, branding it as an attack on democracy

Although AFP was prompt to brand him as “Anti-government” it is very unfair. Lasantha criticized any one he wants.

Who is going to get the benefit from his death ?

Whoever killed him, LTTE and UNP are the ones who are going to get the political benefit from his death

Ranil has already started his work.

Sri Lanka editor killing: Opposition calls for international probe, rights bodies say terrifying blow

Jan 08, 2009 (LBO) – Sri Lanka's main opposition called for an international probe into the killing of a newspaper editor, which rights bodies called a terrifying blow against the freedom of expression

Also check out this …..

Murder of Lasantha Wickramatunga – Analytical View from a distance

http://www.asiantribune.com/?q=node/15107

Murder of Lasantha Wickramatunga – Analytical View from a distance

http://www.asiantribune.com/?q=node/15107

Ha ha ha good one. It's clear to see some folk are over-reacting and trying to cover up their tracks. Btw GtbR was losing the defemation case.............. :rolleyes: Would have had to pay Lasantha damages very soon.... Go figure!

Ha ha ha good one. It's clear to see some folk are over-reacting and trying to cover up their tracks. Btw GtbR was losing the defemation case.............. :rolleyes: Would have had to pay Lasantha damages very soon.... Go figure!

The progress in this war is coming at quite a price isn't it ? But we don't live in an ideal world.

In my opinion, he should be treated as any other criminal and let the legal system to name the punishment. Otherwise, we would be committing the same barbaric acts he had committed by killing him. We need to show the world that we are a democracy that allow the democratic rights for even the ones who don't deserve to be treated in a democratic manner.

In my opinion, he should be treated as any other criminal and let the legal system to name the punishment. Otherwise, we would be committing the same barbaric acts he had committed by killing him. We need to show the world that we are a democracy that allow the democratic rights for even the ones who don't deserve to be treated in a democratic manner.

Cheers!

Amen to that. Any other alternative will simply put reconciliation even further away.